2015 Chevrolet Trax

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Compact SUV

by MGM from Tampa-Brandon metro area, Fl | February 21, 2016

My wife's 2003 Saturn Vue was retired after a lifetime as a working mule when we discovered the Chevy Trax. We were a bit nervous as it was it's first model year out, but so far we've not been disappointed. Our LTZ is now 10K miles in and we get a steady reliable 30-35 mpg. Heated seats w/ lumbar support are great since we've both had back surgery. Very comfortable. Easy to maneuver with light steering and a smooth ride. Accelerates nicely once you realize you have to push the pedal a tiny bit further than you may be used to. All the expected tech is there - the thing will even email you once a month w/ a self-diagnostic. Cargo space is smaller but it hasn't hindered us when we shop at wholesale clubs. If you are a good Tetris player, you'll be fine. If you go on vacations with lots of luggage, it may not be the best choice for you. Only downside is the lack of a center console but there is plenty of other storage - just takes a little getting used to. Overall, we really love it.

Great car for my dogs

by Dog lover from Las Vegas,nv | February 17, 2016

I was looking for a fuel efficient SUV for my 2 big dogs, and the Trax is perfect for them. I can fold the back seats and can fold the passenger front seat as well. Not all SUV have foldable front passenger seats. Love the fact that I have that option. Las

Best Compact SUV

by Al from Colorado Springs | December 27, 2015

When I went to look at a different compact SUV's I looked over several of them including the Honda HR-V. I heard a lot of good about several of them. The Chevy Trax LT AWD came with several option as standard others where charging hundreds for. I took a test drive and I found it to be a smooth drive, good acceleration and great handling. I was driving a Chevy Sonic LT Turbo 6 speed manual and O loved the engine, It had great performance and awesome gas mileage and when I found out that the Trax I was looking at had the same exact Turbo 1.4 Liter engine that explained the performance on the Trax. The only thing miss in the Trax is the 6 speed manual it only comes 6 speed automatic but having the extras such as the backup camera, AWD and 7 inch touch screen with On Star makes up for it. If your looking for a compact SUV I would say this is one I would definitely recommend. Thank you to the sales person at the dealership I am more than happy with my Trax.

Good ride

by Tom from 43010 | November 25, 2015

No problems have not owned it long. Definitely the lowest price suv. Rides good awd works good have to watch the speed. Use cruise to keep it down. plenty of room for 4 adults

OOPS

by Mistake from Washington | October 25, 2015

Bad mileage coupled with sluggish performance. Made a mistake. The tires are not very good either. Hope it at least lasts for a while.

My First SUV

by amandam327 from Albany, NY | August 22, 2015

I was recently in the market for a new vehicle and was interested in looking at the compact SUV options. This was the first car I test drove, and after test driving several more options, it became clear that this car had the most of what I was looking for at the best price. The good: - extremely easy to handle and park, especially for an SUV - good visibility for an SUV - backup camera - comfortable, fairly quiet ride - good gas mileage - techy features like Bluetooth and On-Star - USB port - nice exterior styling - lots of cup holders! The bad: - trunk is extremely small; we recently took this car on vacation and it was impossible to fit two full-size rolling suitcases in the trunk - poor acceleration on the highway, especially with A/C on - cruise control does NOT come standard on the base model; you must upgrade to whatever the midrange model is called (??) - no center console between the driver and passenger seats Overall, I am extremely happy with this car and would purchase again.

Perfect car for us

by Car Enthusiast from Chicago area and Ft. Myers Beach Fl | August 22, 2015

I bought this vehicle a few weeks ago. Traded in a Camaro. The visibility is great, has a good ride and good mieage. We already have a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium and the Trax really compliment that as a second vehicle. This is a great car for the older crowd too, with its ease of entry and exit. I could not find any compact SUV that has the same value in terms of price and ride. This would also be a great suv for any budget minded empty nesters, singles, or young couples. The ride is very impressive for a short wheelbase vehicle.

it's new let's just wait and see

by Vet from Philadelphia, Pa | July 21, 2015

So far it's a great car, has a lot of great things about it.The size it perfect for me since I have bad knees.

Love this car!!

by Nellie Red from Beecher, Illinois | July 6, 2015

I absolutely LOVE my Chevy Trax! It's so easy to handle, smooth ride. Could be a little more comfortable but it's ok.

Great car so far

by Rob from Port Huron, MI | June 6, 2015

Overall, for the money, Chevy did a great job with some minor improvements needed that really don't affect the ride. USB in the glove box? why? All other manufuacturers seem to find a place on the console for it. This really hinders the use. bluetooth for Pandora, etc. from smart phone would be better if it was enabled for iOS too instead of just Android. Then I wouldn't need to bother with the USB. Lot's of little compartments is a nice touch to a nicely designed interior although the GM armrest needs to go and replaced with a full sized one.