2005 Chevrolet Uplander

2005 Chevrolet Uplander

Available in 6 styles:  2005 Chevrolet Uplander AWD Extended Passenger Van shown

Overall

Uplander Experience

by Seymoure from Cincinnati OH | February 13, 2013

I enjoy my 05' Uplander a lot, and my family loves it too. There are 7 of us in all. My Wife and I, and five children. We bought ours fully loaded. It rides like a truck which I enjoy, so if your looking for a car type of ride it's not for you. It's very stylish inside with leather seating, wood grain, chrome, and also extremely roomy. You can just about walk around in it. It is a lovely Crossover. I do suggest all wheel drive, we bought the FWD and that sucks for snowy weather. Cincinnati is a very hilly City though. I love my Chevy 2005 Uplander LS

Very Reliable car i've owned

by john from chicago | February 10, 2013

Our family growing we needed a larger vehicle. We looked around and alot at fords and chrysler just did not like the looks. I purshased the van used 4 years ago and it has been the most reliable little thing.

Excellent vehicle

by Deborah D from Los Angeles, CA | November 20, 2012

Excellent family vehicle. Extremely reliable and good value for money. I ought this used about five years ago and have never looked back!

excellent and dependable for the money

by chevyman from phoenix | April 1, 2011

i love this car. owned for 5 years. very roomy and great for traveling with the kids because of the dvd player and the middle bucket seats

Bought used and are very happy!

by Mom of 1 and one on the way from Miinnespolis, MN | June 12, 2009

My husband and I needed to lower our monthly car payment and this van seemed to be the way to do that. The handling on this vehicle is very smooth. The interior is very roomy with lots of bonus features. We have a growing family and the added seats will come in handy for the kidos. Over all we are very satisfied!

never again cheverolet

by dissatisfied owner from new orleans, LA | February 10, 2009

the sliding doors do not open and close properly and they now have to be done manually if they work at all. The brakes are not strong even after being replaced. It drives like a truck.

A good driving esperience and comfort

by Richard from San Ramon, Ca. | February 3, 2007

We were satisfied with the purchase of our Uplander: style, features, custom package, handling, gas milage and more. I did, however overlooked one thing under the hood until recently; the Battery and wiring. The Battery is located below and un-reachable until you remove brackets and other component. I would estimate 3/4 to an hour to change. How will service departments handle this? Wiring. After veiwing other makes ( 3 different models) the wiring in our Uplander looks un-finishrd. Bare wires, loose wires running back and forth across engine and other components. The other 3 models were neat and enclosed in tubing and secured to the frame. Thank you for the chance to express my comments.

Chevrolet needs to address some issues

by Father of 5 from Tallahassee, FL | January 19, 2007

bought our 05 new and recieved the factory recall about harmonic balancer going bad. Made appointment to have repaired but the van motor locked up @ 9,000 miles starting a chain of numerous other problems. We are currently in discussion with GM to extend warranty due to thier service departments having my vehicle for over 12 weeks this pas year. Cosmetically the armrest on the front seats are too low and I like the wide isle to get to back seats, yet cupholders and armrests would be nice. We also have had brake sensors replaced 5 times. I think GM had a great idea with the design, just need to listen to consumers complaints and consider them.

Love It!

by Mom of 4 from Indiana | December 30, 2006

We purchased a 2005 Uplander after extensive research. We have 4 children so the room the Uplander offers is great plus the awesome DVD entertainment system is a lifesaver! It's got a V6 with plenty of power. Our's has leather seating, which we weren't sure we'd like, but is great when cleaning up any messes. Gas mileage hasn't been an issue (coming from another van). The leg room is nice, since I have a son who is 6ft tall. The only things I don't like are that I seem to be short for the headrests and they get in my way plus I find it difficult to honk the horn - you really have to press HARD! Aside from that, we are thrilled with our purchase! We have an LS model that has all of the upgrades. The remote start is ideal for those cold mornings! We will need to locate 2 more of the wireless headsets so that all of the kids have one!

Best drive

by Most impressed from Valdosta, GA | December 27, 2006

We have had our Uplander for 1 1/2 years and really enjoy it. Ours has the LT package. This is the first vehicle I have rode in that my back does not hurt. We have made several cross-country trips with a family of 6. The DVD player with wireless headsets are great. We can listen to the XM radio while the kids watch a movie. This van looks like a SUV/minivan hybrid and handles like a car. You will not regret purchasing an Uplander

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Uplander