2007 Chevrolet Uplander

2007 Chevrolet Uplander

Available in 6 styles:  2007 Chevrolet Uplander FWD Extended Passenger Van shown

18 city / 25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Dont buy

by DJ from Oklahoma | December 20, 2013

I've had so many problems with this van. Had to replace the water pump, harmonic balancer, fuel injector. Many more I can't remember. It was good up till 85,000 miles then turned to junk. This poor excuse for a GM product has no fuel filter, so if you get bad gas or dirt into your fuel tank it destroys the whole fuel system. 3rd row seat is not removable unless you are a body builder, and even then get a buddy to help. Fuel millage stinks. I got around 18mpg. Seems like I was always putting money into this. All the good reviews on this van must have been from low millage or people trying to sell theirs. This van was not built to last. Boo on you GM for putting this junk van out. Worst car I have ever owned. The end. Have a wonderful day. PS, don’t buy this van, let it rout in a junk yard somewhere.

his happen

by Timothy from Virginia Peninsula | August 20, 2013

This uplander comes with a "Lift & Sit" Seat as a factory option. The Captain's Chair on the passenger side in the back comes out of the sliding door and down to about one foot off the ground. A handicap person can then be seated in the chair and lifted with a handheld remote back into the vehicle to the proper Captain Chair position.

comfort & style

by italianjam from Erie, Pa | July 17, 2012

i have owned many cars and we wanted to down size to a one vehicle family. I sold my Equinox and my husband traded in his GMC truck. We wanted a vehicle that would meet in the middle and this one did. Although they do not make the Uplander any more it has all the whistles & bells of todays top cars. (it is an XL model) Very happy with our choice.

Great car for large families!

by chevy lover from Lancaster,pa | November 15, 2011

I loved my mini van, until i crashed it, and it fliped and spun around, thank goodness no one was hurt badly but seatbealts are key also. since my car might be no more good, Iam looking for the same car. It saved my families lives.

Worst car i've ever owned!

by Chevy Uplanders SUCK from Becket MA | December 16, 2010

Well, my 2007 chevy uplander LS comes with... NOTHING!... The 2nd row buckets are unconfortable and small; they don't even have armrests! The plastic wheel covers are so ugly! I rented an uplander once and it had leather, power doors, heated seats, the whole works. Loved it! Bought this because it was chap. The axel feels like it spins or something, the radio doesent play worth carp, the manual seats dont adjust on 1 side, and 1 manual door doesent work! I absolutely hate this van!!! NEVER BUY IT!!!! And thats why I basicly ride it off road and enjoy my new Lexus!

Uses car for Off-roading

Good van

by Dad from IL from | November 9, 2010

We bought an 07 LS this summer and have really enjoyed it. It has a lot more room than our 98 Sienna did. Being a guy I love the truck/suv styling of it. It even feels more like a truck/suv than a van and has a lot of power with the 3.9. Haven't tried to remove the seats yet so can't say how heavy they are. Hasn't been in snow yet but I think it will be just fine. Pros: Lots of room gives you more vehicle for less $ compared to the others. Power is great and gas pedal is very responsive. Truck/suv styling and feel makes us dads feel like were driving a Chevy truck and not driving a boring minivan. Cons: Middle row seats don't have armrests, not that big of a deal though, especially with car seats in them. Far back pop out windows aren't powered. Glove box isn't very good and no cd storage except for the little net in between the front seats. Overall I would recommend this van. It has a ton of room and great power. It's not as smooth and refined as some of the others out there but why would you spend thousands more? It's a great value for a great looking vehicle.

LS: Bad LT: Good

by Bryan from Bellaire, OH | August 20, 2010

I had an uplander LS... It was horible... No Options hat so ever!!! I HATED IT... And the 2nd row bucket seats are so uncomfortable... I got the LT... MUCH BETTER!!! The second row captain chairs and the power sliding doors, keep the passengers from killing their selves closing the sliding doors manually, and the 2nd row captains chairs are much better! I hate the uplander LS, but absolutey adore the LT! :)

First van I ever owned, Overall not bad

by slick from Paintsville. KY | May 19, 2009

Overall I like this van. I would like a little bit more room but good enough. I love the power and its great on the road. The seats are very heavy but really won't need to take them out as will most people if they have kids.

Good Van, But Could Use Improvement

by Anonymous from Georgia | November 21, 2008

Overall, this is a good van for the family. I haven't had any mechanical troubles yet. However, I must agree with the others about the complicated radio controls and the heavy and cumbersome rear seats. It takes me and my wife together to put the seats back in after they have been removed. They are just ridiculously heavy. Other than these complaints, I would recommend the van. It has great styling and a comfortable ride.

one of the most comfortable cars i've owned

by mini van enthusiast from georgia | February 29, 2008

one of the best cars i have ever owned ajoy to drive & one of the best looking mini vans around .all the controls & ign switch or placed just right to reach & the seats or just the right height & very comfortable .this is a 07 model ls i bought used .i hope chevy continues to build them because i would definately buy another one .i had never heard of an uplander 1week before i bought it. one of the best kept secret out there

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Uplander