2008 Chevrolet Uplander

2008 Chevrolet Uplander

Available in 4 styles:  2008 Chevrolet Uplander FWD Extended Passenger Van shown

16 city / 23 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Nice - But,

by Uplander Lt 2008 owner from Iowa | January 5, 2014

I like the Uplander, but I did have some problems. Doors locked me out, with keys inside, running motor. Found corrosion in door connectors. End gate rattles in cold weather, found hard rubber shock cushions. Good power, 3.9 L, Nice ride, love cruise control lever with gloved hands.

Wish GM would build SIV that outperforms uplander

by Rich from Texas | December 25, 2013

We bought this 2008 Uplander late 2008 with 6000 miles on an entended wheelbase LT with air ride suspension loaded with all options. Amazing vehicle that averages near 26mpg and 28mpg hwy. We haul the kids around and I pull the car seats fold the seats flat and hauled 12 sheets of 3/4" plywood home! We will pass 150,000 miles soon and no problems. Hauls plywood, hauls kids, 28mpg. Only thing GM makes that compares is suburban for those who want 12 mpg!!

wife

by mrs Major Davis from LaPuente, CA | July 24, 2013

Very excited about being the recipient of the burgundy Uplander! Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow when we pickup our minivan.

Just keeps on going.

by Courier from Chicago, Illinois | May 19, 2013

I currently have a 2007 Uplander . Bought used in 2008 with just over 15,000 miles. Now I have over 315,000 Yes over 315,000. No major engine work. just tune ups and changing the oil. Still getting 23 mpg combined mileage. Excellent mileage for the size vehicle.

Ideal

by Kul from NW | April 26, 2013

For my requirements, it is ideal. It has three rows of seating; removable for carrying boxes; or, for sleeping. Versatile! The 90* seats are good for posture.

lots of room

by yankeefan58 from central new jersey | April 21, 2013

vehicle has tons of room. Third row seating is a plus and the handling is great. powerful engine and well appointed. Decent gas mileage avg. 16 mpg.

don't bother

by feduplander from Asheville N.C. | November 19, 2012

I have a 2008 uplander and it has been nothing but problems. The ABS, TCS and stability system all went out at the sametime. The dealer has no idea whats going on and I'm not the only owner with the same problems. Do your research on this one or just buy a Honda.

great car for the money

by mini van convert from durand, il | October 2, 2012

we looked for over a year and finally found one with low miles and a great price. rides great on trips, and can hold a lot of stuff . love it!!!! this is flex fuel which we like, notice no difference in performance, a little in mileage but the difference in the price for the e85 and reg/unleaded at times quite substanial.

I love all the room, stylish for a van.

by rosepursey from New Hampshire | August 15, 2012

I have had my Uplander for three years and love it. I am always going to auctions and yard sales looking for furniture. I have so much room, have no fear to cart it all home......Love the ride, feel secure in it. Love driving it, I am a five foot, 130 lb. women and do not find it too big to handle. Love, love, love the back up sensor. As far as vans go, it is the best looking one out there, too bad they stopped making them.

SoDisappointedAgain&again

by Gmlover37 from Central Texas | December 9, 2011

So disappointed Again and again. I have loved GM especially Chevy products my whole life (53) as did my father. But I have owned my 2008 chevy (GM Certified Used) for almost 3 years now, and it turned out to be the absolut worst vehicle I have ever owned. The van is pretty nice looking and very comfortable to drive. The problem is all the problems with it and most of them the dealer can't correct them like the check engine light,no heater, transmission jerking between 40 & 50 mph, the alarm system and the traction control system. They where able to fix by replacing the R/L FRT hub assy's, seat belt twice, CAT/CONV, fuel injectors, bassel R/door, CD Player, battery, O2 sensor and life gate strut. I do love Chevy's but I've lost faith where it comes to uplander. Also I have went thru 3 sets of tires already.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Uplander