1998 Chevrolet Venture

Est. MPG

15–18 city / 20.8–25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Chevrolet Venture minivan wont let you down

by Richie Rich from Lebanon, ky | January 13, 2012

Very reliable vehicle. We've had our now for 10 years with 290,000 miles. Only replacement has been two water pumps (2nd was free since the first came with a GM warranty from the dealer who installed it). Great comfort for 6 with plenty of room in the back for luggage for 3 adults (went to Disney World with the mother in-law) so we know space matters. I would highly recommend it to all. Not overpriced like the imports.

Very Happy with it!

by Tiger Crane Master from Modesto,Ca. | September 26, 2006

I bougth the Venture used it has 48,000 miles on it. It now has 90,000 on it. I have replaced the Belt, AC hose, Motor mount, Door Sensor, Tires and the Battery. It passed smog with no problems. I like everything about it. I am thinking of getting another one while this one still has some value. Strong bulit - I was hit by a school bus and hardly had any damage. Able- I drove into some big mud on a super rainy day at this new housing site the van was bottomed out in mud and it did not get stuck even thou it was really bottoming out, I drove for at least 100 yards and it did not stop. Performance- A honda with a wing and loud exhuast raced me at a stop light and I beat it, not by much but enough that I was laughing my head off! Looks- the paint now 8 years old still looks really good and the interior still really good and this van was never garadged! I would buy this van again! too bad they stopped making it. I bought a new Mazda MPV and I still like the Chevy better. I think because of all the features. You would think a Japanese vehicle would have more but it doesn't. I have a newer Ford e 350 also, I like the Ford better for ride but it is Giant compared to the Venture. If you are thinking of getting a Used mini van you can't go wrong with Venture. I have owned probably 45 vehicles in my life and this Venture is probably my favorite. Good luck and hope this helps! Tony

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Venture