2011 Chrysler 200

Available in 7 styles:  2011 Chrysler 200 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

200 and More!!

by mensa2 from Southfield, Michigan | August 23, 2014

I absolutely love my Chrysler 200! The body style is gorgeous,and it fast and comfortable! I love all of the gadgets as well! I was stopped by an Mercedes owner, and they wanted to know how I like the car, and I told them that I am an ex MB E320 owner, I purchased the Sebring first and then later bought the 200! Also the 200 is great for long distant driving too!

i was just in a terrible accudent i was hit by a d

by jessica from utica mi | June 30, 2014

I was hit by a drunk driver in the front right side i flew into the center median hit two street signs and went crashing into a tree. The front right tire was bent in the whole right front side is gone and the front is trashed needless to say the car is totaled well im guessing i havnt hears anything yet but anyways the plastic is.pretty thin however with as bad as the accident was. It kept me pretty safe the only injuries i sustained was a fractured foot tore up the arm i was driving with from airbag deployment tore rotator cuff a a few gouges out of my arm and a pretty bad bruise across my chest from the seat belt. The accident happend 2days ago and i bought the car not even a year ago and during that time i have no complaints except dog hair sticks to the cloth seats like crazy but anyways my point is that if you want a new car that will protect you during a collision this is the car for you and yes. The trans runs funny but chrysler naturally has a funny shifting trans but that is normal

I Love This Car

by Rsmith096 from Cincinnati, OH | June 23, 2014

Was in need of a reliable used car for my wife. Looked at several other makes, and thought I found what we wanted. Then took my wife to the dealership. She immediately feel in love with the car next to the one I had chosen. Until then, I hadn't even considered the 200. We drove it, loved the styling, loved the interior. Didn't like the lack of power in the 4 cylinder. Began looking elsewhere for a six cylinder to test drive. Found one in the sporty S model. Absolutely loved the car. The car is very good looking, runs great and handles well. Took on a long distance trip, mileage was around 32 mpg on the highway. The S model is loaded with nearly every conceivable option one can put on a vehicle. Is very comfortable with plenty of leg room (I'm 6'3" and find lots of leg room hard to in vehicles anymore). Very impressed with this vehicle. Only wish my wife would let me drive it more.

NOT IMPRESSED

by Mj314 from ST.LOUIS, MO | June 9, 2014

IT WAS A NICE LOOKING CAR I HAD IT AS A RENTAL I LIKED IT BUT I NOTICED THE TRANSMISSION TOTALLY SUCKED AT ONLY 27K... VERY JUMPY.. I WOULDNT WANNA OWN THIS CAR AT ALL... BUT IT WAS A NICE RENTAL THE SATELLITE RADIO IS COOL BUT HOWEVER I DONT FAVOR THE RADIO DESIGN... BUT ITS A NEAT LOOKING CAR NOT A FAN OF THE FRONT GRILL OR SIDE VIEW..IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THE TRANSMISSION DIDNT FEEL SO CHEAP.

Classy and Comfortable

by Convertible Car Enthusiast from Middleport, NY | May 29, 2014

I have owned two Chrysler convertibles previously, a 1998 and a 2004. The quiet and comfortable ride of my 2011 is vastly improved over the ride of the two previous cars. I love the smooth and powerful V-6 and the great mileage I am getting, about 27 mpg. It is a really stylish and good looking car, too! No complaints!

Stylish car

by Convertablelover from Tulsa, ok | February 21, 2014

First domestic car I have owned in a long time. Plesantly surprised at the 'luxury' feel. I bought the convertible hard top in maroon with tan leather. My last car was a Toyota Solara convertible. This car is much quieter, and has a much better turning radius. Good room in the cabin. Overall very nice car.

very cheap metal

by navyguy85 from south bend indiana | September 28, 2013

this car has the thinnest metal of any vehicle i have ever owned. wind blew the door open and my front quarter panel and the edge of the door were just crushed. run away from this car if they try to sell it to you

So far, so good

by Great work vehicle from Smyrna, DE | September 3, 2013

Purchased 200 Touring as a model year leftover Dec 2011 (quite frankly I wasn't ready to buy but the discounted price was too good to pass up). Only 11,000 miles to date and no issues to report. V6 engine is very powerful and quick. Auto-stick is a great feature. Opt for the V6 if you can. Averaging 25-26 mpg in mixed driving (best trip is 34MPG). On the road, the cabin is extremely quiet and seats are comfortable. Dash layout is simple and not overly complicated. Steering is a little over assisted and the auto transmission could be more refined but everythign works perfectly fine. Suspension is on the softer side. Overall the vehicle has been a pleasant surprise with no issues to report. Have only taken it to the dealer for oil changes and one recall notice. If I had a do-over, I would still buy the car but would opt for a lighter color interior (currently black). Otherwise, for the money it's a great choice.

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWN

by NIESY from north carolina | February 25, 2013

My experience buying my car at Adams Automotive Group on north tryion st charlotte nc was the best experience i have ever had shopping for a car. Even though i had challenges on my credit, going thru a bad divorce and repossessions, they were able to put me in 2011 200 chrysler, had less than $20lk miles on the vehicle, and allow my payments to be affordable. i worked with two awesome salesperson Glen & Paul..I would recommend this car dealership to everyone.

Great Car - 200 with S package

by lawnboy from Minnesota | February 9, 2013

This is one of the best cars we have bought. I opted for a 2012 Touring with S package and Sun/Sound group (Nav/Sunroof/6 speakers). It has the Pentastar V6 which is a great engine. We fight over who gets this car. I have had a number of strangers come up to me and look at it. Everyone loves the look. The review from this editor is so far off it's not worth getting in to. Drive one and then go drive a drab Camry or Altima and see what turns your crank. Mopar got it right. They made an awesome car with the 200. Excellent power and mpg.