2011 Chrysler 200

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Stylish car

by Convertablelover from Tulsa, ok | February 21, 2014

First domestic car I have owned in a long time. Plesantly surprised at the 'luxury' feel. I bought the convertible hard top in maroon with tan leather. My last car was a Toyota Solara convertible. This car is much quieter, and has a much better turning radius. Good room in the cabin. Overall very nice car.

very cheap metal

by navyguy85 from south bend indiana | September 28, 2013

this car has the thinnest metal of any vehicle i have ever owned. wind blew the door open and my front quarter panel and the edge of the door were just crushed. run away from this car if they try to sell it to you

So far, so good

by Great work vehicle from Smyrna, DE | September 3, 2013

Purchased 200 Touring as a model year leftover Dec 2011 (quite frankly I wasn't ready to buy but the discounted price was too good to pass up). Only 11,000 miles to date and no issues to report. V6 engine is very powerful and quick. Auto-stick is a great feature. Opt for the V6 if you can. Averaging 25-26 mpg in mixed driving (best trip is 34MPG). On the road, the cabin is extremely quiet and seats are comfortable. Dash layout is simple and not overly complicated. Steering is a little over assisted and the auto transmission could be more refined but everythign works perfectly fine. Suspension is on the softer side. Overall the vehicle has been a pleasant surprise with no issues to report. Have only taken it to the dealer for oil changes and one recall notice. If I had a do-over, I would still buy the car but would opt for a lighter color interior (currently black). Otherwise, for the money it's a great choice.

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWN

by NIESY from north carolina | February 25, 2013

My experience buying my car at Adams Automotive Group on north tryion st charlotte nc was the best experience i have ever had shopping for a car. Even though i had challenges on my credit, going thru a bad divorce and repossessions, they were able to put me in 2011 200 chrysler, had less than $20lk miles on the vehicle, and allow my payments to be affordable. i worked with two awesome salesperson Glen & Paul..I would recommend this car dealership to everyone.

Great Car - 200 with S package

by lawnboy from Minnesota | February 9, 2013

This is one of the best cars we have bought. I opted for a 2012 Touring with S package and Sun/Sound group (Nav/Sunroof/6 speakers). It has the Pentastar V6 which is a great engine. We fight over who gets this car. I have had a number of strangers come up to me and look at it. Everyone loves the look. The review from this editor is so far off it's not worth getting in to. Drive one and then go drive a drab Camry or Altima and see what turns your crank. Mopar got it right. They made an awesome car with the 200. Excellent power and mpg.

Fun if you don't own it

by Kjp from Dallas tx | February 4, 2013

I bought the Chrysler 200 limited convertible hard top about a year ago. I was very excited to own my first brand new car. The car drives very well not super powerful but it is not a sports car. Living in a city I did not want to chance getting a soft top so the hard top was a must. Exterior style was very attractive very cool headlights. Very nice features on the car auto start and auto drop top from remote. Interior styling is very retro. Nice lighting leather heated seats the car is very nice looking. Me being 6ft I was worried about head room but it was very roomie inside not so much in the backseat. The only thing that had bothered me was during the first week of having the car it was in the shop twice for minor repairs. But the car fell apart quick with roof leaks to engine failure in the first 3 months it was not worth the trouble. The car would be great for renting but I would not suggest actually buying one. After a year I had to give up on it considering it could not be fixed with under 10000 miles.

Very Comfortable Car

by alpha1906 from Williamsburg, Va | December 18, 2012

I've owned my car (2011 200 Hardtop Limited) for about 8 weeks. This is a very comfortable car that you can actually fit adults in the back seat. Lots of bells and whistles. It has 283 horses (must be ponies I guess). Acceleration is adequate but definitely not race track material. A little body roll when accelerating (hard) while changing lanes. This car is definitely a cruiser. I am amazed at how it turns heads all the time. Must be due to the fact that you do not see a lot of them on the road. Nice stereo but it could use a little more bass. Nice feature that you can retract the top via key fob. if you want a hardtop convertible that is bigger than the VW Eos and less expensive than the Infinity G37 and the Lexus IS-C than this is your car.

Had problems just like Ang

by Diva jan from Kansas CITY, MO | September 15, 2012

Bought my 2011 chysler 200 last year. I stopped at a red light and when i push on the gas it would not go, had to put car in park , cars behind me , and restart it. This has happen more than twice. I notice my car is also loud sounding , and my oil changes are up to date. when i back up also in the morning , everybody knows im leaving for work. the brakes are loud. Told them when i went to get oil change, they sayed they couldn't find anything. Had a DODGE DURANGO 2007 , I really miss it.

absolutely the BEST car i've ever owned

by 200/Sebring lover from Manistee MI | August 20, 2012

We bought our first Chrysler product in 2007, Sebring Touring Edition, loved it so much that when the 200's came out (the new "sebring") we jumped on it and purchased a 2011 Chrysler 200 with V-6 motor, and we absolutely love EVERYTHING about this car; plus our teenager loves to drive them both, and with the 5 Star rating Chrysler has, we feel completely comfortable about our teens safety while driving either of these vehicles; all that being said, i would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE VEHICLES TO ANYONE- THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, I PROMISE!!!!

Great Work Car

by Dodge man from Benton City Wa | June 19, 2012

Bought it brand new used for work. 25k on it Nothing wrong with it knock on wood. never get tired of it. The touch screen radio is cool. You can put lots of music in it.(36gb) vary smooth. rides nice If u want a good priced car this is the way to go.