2012 Chrysler 200

Available in 7 styles:  2012 Chrysler 200 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Nice Convertible - the Chrysler 200 Touring

by Swissguy from Charlottte, NC | June 8, 2014

Got this car a month ago, took it on a road-trip once already and had a smooth ride. Also find the performance impressive. Switched from a 4 cyl. so not surprised the gas mileage is a bit lower. However, pick-up on this V6 / 283 horespower engine is great. Roof opens and closes smoothly - just the odd click here and there, but altogether having great fun with this my first convertible. Electronics are a little wobbly, but nothing that doesn't fix itself after a little while.Ha! Like the board computer and sound system is phenomenal. Bluetooth hooks up OK - voice recognition requires dedication to programming, but commands are clear. Remote engine starter is a blessing - A/C kicks in and car is cool when I get in....

VERY happy with this car

by hogan from Louisiana | May 8, 2014

We have only had the car for a month, But we have made several 200+ mile road trips in it. The car was very comfortable on the trips. Ride was great. I wasn't tired after the long drives. Gas mileage was 30+ on the highway. This is my first Chrysler, and I'm impressed. I would have problem buying another or advising a friend to buy one. VERY HAPPY!

Lovely car, very poor paint job!

by LuvToDrive from Milwaukee, WI | May 6, 2014

Lets start with it is a really nice car, however, the quality of the paint on all the newer model Mopar's is orange peely, especially the black. Bummer. Should be smooth as glass. Also, the headliner is very short and hardly tucks in under the rubber around the inside of the doors and lastly, when you hit the gas you better be hanging on to the steering wheel with both hands because there is a pretty good torke pull. Overall, I love the way the car looks and rides. I am comfortable and it looks great. Mostly disappointed in the paint.

Loved this car until now!

by Mom from OK from | April 29, 2014

I bought my 200 brand new in 2012. I love the look of the car and how easy it is to drive, but I have been having electrical problems the last few months. It started with the transmission now it's my lights, blinkers and air. It's in the shop now. I'm waiting to hear from them now. I understand cars have problems at times but I got my car just 2 months after it was done being made ( I called Chrysler ) so I shouldn't be having so many issues so soon.

Terribly Underpowered, cheap interior

by ilikecars from Denver, Co | April 29, 2014

Recently rented this car and drove it for a week. This car is very cheaply made, especially for the price point. The car has very little power and struggled to get up even the smallest inclines. I had my foot to the floor just to keep up with traffic or merge onto the freeway.

Really Impressed with Chrysler 200 Convertible

by Convertible Lover from Largo, Fl | April 13, 2014

Bought a used 2012 Chrysler 200 Convertible from Cyber Car Store in Tarpon Springs, Fl. It was the best experience I have ever had with a car salesman. Vince was very imformative and Leon worked to get me a good deal. The car is a dream come true. Had always wanted a convertible and this 200 Limited is a really great car. I would highly recommend this car and this dealer to anyone looking for a quality used car.

Happy Happy

by My 200 Silver Bullet from Oakland, CA | March 6, 2014

I recently purchased 2012 200 sedan and I love it, overall it rides smooth, wonderful on gas and has a classy sort of look and feel to it, if I could change one single thing about the car, it would be the get up and go - it takes a quick minute but once it's rolling it's smooth sailing. It's my 1st car purchase and I am all smiles. THANKS Chrysler for producing a car that is budget friendly, nice design and easy on the pocket for gas.

Love this car!

by Chrysler 200 Owner from Olympia, WA | November 13, 2013

I am very excited and love this new car. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new car. Not only is the car great, but the service from the dealer was outstanding!

Nicest car I ever owned

by Car lover from Ashville, ohio | September 24, 2013

I purchased a 2012 200 about a month ago. I love the design of the car and it handles great. It is such comfortable riding car. this wasn't the car I was looking for when shopping for something newer. But after test driving it I was sold. I got a great deal and a free 3year warranty on the car. This is the second Chrysler I ever owned. I would buy another one in the future

2012 Chrysler 200 S is a Must Buy

by 5th Mopar I've Owned from Denver, CO | August 28, 2013

I bought my 2012 200 S new in February, 2012. Since that time I have put 22,000 miles on it. Average MPG around town (Denver) is 22.5. I've gotten as good as 33 MPG in the Colorado Mountains (round trip - 450 miles). The power of the V-6 is outstanding. In addition, this is a very quiet car and runs smoothly on just about any surface. Since purchasing the car I did have a problem with the OEM Goodyear tires. After the dealer changed them once, and didn't solve the handling problems, I put on a pair of Yokohama's from Discount Tire. The difference in noise (virtually none), handling (ran through Turkey Creek Canyon at 60 MPH - limit is 35), and traction on wet and snowy roads is tremendous. The car has only had the usual oil and filter changes. Everything else works perfectly and I can't tell you how many import owners have asked me who makes it. Chrysler did a great job on completely updating the old Sebring and the 200 S is highly recommended.