2012 Chrysler 200

2012 Chrysler 200
Available in 7 styles:  2012 Chrysler 200 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

After 2 years, I still love it.

by Larry in Tampa Bay from Tampa Bay, fl | May 21, 2015

It's a 4 cylinder soft top. I purchased it used with almost 30K from a dealer. It was a lease car. I enjoy the softer ride and comfort. Not going to win any speed races but easy to keep up with traffic. No service issues, to date, with over 40K. It has some strange braking issues. Nothing too serious. Dealer says it's normal for this car. Seems a bit mushy to start braking and it seems I can feel the bottom on a hard stop. It does stop. Lots of positive comments from people when driving with the top down. It is a good looking car. Purchased for a reasonable price. Happy with the purchase. I feel it is a great value. this is my second Chrysler. No issues with my prior Chrysler after over 60K.

Great car for the money

by rasputin from Olmsted falls ohio | October 22, 2014

I bought the 2012 limited and could not be happier. I came out of 4 BMW ' S over the past 15 years and have to say this car rivals every one of them. The power is ready when you want it and the car drives like a more expensive vehicle . If you are on the fence I say drive once and you are hooked.

Nice Convertible - the Chrysler 200 Touring

by Swissguy from Charlottte, NC | June 8, 2014

Got this car a month ago, took it on a road-trip once already and had a smooth ride. Also find the performance impressive. Switched from a 4 cyl. so not surprised the gas mileage is a bit lower. However, pick-up on this V6 / 283 horespower engine is great. Roof opens and closes smoothly - just the odd click here and there, but altogether having great fun with this my first convertible. Electronics are a little wobbly, but nothing that doesn't fix itself after a little while.Ha! Like the board computer and sound system is phenomenal. Bluetooth hooks up OK - voice recognition requires dedication to programming, but commands are clear. Remote engine starter is a blessing - A/C kicks in and car is cool when I get in....

VERY happy with this car

by hogan from Louisiana | May 8, 2014

We have only had the car for a month, But we have made several 200+ mile road trips in it. The car was very comfortable on the trips. Ride was great. I wasn't tired after the long drives. Gas mileage was 30+ on the highway. This is my first Chrysler, and I'm impressed. I would have problem buying another or advising a friend to buy one. VERY HAPPY!

Lovely car, very poor paint job!

by LuvToDrive from Milwaukee, WI | May 6, 2014

Lets start with it is a really nice car, however, the quality of the paint on all the newer model Mopar's is orange peely, especially the black. Bummer. Should be smooth as glass. Also, the headliner is very short and hardly tucks in under the rubber around the inside of the doors and lastly, when you hit the gas you better be hanging on to the steering wheel with both hands because there is a pretty good torke pull. Overall, I love the way the car looks and rides. I am comfortable and it looks great. Mostly disappointed in the paint.

Loved this car until now!

by Mom from OK from | April 29, 2014

I bought my 200 brand new in 2012. I love the look of the car and how easy it is to drive, but I have been having electrical problems the last few months. It started with the transmission now it's my lights, blinkers and air. It's in the shop now. I'm waiting to hear from them now. I understand cars have problems at times but I got my car just 2 months after it was done being made ( I called Chrysler ) so I shouldn't be having so many issues so soon.

Terribly Underpowered, cheap interior

by ilikecars from Denver, Co | April 29, 2014

Recently rented this car and drove it for a week. This car is very cheaply made, especially for the price point. The car has very little power and struggled to get up even the smallest inclines. I had my foot to the floor just to keep up with traffic or merge onto the freeway.

Really Impressed with Chrysler 200 Convertible

by Convertible Lover from Largo, Fl | April 13, 2014

Bought a used 2012 Chrysler 200 Convertible from Cyber Car Store in Tarpon Springs, Fl. It was the best experience I have ever had with a car salesman. Vince was very imformative and Leon worked to get me a good deal. The car is a dream come true. Had always wanted a convertible and this 200 Limited is a really great car. I would highly recommend this car and this dealer to anyone looking for a quality used car.

Happy Happy

by My 200 Silver Bullet from Oakland, CA | March 6, 2014

I recently purchased 2012 200 sedan and I love it, overall it rides smooth, wonderful on gas and has a classy sort of look and feel to it, if I could change one single thing about the car, it would be the get up and go - it takes a quick minute but once it's rolling it's smooth sailing. It's my 1st car purchase and I am all smiles. THANKS Chrysler for producing a car that is budget friendly, nice design and easy on the pocket for gas.

Love this car!

by Chrysler 200 Owner from Olympia, WA | November 13, 2013

I am very excited and love this new car. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new car. Not only is the car great, but the service from the dealer was outstanding!