2012 Chrysler 200

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Really Impressed with Chrysler 200 Convertible

by Convertible Lover from Largo, Fl | April 13, 2014

Bought a used 2012 Chrysler 200 Convertible from Cyber Car Store in Tarpon Springs, Fl. It was the best experience I have ever had with a car salesman. Vince was very imformative and Leon worked to get me a good deal. The car is a dream come true. Had always wanted a convertible and this 200 Limited is a really great car. I would highly recommend this car and this dealer to anyone looking for a quality used car.

Happy Happy

by My 200 Silver Bullet from Oakland, CA | March 6, 2014

I recently purchased 2012 200 sedan and I love it, overall it rides smooth, wonderful on gas and has a classy sort of look and feel to it, if I could change one single thing about the car, it would be the get up and go - it takes a quick minute but once it's rolling it's smooth sailing. It's my 1st car purchase and I am all smiles. THANKS Chrysler for producing a car that is budget friendly, nice design and easy on the pocket for gas.

Love this car!

by Chrysler 200 Owner from Olympia, WA | November 13, 2013

I am very excited and love this new car. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new car. Not only is the car great, but the service from the dealer was outstanding!

Nicest car I ever owned

by Car lover from Ashville, ohio | September 24, 2013

I purchased a 2012 200 about a month ago. I love the design of the car and it handles great. It is such comfortable riding car. this wasn't the car I was looking for when shopping for something newer. But after test driving it I was sold. I got a great deal and a free 3year warranty on the car. This is the second Chrysler I ever owned. I would buy another one in the future

2012 Chrysler 200 S is a Must Buy

by 5th Mopar I've Owned from Denver, CO | August 28, 2013

I bought my 2012 200 S new in February, 2012. Since that time I have put 22,000 miles on it. Average MPG around town (Denver) is 22.5. I've gotten as good as 33 MPG in the Colorado Mountains (round trip - 450 miles). The power of the V-6 is outstanding. In addition, this is a very quiet car and runs smoothly on just about any surface. Since purchasing the car I did have a problem with the OEM Goodyear tires. After the dealer changed them once, and didn't solve the handling problems, I put on a pair of Yokohama's from Discount Tire. The difference in noise (virtually none), handling (ran through Turkey Creek Canyon at 60 MPH - limit is 35), and traction on wet and snowy roads is tremendous. The car has only had the usual oil and filter changes. Everything else works perfectly and I can't tell you how many import owners have asked me who makes it. Chrysler did a great job on completely updating the old Sebring and the 200 S is highly recommended.

Good car for the money

by Ty from Chicago, IL | August 4, 2013

Have had it for 3 days probably not long enough to rate but I love the styling rides pretty good it is the 4 cylinder that I am driving has enough pick up they did a great job in designing it great looking car.

200 scores close to a 100

by autoholic from Louisiana | April 29, 2013

I bought my 200 Touring V6 new and have put about 5,000 miles on it so far. It is auburn pearl in color and I love it because you don't see a bunch of cars on the road this color. Very quiet, quick, and good on gas, I average about 26 mpg (about the same as my Kia Soul and it weighed less with way less horsepower). The 200 is stylish and sophisticated looking with a great price (dealer knocked several thousand dollars off). I find the transmission bucks sometimes (very primitive and low budget behavior on a car like this). I have the 6-speed automatic and it behaves most of the time but when I'm slowing down or coming to a stop it can become unruly. It should have a locking gas cap, it doesn't, I had to shell out $16 bucks for one. I also dislike the manual hood rod, very cheap/ a car like this should have an automatic hood lift. The interior is attractive and contemporary. Overall nice job Chrysler. I'm looking forward to seeing the all new 200 in January 2015.

Great Car

by Chuck from Vernon, New York | January 27, 2013

I love the Chrysler convertable that I bought, a touring edition withe pentistar v-6 engine. I feel it is a great value for the money. I has plenty of room on trips and decent fuel economy. If you like convertables, this is the best value for the money.

Best Salesman ever.

by Poorlil from Norwich, CT | January 14, 2013

Chuck Sawchuck was the best car salesman I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Not once did he or the sales manager try to sell us a car we didn't want. Chuck took time to explain any thing we asked about the the cars we were shown, were pleasant when we said we wanted to think about it over the weekend and when we came back and said what the peoblem was with the car we picked out we were shown a car that was exactly what we wanted and fit the plan we had in mind. Great work, Chuck and greg at Falvey's Thank you. Motors.

Best Car Ive Ever Owned

by CSharp27 from Olathe KS | January 10, 2013

The 2012 Chrysler 2012 S is an amazing vehicle. Weather it's doing the speed limit on main roads or speeding on the highway this car has it all. Very luxurious interior makes the ride very comfortable. The 3.6 L V6 makes the race car driver come out in you. Not to mention youll turn heads with the classy outside design. I bought this vehicle at Olathe Dodge Chrysler and Jeep and i will be returning when i buy another vehicle and i would highly recommend anyone else interested in buying a vehicle to go there.