2013 Chrysler 200

Starting MSRP

Overall

MPG better than advertised

by babbiez from Panama city florida | August 29, 2014

touring sedan with v6. Purchased used. Took few days to run the old fuel out. Let me start by saying I only buy fuel at chevron, their fuel has techron in it which helps to keep injectors clean. Do alot of city stop and go driving, get a consistent 25 mpg, on my daily commute which consists of speed 45 mph or less, in florida, so running a/c is a must. Highway driving I fall just under 34 mpg.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Loves Good Cars from Miami, FL | August 14, 2014

This is a sexy car. Nice long wheel base makes it feel very stable on the road. Comes with nice wide tires too for maximum contact with the pavement, offers maxim control even in wet conditions. I found the interior to be more comfortable than the 2012 Honda Accords my other family members have. The front bucket seats are far more ergonomic and the cloth fabric breaths very well compared to the vinyl interior of the Accord, plus it does not get hot when left in the sun (unlike leather or vinyl). Illuminated console and having the steering wheel controls are a BIG bonus - easy to see the buttons and knobs very easily without hindering vision, even in the darkest nights. The AC is ICE cold, sometimes too cold, even when it's over 100F outside. I installed high-quality tints and that has made a HUGE difference with thermal control on the interior, whether sitting in parking lot in the hot sun, or driving for a long time during a sunny day - I highly recommend installing tints if they did not come with the car. The sound system is A-MAZING! Very good quality - booming bass, crisp mid's and high's. Only drawback is my LX model did not come with Bluetooth but I intended on installing an after-market head unit with that capability anyway so the stock radio is just fine to start off. Trunk space is amazing for the size of the car, I honestly expected it to be smaller than it is with how spacious the back seat is. Cup holders in the passanger doors are a cool addition but if you have something with a larger diameter than say a can of soda you won't be able to hold it there. The front cup holders are illuminated when the headlights are on, that's just looks cool :). The LED "eyebrow" lights above the headlights are VERY cool and add more class to an already classy car. Gas mileage is fantastic, I get well over 420 miles to a tank of gas (mostly highway driving). I can see why this is advertised as 'America's Import' - it's a sexy car with a lot of class. I definitely recommend this car to ANYONE. You won't be disappointed.

Looser of a car

by Limitedbomb from Evansville, IN | August 6, 2014

I bought the 2014 200 limited. It was a $32,000 car. I decides I wanted a truck do I went to trade it in. I have had it 4 month and have 5700 miles on it. The trade in value was $17,000. Buying this car is like trading $100 bills for $50's on a one for one exchange. I will keep the care a few years and then give it to a family member that needs it. I would say look at this car and then go to VW to buy a car that will hold some value.

Comfortable ride

by Erik from western ma | June 14, 2014

I was going to buy a Camry or an Accord. Chrysler had a terrific rebate so I took it. Glad I did. My kids called it an old mans car. When they drove it they were "wow" rides nice and very comfortable. It is loaded with everything and I am very happy with the remote start especially this past winter. Mileage is not as advertised which is the only negative.

There should be a law

by Taken for a Ride from Katy, Texas | May 26, 2014

There should be a law about dealers out and out lying about the MPG of a vehicle. I know MPG varies by the way someone drives a car, but believe me, I am not a heavy accelerator. I told the dealer that comfort and good gas mileage were my priorities. They SWORE to me the car got 31 MPG on the highway. I have yet to get 22 - and it gets 14 if I stop at a light. There are trucks that get better mileage than that. The back brakes started squealing at 6,000 miles and I'm so tired of hearing I need to get the brakes checked. The car shakes like a truck on the road . It's the worst investment in a vehicle I ever made. I would get rid of it today if the value didn't depreciate so bad - by the minute.

Classy car without the classy price

by John from Fishers, IN | March 24, 2014

Recently bought a 2013 Chrysler 200, Touring Edition. Black exterior and interior, 14,000 miles. Car is in mint condition - not a scratch on the outstide or stain in the inside. Great price compared to all other comparable mid-size sedans I looked at. This is a beautiful, comfortable car. Body style comparable with much more expensive models. Controls are well-designed and attractive. Acceleration is smooth with good pickup. The ride is slightly softer than other similar cars, which adds to the feel that the car is a higher-end, larger luxury vehicle. Visibility is quite good both front and rear. I love this car, and far preferred the interior and exterior style and comfort over other mid-size sedans. The only minor drawback is that the trunk is somewhat smaller than some of its competitors - my wife and I are empty nesters now, so that is less of an issue than it used to be. If you're looking for a luxury car without the luxury price, the Chrysler 200 is a great choice.

1st New Car Purchase

by Young Car Buyer from Tucson, Arizona | March 12, 2014

Ok so before this car I owned a 2007 Saturn ION and it was THE WORST CAR EVER. I sold it and was so nervous about buying a new car. I went to the dealership and THIS CAR WAS AN EYE CATCHER. From the moment I drove in to the dealership I KNEW this was the car I wanted not only is it classy its smooth, quiet, reliable and SO ELEGANT. I definetley consider myself and old soul and don't like the "sporty" things most people my age do. I am 20 but I want a car that is elegant, classic I took it home and have had it for 3 months now. Its been a great car and yes it does consume gas but its great I commute 18 miles to work everyday and by the end of the week yes my tank is half empty. But on the other side this car can DRIVE and I mean DRIVE. I love to press 85+ on the freeway it makes my trips so smooth. I have noticed that my brakes make a squeaky noise I havent gotten it checked out yet but based on a review I saw here I am assumig its a 200 thing. The lights on this baby are amazing the brights are exactly that! The trunk is a great size. The back seats are very comfortable for traveling. I get compliments on how pretty it is all the time. I overall really like this car and plan on having it for a while not forever but atleast for 3 years.

Drowning in negative equity.

by Oklahoma girl from Oklahoma City, ok | February 24, 2014

Horrible, awful resale value. I can sit back and watch it tank. I have the 200 sport and that mpg listed is a lie. Gas Guzzler! I'm at 8000 miles and the front end is unstable. It goes fast but the body can't handle the speed. Don't waste your money.

amazing upgrades

by lkn4sun2 from Holland, mi | January 30, 2014

I love this car...Its the convertible. the interior is first class and the comfort and options make me feel like a princess. Great gas mileage. only con's are: wiper fluid location of spouts is terrible, it just runs down the hood. and The safety feature of dropping the top when the doors open can cause it to rain and snow inside if you fail to shut the door tightly.

Well designed hardtop convertible

by Audi Vet from Norfolk, CT | January 20, 2014

I used to have a Sebring convertible, thought I "upgraded" to an Audi Cabriolet - only to discover the high cost of owning and Audi. I found this Chrysler 200S hardtop convertible on cars.com. It's a great car: fully loaded, comfortable and styled just right.