2013 Chrysler 200

Starting MSRP

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Classy car without the classy price

by John from Fishers, IN | March 24, 2014

Recently bought a 2013 Chrysler 200, Touring Edition. Black exterior and interior, 14,000 miles. Car is in mint condition - not a scratch on the outstide or stain in the inside. Great price compared to all other comparable mid-size sedans I looked at. This is a beautiful, comfortable car. Body style comparable with much more expensive models. Controls are well-designed and attractive. Acceleration is smooth with good pickup. The ride is slightly softer than other similar cars, which adds to the feel that the car is a higher-end, larger luxury vehicle. Visibility is quite good both front and rear. I love this car, and far preferred the interior and exterior style and comfort over other mid-size sedans. The only minor drawback is that the trunk is somewhat smaller than some of its competitors - my wife and I are empty nesters now, so that is less of an issue than it used to be. If you're looking for a luxury car without the luxury price, the Chrysler 200 is a great choice.

1st New Car Purchase

by Young Car Buyer from Tucson, Arizona | March 12, 2014

Ok so before this car I owned a 2007 Saturn ION and it was THE WORST CAR EVER. I sold it and was so nervous about buying a new car. I went to the dealership and THIS CAR WAS AN EYE CATCHER. From the moment I drove in to the dealership I KNEW this was the car I wanted not only is it classy its smooth, quiet, reliable and SO ELEGANT. I definetley consider myself and old soul and don't like the "sporty" things most people my age do. I am 20 but I want a car that is elegant, classic I took it home and have had it for 3 months now. Its been a great car and yes it does consume gas but its great I commute 18 miles to work everyday and by the end of the week yes my tank is half empty. But on the other side this car can DRIVE and I mean DRIVE. I love to press 85+ on the freeway it makes my trips so smooth. I have noticed that my brakes make a squeaky noise I havent gotten it checked out yet but based on a review I saw here I am assumig its a 200 thing. The lights on this baby are amazing the brights are exactly that! The trunk is a great size. The back seats are very comfortable for traveling. I get compliments on how pretty it is all the time. I overall really like this car and plan on having it for a while not forever but atleast for 3 years.

Drowning in negative equity.

by Oklahoma girl from Oklahoma City, ok | February 24, 2014

Horrible, awful resale value. I can sit back and watch it tank. I have the 200 sport and that mpg listed is a lie. Gas Guzzler! I'm at 8000 miles and the front end is unstable. It goes fast but the body can't handle the speed. Don't waste your money.

amazing upgrades

by lkn4sun2 from Holland, mi | January 30, 2014

I love this car...Its the convertible. the interior is first class and the comfort and options make me feel like a princess. Great gas mileage. only con's are: wiper fluid location of spouts is terrible, it just runs down the hood. and The safety feature of dropping the top when the doors open can cause it to rain and snow inside if you fail to shut the door tightly.

Well designed hardtop convertible

by Audi Vet from Norfolk, CT | January 20, 2014

I used to have a Sebring convertible, thought I "upgraded" to an Audi Cabriolet - only to discover the high cost of owning and Audi. I found this Chrysler 200S hardtop convertible on cars.com. It's a great car: fully loaded, comfortable and styled just right.

Smooth ride, extreme comfort

by Medic 32 from Spring Valley, IL | January 14, 2014

I read up on this car before I went to test drive it. I have to say it is everything the reviews said! Smooth ride, quiet inside, extremely comfortable. The exterior is simple and refined. The interior is roomy, classically simple, and quiet. Could not be happier with this car!

Nicest looking 2013 car on the Road today

by Stuck Fingers from California | December 28, 2013

My new car is easy to drive, great to look at, filled with safety features. Lots of power to weight ratio. Great on Fuel consumption. It has so many extras that I am still learning all of them after owning it for 3 weeks now. Try it, you'll like it. Then Buy it. Stuck Fingers

great in between car

by durady86 from ohio | December 19, 2013

I got a 2013 carhart edition s and have to say its awesome it looks nice black all around nice smooth body lines cool led lighting inside and out very nice powerful v6 I call it a nice in between car because it gets good gas mileage not great its a luxury car but not expensive and it has a powerful v6 but not a sports car althought it could keep up with v8 sport cars not beat them if you want a nice car that's fun to drive and be seen in and not a lot to spend then this cars for you

Great car, terrible resale value

by love my 200 from Dallas, TX | November 26, 2013

I liked the car ever since they announced it in 2011, I worked for the Chrysler amd sold it to myself. 9 month later I try to trade it in and the car is worth $10k less than the MSRP of $23800. I was disappointed in the fact that this nice car with great reviews has such a terrible resale value. I've decided to keep the car because I really do like it. I don't recommend this car of you don't plan on keeping it long term.

Saw it n had to have it

by Love my white convertable from Central New jersey | November 18, 2013

Loved it at first sight ..Loved it even more driving it.Cant wait for the summer.Has every option available and works great .