2014 Chrysler 200

Starting MSRP

Overall

2014 Chrysler 200...Pretty GOOD

by Sunshine from Durham, North Carolina | October 8, 2014

Chrysler 200 performance is good...I purchased this vehicle in April 2014...I am having issues with the interior door panel on the Driver Side. The top part of the panel are getting little slits in it...NOT sure why, but pointed this issue out to the Dealer and they took pics and was sending off to Chrysler. I have not heard anything back from them as of yet. Overall I think the 2014 Chrysler 200 is a Great car..I like the Style of the car. I feel the seats are not that comfortable and they are not wide enough

convertible model is awesome

by convertible girl from Vancouver, WA | June 24, 2014

For a convertible it has a smooth, quiet ride, it has luxury features like the 300, just smaller. I love the automatic folding stow away top. The seats are very comfortable and soft, not the hard, stiff leather and there is a lot of room.

Our 200

by tractor from North Carolina | June 19, 2014

Car seems to be good value for cost. Rebates made purchase possible. Performance is good. Accessories are easy to use.

A Good mid-size car with power

by Digger from Germantown Hills, IL | June 11, 2014

The only draw-back on this car It does not have the back-up camera like on our T & C Limited. It would help if it also had the side-detention system. This car is fun to drive and comfortable. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a mid-side car with power

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS JUNK

by Gemini from Dearborn Heights, MI | June 2, 2014

Terrible, terrible, terribly made vehicle. Exterior is fine so I won't go over that. Let's start with the interior, the leather is the worst most inexpensive material I have ever seen. The back door behind the driver door is cloth while the rest of the doors are leather, very poorly made. Stitching is not the same all around the car, again very poorly made. A/C doesn't change temperature to what you set it to, takes forever and even then it's not the temperature you want. Steering wheel kicks and jerks at speeds higher than 40 mph and sometimes even at speeds lower than 40 mph. Engine kicks and jerks as well, makes me feel like it's going to turn off by itself in the middle of the road while driving. If someone had me guess what year this vehicle is after driving it, I would never guess it's a newer vehicle because of how bad the performance and interior are. This is not my first Chrysler and very sad to have gotten such a horrible vehicle. I called Chrysler customer service and Corporate and both of them want me to pay for the diagnostics and the rental while my car is being serviced. That's terrible and extremely bad customer service considering my vehicle is a lease and I haven't even driven it 4,500 miles yet. Because of the horrible customer service, after this lease I will never get or recommend another Chrysler vehicle to anyone. I never expected this from Chrysler, I'm very very very disappointed and never will do business again with them.

Never been beat

by Family guy from Jackson, Mississippi | May 23, 2014

This 200s is the fastest of three cars I test drove! The Camry had a smoother ride, the Altima was peppy, but after driving the 200s I was blown away!

2014 chrysler 200

by d from La vergne Tn | May 23, 2014

I purchased a 4 cyl. 200 in late december 2013. i thought i would like the car, but my 2010 6 cyl altima had much better gas mileage. I only average about 21-22 miles per gallon on daily driving and tops out at 25 MPG on interstate. and no, i don't have a lead foot. It seems on take off my RPM's go up to over 3 until I get to about 45. Im not sure that is normal.

Everthing I was hoping for!

by Luv my 200 from Toledo, OH | February 25, 2014

I have had my 200 for 3 months and I am really blown away by the overall performance and features. I purchased the Limited V-6...it is a burner! This a quick of a car as I have ever driven with solid handling and stopping. The inside basic features of leather and comfortable drivers area make this car a dream to drive. The body is really classy and sporty and gets some double takes when I drive up next to other vehicles. I have the glossy black paint and black leather interior and I will tell you the standard seat warmer and side mirrors defrost have been the bomb in this terrible Midwest winter. The cool stereo bumps...I luv my 200!

Great car!

by Princess from Clayton | February 8, 2014

Purchased the 200 LX. Car rides smooth, has quick pick up. I bought the V6. It has 283hpis very good on gas. I'm averaging 32mpg driving in town. Headlights are wonderful, no need for fog lamps with this car. Interior high quality, not cheap and plastic like some of the other cars in its class. Suspension is wonderful, handles great and hugs the road. Price is great as well.