2015 Chrysler 200

2015 Chrysler 200
Available in 6 styles:  2015 Chrysler 200 4dr FWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car, with one infurating feature.

by ragnar from Auburn WA | February 3, 2016

I have the awd C version with the 3.6 liter engine. This is a high performance mid size awd sedan in the spirit of German performance cars. It does very well on the road in pretty much every respect. Handling is tight, acceleration and braking highly responsive, and the creature comforts are hard to beat. Mileage is as advertised. 23 combined is possible, even without surrendering the performance when reasonably called for. Better than the advertised 30 is possible on the highway - the 29 is conservative. Unless you creep off the line, you may not do as well in the city where the 9 speed transmission never sees 1/3 its gears used. I have the 9 speaker alpine stereo and it is very good - at least as good as the Boston Acoustics one in my 2005 300c. The data connection makes it far more versatile as well. There is one feature that makes me hesitate to recommend this car. The UConnect 8.4 system is set up such that you cannot use the on board voice recognition to send texts unless you're willing to let chrysler put advertising on your personal messages. That they lack the confidence to generate sufficient word of mouth otherwise is disconcerting even before anything has broken. I've got about 1200 miles on the car. Overall I am pleased, but find the one flaw to be glaring, and in hindsight, I wish I'd test driven the Audi A4, A5, A6, and BMW 3 and 5. A great option at the price, but one can probably do better in this class with a bigger wallet.

2015 200s v6

by Joe from Green Bay, Wi. | January 27, 2016

Well I purchased this new 2015 200s with the 3.6L v6 at first I was very excited but that soon wore off first the engine is very strong and fast, the 9spd auto trans needs some work too many gears, the 8.4" display is great as far as gps goes, the heater controls are mixed you have to go to the display to operate the heater, too complicated to do something simple I want to watch the road not the display, the looks well its a mater of taste I will leave that alone for you to decide. now where this car really failed me was in the comfort category, the seats are very hard and un comfortable, the ride is horrible it rides very harsh like it has no suspension at all and the low profile 38psi tires did not help either, after having this car for 4 weeks I traded it in and lost money on it, I took it on the highway and after 30 min. my back was so sore I had to stop and pull over, I had no such problem with my old '06 Sebring which I liked so I purchased a 2015 Chevy Malibu it does not have the power of the pinta star v6 but its very comfortable and its not braking my back. much happier with the Malibu.

Chrysler 200S

by From the "D" from Detroit | January 19, 2016

We owned a 2013 Chrysler 200 prior to our new 200S. Wow! What a great riding car, with great interior room and design and what great gas mileage! What you get for the money is incredible. The fit and finish on the 200S is world class and the looks are awesome! We now own three 200s! A Limited, a 200C and the 200S. Read about the transmission before buying and was somewhat worried but the new 9 speed performs extremely well. The zip and acceleration you get with a 4 cylinder is truly great, not to mention an average of 29 mpg! Took 3 adults, with all our luggage and gifts to and from Illinois on a 6 hour one way trip and was shocked to fit everything in the car, experience a smooth comfortable ride and have room to nap in the passenger and back seats. We love, absolutely love our 200s!

200C AWD

by New Chrysler Fan from PA | January 18, 2016

This is my first Chrysler and after five months and 5000 miles I am very happy. The V6 has plenty of power and delivers excellent gas mileage. City MPG has been 20-22 and highway MPG has been 30-32. The overall average since new is 26 MPG. I have not had any transmission problems, and the only comment I have is the 2-3 shift and 4-5 shift are a little more noticeable than the other shifts. The interior is close to perfect. I have the optional premium package with heated/vented memory seats and wood trim. The seats and driving position are comfortable for me at 6 feet tall, and my wife at 5 feet tall. Electronics and touch screen interface are intuitive and easy to use. My only complaint is wide B pillars between front and back doors do create blind spots.

love my 200 limited

by imblount from MARYLAND MARYLAND | January 16, 2016

I had a Chrysler Sebring before purchasing the 200 limited. and I was truly done with Chrysler. I was like I never want another. But I have to say Chrysler has stepped up their game. I am loving my 200....the gas mileage and everything about the car is AWESOME......

Best car I've EVER owned!

by Phantom girl from Tyler, TX | December 17, 2015

I purchased my new Chrysler 200 S on Nov. 30, 2015. I must say that I had the 2011 200 prior and NEVER really liked it very much. What they have done to this car is AMAZING. The re-design inside and out is fantastic. I love EVERYTHING about this car from the suspension in Drive or Sport mode, the Phantom Black paint, the color of the wheels, led lights, panoramic sunroof, UConnect, leather seating, dual heated/cooled front seats, heated steering wheel, and my favorite thing...the center console--how it slides open. Oh...and let's don't forget the skyline and Chrysler signature on the mat on the pass-through. There isn't ANYTHING about the automobile that I dislike!!! LOVE IT!!!!

midsize price for a fullsize satisfaction

by predator from Saskatoon Saskatchewan | December 13, 2015

I have a 200 limited, bought mine used with 35K km.on it. Since then i loved driving this car even in cold(very) cold and snowy Saskatchewan winter, just change the tire to a winter tire and you're good to go anywhere.

Transmission Problem

by MajorIss from Georgia | November 28, 2015

9 speed transmission is the worst one I have ever driven. Very annoying shifting you can feel how it changing gears and it very rough. Spend already a lot of time in the service and car has only 9k miles. Small issues like Alpine music is ....... not good at all. I don't think I will purchase Chrysler again......Please think twice before make any decisions.

More than I expected

by Frank the "Shank" from North Palm Beach | September 10, 2015

Got the 200 LTD new. Gas savings was attractive, but after driving and learning what the car does...I was more than impressed. The 9 Speed REALLY takes RPM load off the engine at higher speeds. Hence the great gas mileage. But it has enough "gitty-up" to hold it's own. Comfortable for a 220 lb 6 foot guy (me). Love the Tech features. The ride is that of a larger luxury car for a fraction of the cost . Knob shifter...I have grown to love. Paint job...beautiful. Styling...Has lines that look like a smaller Bentley sport vehicle. Great lines. Golf clubs fit easily. :-)

Best Car I've Ever Had

by CanClay2015 from Port Arthur, TX | August 27, 2015

This was my first car I've ever purchased on my own, coming straight out of college. I wanted a car that looks mature, but has a young feel to it. I recently purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 Sport Edition, and it is magnificent! From its top of the line entertainment system, to the panoramic sunroof, I have absolutely fell in love with this car.