2015 Chrysler 200

Starting MSRP

Overall

Best i have ever owned.

by Just Me from Southern Idaho | July 21, 2015

I have owned a lot of cars and trucks in my life. I live in the west so I put about two hundred to three hundred thousand miles on most of my vehicles and they are still in good shape. I have most always leaned toward Chrysler products because I seldom have to repair them. We special ordered a new 200C fully loaded with all of the toys. There was a problem with the nine speed tranny slipping into neutral but they found a bad wire connection and replaced a damaged module. No problems since. I absolutely love this car. It has it all. My only two problems are hard seats for my tired hips and no place to put a garbage sack. An upholster friend of mine is fixing the seats with just soft cushions. 80 MPH and 35 MPG. Ya just can't beat that. I absolutely LOVE the Adaptive Cruise Control. We used it and had, by far, the best trip through Yellowstone Park we have ever had, this past weekend. I will never be without it again. If you step down hard on the throttle, you had better have ahold of the steering wheel and be prepared to go some where really quick.

As good as the others

by Extreme from Seattle | July 16, 2015

When I was a practicing professional I went through very expensive flashy cars. Now that I'm retired I gave the Chrysler 200 model for the year 2015 a try, and can honestly say this car is as good as any car that cost three times the money. I would recommend this car to anyone that wants an economical car that works hard for its owner, and puts out enough power for any civilized need and is very well built and uniquely stylish. On top of everything else this car sports as nice a paint job as any of the more expensive cars.

Meh

by wtk1615 from Danville, VA | July 16, 2015

There are really only two things I dislike about this car: 1. That horrible circular knob that passes for a gear shifter 2. Confused dual-screens Selecting gears is terrible; you turn a little knob, which may decide for you that it's not even giving you the mode you selected; L is basically useless. It's very easy to select R by mistake. The whole experience is just joyless. And then secondly, there is a little screen in front of you between the main dials. This particular screen is okay. However some random functions don't appear there, they appear on a different touch screen that looks and feels completely different. That screen is terrible, different in color/brightness/crispness and it's anyone's guess which information or function is on which screen. I absolutely can't stand it, it seems a complete after-thought, built by different people from the rest of the dash. But everything else is fine. ;) It drives okay, comfortable. But.. I could not get used to these totally avoidable flaws.

falls short

by jwe atl from Atl Ga | July 11, 2015

Epic fail if you compare to Fusion and Camry You have to be under five feet to enter without pain. The new transmission is clunky.

Not a good experience

by Tootsy from Houston | July 8, 2015

If you have metal in your neck, or are tall, this is not the car for you. Seat height is set too hi, you rake your neck getting in and out, I have been in pain for a week plus cause you have to put your head over to your shoulder to get in front or back. For tall person, 1" between your head and roof. Terrible headrests, can't adjust; throw your head forward. Rough ride. Not like the one I drove 3 years ago -- that was a sweet car.

My 200S Rocks

by Jarrell200Sowner from Austin, Texas | July 4, 2015

I have owned my 200S 2.4L 4Cyl for a bit over 2 months. I like this car more every day. The handling is fantastic for a FWD car it is responsive and really awesome in Sport mode. I have the Ceramic Blue exterior with the Blue full leather interior, exclusive to the S model and I think it is sexy as well as dashing. This car is comfortable as my daily commute is 45 mins each way. This car is quick, if you get the 2.4 revved it will get up and go, if you place it in Sport mode it will go that much quicker as the transmission shifts are more aggressive in Sport mode. This car has a great surround system, awesome Voice recognition a huge screen for the backup camera. When comparing specs with other models in the same class this car had the highest side impact ratings that I saw. The Trunk is large and easy to load. The only thing I miss from my last vehicle is the memory seats with easy access drivers seat. I am getting used to manually moving the seat again but it is something that I would expect on a car with this many options and I know that it is available on the 200C. I currently have 2000 miles logged in my 200S and am really enjoying this fine Chrysler automobile. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a car that looks good, drives great, is quiet and gets great gas mileage. I am currently getting 26 miles to the gallon but the average continues to climb as the car breaks in. I also spend 30 of my 45 minute commute on the high speed toll way at 0ver 80 miles an hour. I looked at cars for a year before buying this one, I looked at every thing from a Jeep renegade to KIA Sportage to a KIA Soul to a Doge Dart to a KIA Optima before deciding on My Chrysler 200Ssssss.

Great car for the price!

by september2005 from knoxville, Tn | July 3, 2015

I am a true chrysler fan. My first car was a chrysler and it was great. It had over 200,000 miles on it when I sold it a couple of years ago and got a 2011 200. The only complaint I have is the shifting gears. It slams into gears sometimes so after seeing the new 200 at a car show, I was super impressed. I read up on them and got mixed reviews so instead of making a decision I would regret, I rented a 2015 chrysler for a few days to test it out. It was awesome. I am 5'5" and I had no problem getting in and out of the car. Also the 9 speed automatic transmission helps to make smooth shifting. The interior is super comfy too. The interior design and standard rear view camera are good too. I was pleased with the car and being a chrysler fan, I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay a fortune for a decent quality car. My dad owns an infiniti and this is way better. I found no problems with anything. I don't know what all the petty complaints are about but this is a great car. I am looking forward to saving up to get the new 200.

not really

by russh from Atlanta, GA | June 23, 2015

Nice effort with styling, copying the Ford Fusion and Mazda 6 but the horrible rear vision, blind spots in this car are beyond belief. Also the lack of power adjustable drivers seat at the entry level is inexcusable. I am 5'7 and getting in this car is difficult. Chrysler will lose badly with this going up against Camry, Accord and Fusion.

Sounds great but how long will this car last

by Jehbooba Day-Evermosy from Death Valley, Ca | June 21, 2015

considering past Chrysler reliability and all? Wouldn't we have better odds forking over a little more cash for like a Kia Optima or Toyota Camry? I'm concerned with the tons of 2015 200 rental cars I see everyday, stop already, Chrysler we hate that.....

Uses car for Towing

Impressed

by Luly from Oviedo, Fl | June 14, 2015

Test drove a 2015 Mazda 3 (2.5L), a 2016 Acura ILX, and a Lexus IS 250 before test driving the '15 Chrysler 200 C (6 cyl.) and 200 Sport (4 cyl.). I enjoyed driving the S (4 cyl.) so much, and with so many std. features available for the money, fantastic incentives and attractive looks, I purchased it. Besides the upgraded navigation system & comfort features, mine has the super comfy/great support ventilated/heated leather seats, double-pane panoramic sunroof, lunar white tri-coat pearl exterior paint, 19 in. Wheels & blind spot & cross path detection. It looks awesome. The ride on the hwy. is super smooth. Steer is excellent in Drive or Sport mode. The sport suspension in this car is enjoyable. My husband drives a 15 Mazda 6, but drives mine like he stole it. The first time on the highway I reached 89 mph thinking I was at 60 mph. I got 34 mpg on that trip. My city mpg is 26-27 in Orlando. You will no be able to tell from looking at the car whether this S model is a 4 cyl. or a 6 cyl. I'm very happy with car. My previous car was a 2007 Camry Hybrid, with 118K mi., which I still have, waiting for my daughter to drive it to college next year. The hybrid still drives well & every component works, but I got bored with it.