2015 Chrysler 200

Starting MSRP

Overall

Chrysler 200 2015

by SNLForever from Hollywood, FL | December 14, 2014

Drove this car for two weeks. It had 3000 miles on it. Overall impression is fairly good except for a couple of things. The car is stylish, comfortable, and spacious. However, the rear view mirror blocks a lot of the front windshield. The transmission sometimes searches for the right gear and shifts roughly. The rear brakes made scraping noises when stopping on several occasions, and the interior storage is not that well designed. Only got about 18 mpg city, but that is what is listed. Other than the above, it is not a bad car to drive. The trunk is fairly spacious and the turning radius is good, as well. And the interior looks very nice, with leather touches here and there. Will not buy this, though.

Worst Driving New Car Available

by Xmsteel from Tri-Cities, WA | December 12, 2014

My job includes driving brand new 2014/2015 vehicles every day. Ranging from HEMI RAMs to Mercedes sedans. That being said, I can honestly say these are the worst new car I have ever driven. The big problem is the 9-speed transmission they put in them. For some reason the 8-Speed available in the RAM pickups is fine, but the 9-speed is an utter disaster. Any speed below 30MPH in this car will have you feeling like you are on a carnival ride. Shift up, down, up, up, up, down, down, up, down. And yeah, you can feel every shift. When slowing down the car lunges forward and the RPMs jump up. Its unfortunate too because this is an attractive looking car. Its just a shame the Chrysler group can't make a good running and driving vehicle ever since 2005.

Nice car with a faulty transmission

by Junk from babylon,ny | November 26, 2014

One of the worst sedan on the market , it rides great but within 2 weeks the transmission is DEAD,DEAD,DEAD. Call the dealer , they replaced the tranny, she got back ,2 days after, start the car , shift to drive , it won't move, dealer order a second transmission replacement. Rear suspension is noisy , they order springs and shock absorber.

200s Transmission

by LuLu from oregon | November 7, 2014

I just bought a 2015 200s. Loved the car. But had it for 2 days and my transmission when out. I'm getting another car so I will let you know how that one goes.

2015 Chrysler 200C

by Delta Frank from Clinton, Illinois | October 31, 2014

I'm 73 now I have owned Chryslers since 1975 and never NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE OUT ANY OF THEM.A Month ago Aug 2014 I bought a New 2015 Chrysler 200-C . It would take a week to write a complete review of this car This is the finest Chrysler I have EVER owned.Has the new small tiger shark engine. It has a better pickup than a 6 r. I got all the extras on this one...If you don't give this a test drive, you will be sorry. I went to Iowa and Southern Illinois. Got 38 to 40 miles a gallon.

Traded in 2013 200 for this one, so glad I did

by guatusa3320 from Fort Worth, TX | October 29, 2014

Looks amazing in the blue. hope reliability improved over the albatross 2013 I had. My 2011 was great, however. Wish I'd gotten the C but got an S and love it, just without some of those tech features. mileage is tremendous, and the looks I get for the price, never had that before with a new car. only with low rumble on some pavement at low speed (sounds like I have trunk open) could go away, and ive not figured out how to speak EngLISH in a way the onboard computer can understand (it is better than the previous one on the 2013).

Wowed!

by prodigal_67 from Lyons, Georgia | October 17, 2014

I am never been a Mopar fan. I have had an Intrepid and Grand Caravan, both of which were acceptable. However, I do believe Chrysler has topped themselves with this new 200. We have over 5000 miles so far and the fuel mileage avg on the 2.4L, both city an highway (not interstate) is around 32-33....Just highway we are around 36-37. Excellent ride and handling on the S model. Super quiet ride even with Kumo tires thanks to acoustic glass. No issues other than sports seats will take some time to adjust to liking as they are not pillow made(mushy) like others....Overall this car should do VERY WELL.

Best Car I have owned, Hands Down!

by TCK5810 from Woodbridge, VA | October 16, 2014

I have owned many cars since I turned 16 four decades ago, from BMW 318 to a Dodge Lancer to a Mazda Millenia, to a Honda Accord, to most recently a Toyota Camry, and this car beats all of them hands down, even comparing them to what they brought to the table back in their own time periods. I ended up buying the 200C, with every option available, in the Deep Ruby Red color, with the full sun roof. It has great looks--I say it looks at lot like an Audi A7 from the rear 3/4 view--a stunning and practical interior that is so intuitive that you pick up how to work most functions on the first attempt, and more safety features crammed into this car than all of its competitors combined. I have come to really love all of the automated features, such as the lights (I know they're pretty standard--but not necessarily the auto brights, like the200 has), to the windshield wipers, to the AAC, to the front and rear collision control, lane keep assist, rear camera, blind spot warning system, and it goes on and on. I have already put over 7000 miles on my car without and mechanical issues whatsoever on it. It is now getting close to the first checkup date, so I will look to see what software upgrades are out there, but I can truly say, there is not much I see needing to be changed. The engine is great, and it's nicely mated to the 9-speed tranny. I really like it in sport mode, but in either mode, it shifts well. I haven't gotten nearly the gas mileage others have gotten, averaging only about 24-25 mpg, mostly highway. However, a lot of the highway miles as commuter sitting in traffic tie ups miles, so that could account for some of the overall lower figure. Perhaps I need to take it out on a long trip and see what I would get then. The only criticism that I can find is that I think that the gas tank is too small. I seem to be filling up way too often for the mileage I'm getting, which was comparable to what I got in my 2005 Toyota Camry. But that is it. This is a great car, and anyone looking at mid-size cars needs to put the 200 high on their list to check out. I disagree with most of the professional car magazine reviewers who have placed this car in the middle or bottom of the pack based on driving dynamics, or some kind of quotient that must always put the Accord, Mazda, or Camry on top of the Heap as best value winners. This car changes the equation and they aren't adding it up correctly. The buying public will how great a car they have on their hands, once they have a test drive on the 200 at any trim level, and they will be sold. I know that I was.

Great Luxury Feel for Eco Price

by nesher from Linden, VA | September 29, 2014

I bought a 2015 Chrysler 200S with a 2.4L 4cyl. Engine for 25,000 and I think the value for how beautiful the car looks is unmatched. I have the 8.4 UConnect with all the capability and the interior has to be best in its class. The outside looks good as well. It drives real smooth and picks up just fine with a 4cyl. No need to buy the 6. So far I'm getting 31 MPG. Great Car. I shopped around a lot before deciding on this and I couldn't be happier.

This car is among the best I have owned

by Old car restoration from Salem, OR - - - 97301 | September 21, 2014

I'm older than dirt so I have owned most of the top brands. I'm an old drag racer this car is fast and great gas mi. great looks and more amenities than cars twice it's price. This is a 200-C . It would take a week to write a complete review of this car, just let me say if you don't check it out before you buy a new car you will be truly sorry