2015 Chrysler 200

Starting MSRP

Overall

Best Car I've Ever Had

by CanClay2015 from Port Arthur, TX | August 27, 2015

This was my first car I've ever purchased on my own, coming straight out of college. I wanted a car that looks mature, but has a young feel to it. I recently purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 Sport Edition, and it is magnificent! From its top of the line entertainment system, to the panoramic sunroof, I have absolutely fell in love with this car.

Affordable luxury

by New Chrysler Fan from Belcamp Maryland | August 19, 2015

I bought a 2015 Chrysler 200 2 weeks ago and I am outstanded at the quality of this car. It is beautiful and sleek on the outside. The interior is so comfortable. The features inside are so easy to access. High tech with bluetooth, satellite radio (1 year trial for free), rear back up camera, controls on steering wheel- too many to mention! The car rides so smooth and is so quiet. This feels like a luxury car in every way. I highly and enthusiastically recommend this model

Great Car!!!

by hugo from N.Y | August 18, 2015

This car is one of the best cars I have owned great MPG ride is better than the cadillac's I Have had 5 months and 3500 miles not one problem

2015 Chrysler 200c - V6

by SwoleRam from Detroit, Michigan | August 4, 2015

I purchased the 2015 200c; Options include -V6 -Premium Package -Navigation & Sound -Premium Lighting Pros: I have had this car for a couple of weeks now and I'm totally in love with this vehicle. Its has a sleek exterior and beautifully designed interior. The fit and finish is spectacular. The v6 is very powerful (all while running on regular gas). I saw complaints about the 9-speed transmission and was a little concerned to purchase because of it, but It is performing flawlessly. My previous car only had a four-speed transmission, so I had to adapt a little to the 9-speed. The car also rides and handles very nicely. It includes luxurious features such as real wood trim, memory seats/mirrors/radio, heated/cooled seats, and heated steering wheel. The infotainment system is also really nice. The u-connect system is one of the best in the automotive industry. This really is a lot of car for the money. Cons: I can't really think of any. If I could change anything, I would have opted for Chrysler to use led lighting for the brake lamps and for the interior lighting. Overall I am very pleased with this vehicle and highly recommend

Best i have ever owned.

by Just Me from Southern Idaho | July 21, 2015

I have owned a lot of cars and trucks in my life. I live in the west so I put about two hundred to three hundred thousand miles on most of my vehicles and they are still in good shape. I have most always leaned toward Chrysler products because I seldom have to repair them. We special ordered a new 200C fully loaded with all of the toys. There was a problem with the nine speed tranny slipping into neutral but they found a bad wire connection and replaced a damaged module. No problems since. I absolutely love this car. It has it all. My only two problems are hard seats for my tired hips and no place to put a garbage sack. An upholster friend of mine is fixing the seats with just soft cushions. 80 MPH and 35 MPG. Ya just can't beat that. I absolutely LOVE the Adaptive Cruise Control. We used it and had, by far, the best trip through Yellowstone Park we have ever had, this past weekend. I will never be without it again. If you step down hard on the throttle, you had better have ahold of the steering wheel and be prepared to go some where really quick.

As good as the others

by Extreme from Seattle | July 16, 2015

When I was a practicing professional I went through very expensive flashy cars. Now that I'm retired I gave the Chrysler 200 model for the year 2015 a try, and can honestly say this car is as good as any car that cost three times the money. I would recommend this car to anyone that wants an economical car that works hard for its owner, and puts out enough power for any civilized need and is very well built and uniquely stylish. On top of everything else this car sports as nice a paint job as any of the more expensive cars.

Meh

by wtk1615 from Danville, VA | July 16, 2015

There are really only two things I dislike about this car: 1. That horrible circular knob that passes for a gear shifter 2. Confused dual-screens Selecting gears is terrible; you turn a little knob, which may decide for you that it's not even giving you the mode you selected; L is basically useless. It's very easy to select R by mistake. The whole experience is just joyless. And then secondly, there is a little screen in front of you between the main dials. This particular screen is okay. However some random functions don't appear there, they appear on a different touch screen that looks and feels completely different. That screen is terrible, different in color/brightness/crispness and it's anyone's guess which information or function is on which screen. I absolutely can't stand it, it seems a complete after-thought, built by different people from the rest of the dash. But everything else is fine. ;) It drives okay, comfortable. But.. I could not get used to these totally avoidable flaws.

falls short

by jwe atl from Atl Ga | July 11, 2015

Epic fail if you compare to Fusion and Camry You have to be under five feet to enter without pain. The new transmission is clunky.

Not a good experience

by Tootsy from Houston | July 8, 2015

If you have metal in your neck, or are tall, this is not the car for you. Seat height is set too hi, you rake your neck getting in and out, I have been in pain for a week plus cause you have to put your head over to your shoulder to get in front or back. For tall person, 1" between your head and roof. Terrible headrests, can't adjust; throw your head forward. Rough ride. Not like the one I drove 3 years ago -- that was a sweet car.

My 200S Rocks

by Jarrell200Sowner from Austin, Texas | July 4, 2015

I have owned my 200S 2.4L 4Cyl for a bit over 2 months. I like this car more every day. The handling is fantastic for a FWD car it is responsive and really awesome in Sport mode. I have the Ceramic Blue exterior with the Blue full leather interior, exclusive to the S model and I think it is sexy as well as dashing. This car is comfortable as my daily commute is 45 mins each way. This car is quick, if you get the 2.4 revved it will get up and go, if you place it in Sport mode it will go that much quicker as the transmission shifts are more aggressive in Sport mode. This car has a great surround system, awesome Voice recognition a huge screen for the backup camera. When comparing specs with other models in the same class this car had the highest side impact ratings that I saw. The Trunk is large and easy to load. The only thing I miss from my last vehicle is the memory seats with easy access drivers seat. I am getting used to manually moving the seat again but it is something that I would expect on a car with this many options and I know that it is available on the 200C. I currently have 2000 miles logged in my 200S and am really enjoying this fine Chrysler automobile. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a car that looks good, drives great, is quiet and gets great gas mileage. I am currently getting 26 miles to the gallon but the average continues to climb as the car breaks in. I also spend 30 of my 45 minute commute on the high speed toll way at 0ver 80 miles an hour. I looked at cars for a year before buying this one, I looked at every thing from a Jeep renegade to KIA Sportage to a KIA Soul to a Doge Dart to a KIA Optima before deciding on My Chrysler 200Ssssss.