2015 Chrysler 200

Starting MSRP

Overall

Wowed!

by prodigal_67 from Lyons, Georgia | October 17, 2014

I am never been a Mopar fan. I have had an Intrepid and Grand Caravan, both of which were acceptable. However, I do believe Chrysler has topped themselves with this new 200. We have over 5000 miles so far and the fuel mileage avg on the 2.4L, both city an highway (not interstate) is around 32-33....Just highway we are around 36-37. Excellent ride and handling on the S model. Super quiet ride even with Kumo tires thanks to acoustic glass. No issues other than sports seats will take some time to adjust to liking as they are not pillow made(mushy) like others....Overall this car should do VERY WELL.

Best Car I have owned, Hands Down!

by TCK5810 from Woodbridge, VA | October 16, 2014

I have owned many cars since I turned 16 four decades ago, from BMW 318 to a Dodge Lancer to a Mazda Millenia, to a Honda Accord, to most recently a Toyota Camry, and this car beats all of them hands down, even comparing them to what they brought to the table back in their own time periods. I ended up buying the 200C, with every option available, in the Deep Ruby Red color, with the full sun roof. It has great looks--I say it looks at lot like an Audi A7 from the rear 3/4 view--a stunning and practical interior that is so intuitive that you pick up how to work most functions on the first attempt, and more safety features crammed into this car than all of its competitors combined. I have come to really love all of the automated features, such as the lights (I know they're pretty standard--but not necessarily the auto brights, like the200 has), to the windshield wipers, to the AAC, to the front and rear collision control, lane keep assist, rear camera, blind spot warning system, and it goes on and on. I have already put over 7000 miles on my car without and mechanical issues whatsoever on it. It is now getting close to the first checkup date, so I will look to see what software upgrades are out there, but I can truly say, there is not much I see needing to be changed. The engine is great, and it's nicely mated to the 9-speed tranny. I really like it in sport mode, but in either mode, it shifts well. I haven't gotten nearly the gas mileage others have gotten, averaging only about 24-25 mpg, mostly highway. However, a lot of the highway miles as commuter sitting in traffic tie ups miles, so that could account for some of the overall lower figure. Perhaps I need to take it out on a long trip and see what I would get then. The only criticism that I can find is that I think that the gas tank is too small. I seem to be filling up way too often for the mileage I'm getting, which was comparable to what I got in my 2005 Toyota Camry. But that is it. This is a great car, and anyone looking at mid-size cars needs to put the 200 high on their list to check out. I disagree with most of the professional car magazine reviewers who have placed this car in the middle or bottom of the pack based on driving dynamics, or some kind of quotient that must always put the Accord, Mazda, or Camry on top of the Heap as best value winners. This car changes the equation and they aren't adding it up correctly. The buying public will how great a car they have on their hands, once they have a test drive on the 200 at any trim level, and they will be sold. I know that I was.

Great Luxury Feel for Eco Price

by nesher from Linden, VA | September 29, 2014

I bought a 2015 Chrysler 200S with a 2.4L 4cyl. Engine for 25,000 and I think the value for how beautiful the car looks is unmatched. I have the 8.4 UConnect with all the capability and the interior has to be best in its class. The outside looks good as well. It drives real smooth and picks up just fine with a 4cyl. No need to buy the 6. So far I'm getting 31 MPG. Great Car. I shopped around a lot before deciding on this and I couldn't be happier.

This car is among the best I have owned

by Old car restoration from Salem, OR - - - 97301 | September 21, 2014

I'm older than dirt so I have owned most of the top brands. I'm an old drag racer this car is fast and great gas mi. great looks and more amenities than cars twice it's price. This is a 200-C . It would take a week to write a complete review of this car, just let me say if you don't check it out before you buy a new car you will be truly sorry

Not my car of choice

by NOT HAPPY from Charlotte, North Carolina | September 19, 2014

My husband just traded in my 2013 Dodge Journey 2 weeks ago for the 2015 Chrysler 200. I loved the car UNTIL.......I was driving home on the highway 2 days ago and my SERVICE TRANSMISSION light came on. When i procided to get off the highway i came to a complete stop, the car would barely move.....i got the car home, drove into my driveway ( mind you i have a slight hill of a driveway) i aoulc only get the car 1/2 way up the driveway. Called Dealship, they said to call roadside assisstance. They towed my car to Dealer. Dealership called today they have to replace the TRANSMISSION!! Needless to say we are not very happy. Now they will have my car another week or so.....Mind you i have a total of 974 miles on the car......This is a nightmare. Hopefully things will be fixed, but now i feel as though i will have issues going forward. CROSSING MY FINGERS!

Crown Dodge

by Jarrod Thomas from Ventura,CA | September 16, 2014

At first I was simply considering the Chrysler 200. After spending time with Jarrod Thomas @ Crown Dodge it's become a no brainer. As soon as I'm ready I'll go back to Crown and see Jarrod. Such a wonderful and knowledgeable salesman.

I'm still learning about all the stuff on this car

by red flash, like comfort in a car. from Helendale, California | September 6, 2014

There is so much stuff on this car, a dealer should have a short class on all of it's operations. I just remembered there is a DVD about this car. Will look at it very carefully tomorrow.

Chrysler got this one right

by hotrodron from Central Michigan | September 1, 2014

There is no comparison between this car and the previous Chrysler 200. With 6 cyl. engine I get great performance and better gas mileage than a lot of smaller cars. Over 31 mpg overall. Ride is great, car is quiet on the road and handles great. I suggest that people should test drive one of these before making up your mind on a new car.

Good performing car

by FIRST CHRYSLER OWNER from Severance Coolrado | August 30, 2014

The car is extremely comfortable. Love the new body style. HWY is 29mpg but I actually get 30-31 MPG. I have had my car for 3-4wks. and my maintenance light has came on twice, each time the dealer checks it and gets it off, has something to do with the fuel system if it comes on again they will replace the fuel cap (kinda loose). The take off performance is a bit sluggish but I guess that's the AWD system. Over all love the car. I am a HWY driver and it's very quiet. I purchased the 200S.

VERY SHARP DESIGN 2015 200c

by RIGG from Augusta | August 24, 2014

We have had the car about three weeks now. We had a Buick Regal before but there is a big difference between the two. The 3.6l is really quick and smooth. Interior is laid out well with plenty of USB connections and a 115v outlet. The back is even very comfortable. Voice controls for everything work well. Great interior lighting. Awesome leather seats with accent trim.