2006 Chrysler 300

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Spacious and Elegant. Is past and present together

by Galan from Houston | June 6, 2013

I am satisfied with the car. The car model 2006, years has not been passed. Is totally new, with energy and elegance. People says about the Seats no too much comfortable when driving large distance, but it depends the style of each person. I recommend Chrysler 300 as convenient car for executive or professional people. Is part of your image. The MPG are in average 22, I consider good!

Perfect Price

by Lami from Orlando, FL | February 27, 2013

I think the price is very fair according to similar cars in other sites. I rent one tow years a go and I love the performance that car had on road trip. However, I strongly recommend this car to any one interested in 300.

The 300 is a great vehicle

by bigdude from Inglewood, CA | July 11, 2012

For the past 32 years, I've driven cadillacs; LD's & Seville. I happened to be stopped at a very busy intersection in Culver City Calif. when I looked up at this bill board showing the 300 with the caption of " what l are you looking up here for... Traffic is bad enough. I fell in love with the car. I mentioned it to my baby sister (62 years old) and she bought one before I did. I have a 2006 300 and love it. Maybe not the Cadillac ride, but not the Cadillac price either. This is a great car for the price.

300C since new in 2006

by Snowball from Florida | December 3, 2011

I have owned this loaded 2006 C since new and now has 80000 miles with no disappointments at all...no extra costs except normal maintenance like tires...small hemi engine with 340 hp...fun to drive but gets less gas milage than the six...owned all the best european cars and this is similar in experience and with great comfort...

The 300

by Seth from Los Angeles | June 29, 2011

Got a 2006 300 a few months ago and love it. I if buying one stay clear of the 2.7 base model because it is dangerously underpowered for the size and weight of the car. I got the 3.5 touring and am really happy with the power and i dont have to spend $100 a week in gas as i would expect in the hemi. If shopping around go with the limited though it gives you the 3.5 engine with all the luxury of the hemi editions. its my only regret.

I Love It

by Champayne from Phoenix, Arizona | April 29, 2011

My 300 is the best car ever !!! I have so much leg and head room, and I'm a tall woman. The gold color is beautiful, although all of the 300's colors are very nice, and the shiny rims set it off !!! If you're looking for a great, reliable, stylish car, test drive a Chrysler 300. You'll love it !

Chrysler 300 Touring 2006

by Brit in the US from WA | October 12, 2010

A lot of car for small money. If you are looking for stile and comfort but dont want to fall into the BMW trap try a 300. Power without having to show it. I love my 300 you will to.

Buy Again

by Deacon from MAlden MA. | August 18, 2010

I own the 300. I like it so much if I could aford a new car it would be a New 300. The only dislike is not all options are available on all models. Also the cruse controll should be in the steering wheel for ease of use.

good looking car

by pprs from Fort Myers, FL | July 13, 2010

I bought a 2006 limited 3.5 V6 with 32k Miles on it. The look sold me the car. First thing i changed the tires to Michelin Hydro Edge, much better permance, more quiet, better gas mileage. Don't buy the car if you have back problems. The seats are hard and uncomfortable, the Navigation complicated to use. On the highway smooth ride, disappointing gas mileage in town around 15 maybe 17 with being careful with the pedal. At 40k Miles the AC broke, first the evaporator, a day later the compressor, Chrysler wants $ 2.000, found a place who "only" burned me a $ 1.250 whole in my wallet. They told me a very common problem at around 40k miles, so check out the the AC before buy used or purchase a extended warranty. Chrysler was not willing to help out with the repair cost even the car was 1 month and 4.000 miles out of warranty. Only small things to fix, the cheap interior plastic rattles here and there a little bit. I think the maintenance cost for this car a to high, not to mention the repair cost. Overall a real head turner with some chrome and a nice grill.

300 Touring: Great Luxury, Value, and Style

by UntwistedTruth.com from | July 1, 2010

Almost nothing to criticize...I loved this car. I did find the seats a bit hard and wished I got better than 20-21 mpg. Other than that, style, quality and engineering made me a big fan.