2008 Chrysler 300

2008 Chrysler 300
Available in 5 styles:  2008 Chrysler 300 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Best decision in purchasing a car

by Rich from | August 21, 2013

Ryan was my salesman for both transactions. I bought a Durango from him last week and realized after driving it for a week it was just too big for me so ryan went to work for me and helped me trade out of it and purchase this beautiful 300 I am very pleased with ryan and the dealership. They go the extra mile to help customers. I would highly recommend Ryan at automax to anybody looking for a great car at a great deal.

people look at hot car when driving by

by nurse from Michigan | July 16, 2012

A sporty sleek almost cadillac look. Large interior for tall folks, and company. Power and smooth ride. Great gas mileage.

2008 Chrysler 300 classic Dub Edition owner

by HC3 from Columbus, Ohio | January 2, 2012

I love my 2008 Chrysler 300 Dub Edition Touring. The exterior styling is great. Inside the seats are comfortable and therei plenty of room inside for someone who is 6 "4". Stereo system is fantastic. Only drawbacks are no automatic lights that come on, no heated seats,and due to the 20 inch all aluminum wheels which look great, but cause you to feel evey bum and rides a little ruff. On the freeway the ride is quiet and smooth. Living in Ohio my true test has not happened yet, driving in snow on the 20 inch Goodyear RSA. Other than that I love it and plan on keeping it as long as I can since only 1,736 were made for that year only.

My Favorite Of All The Cars I've Ever Owned!

by Richard W from Warrenton, VA | July 29, 2011

The previously owned 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT8 I recently purchased through cars.com has already greatly exceeded my initial expectations. I have always liked the styling of the Chrysler 300 since it was first introduced in 2005, but the SRT8 model I bought this past spring has put it over the top for me. Its 6.1 liter Hemi V8 is very powerful, yes, but it's quiet and smooth, too. And not to worry about the gas mileage, either. Even though premium fuel is required, my car has given better-than-expected local and highway mileage. I also like the standard and optional creature comforts this car provides. I look forward to driving this well-appointed luxury muscle car for many years to come!

Nice Ride

by Woody from SoCal | May 3, 2011

Majestic comes to mind. I'm a big guy and this car is plush and comfortable. Good fuel mileage, quite, great sound system, makes carry 4 adults & luggage a breeze, rear air is nice with good head/leg room, trunk is large enough for a small family. I've owned Jags, Cadillacs and SUVs; this is by far the best bang for the $$s. The only negative is you have to be careful of the blind spot when changing lanes and backing.

Love this car

by stwheels from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | March 11, 2010

Nothing but a pleasure to own and drive 2 thumbs up! Great gas mileage, super comfortable on my bad back and tons of interior room plus easy access to the trunk.

A version for the rest of us!

by MG from Chicago, IL | February 26, 2009

I have always been a 2 door car person. As a BIG guy, many 4-Door cars are too low to get in or too narrow in the door. I had a VW New Beetle for headroom. When I needed to have some work done on it, I rented a Chrysler 300. It was the LX . I thought it was the Hemi. I had to look under the hood! It was the 2.7 Liter 6 cylinder 24 valve engine. My Beetle had a 2.0 ltr 4 cylinder and averaged about 20-23 combined Highway/City MPG. The Chrysler 300 LX averaged about 22-24 MPG combined Highway/City, The 300 has plenty of room for Big & Tall folks (like me) especially for a 4-Door.With the driver's seat all the way back, another big guy won't be sitting behind me. The 2.7 has plenty of power for quick starts and for passing. The 2008 has the 4-Speed Automatic Trans, it will kick down to @ 1500 rpm @40 MPH.There are many standard features-powerlocks/windows/mirrors/trunk /singleCD player with an Ipod/mini jack to play a device through the stereo. The only drawback on the base model (in 2008 the LX), is the "My Gig" entertainment center/30 Gig hard drive system wasn't an option. The same for Anti Lock brakes(ABS). This is my first car in 12+ years without ABS. The only lower $ model that offers ABS was $4,000+ more.The "American" edition? These 300's were designed while Chrysler was still part of Daimler. The ride is silk. This is a luxury sedan. You won't believe how quiet the interior is. The Low Tire monitor and Washer Fluid monitor are a big help. The best part of the LX is that I didn't have to pay $35,000-$ 50,000 for such a "cool" car. I like the retro cars.I drive about 20,000 per year. The LX is not a monster speed car, not the most amazing Luxury Sport sedan. But it has been the best thing to come along from Chrysler in the $23,000-$25,000 range.If you want a big rear drive family sedan that is quiet, smooth, gorgeous, and drives wonderfully while still getting some looks of approval, check out a 300 in any form. You won'tbe disappointed!

The smoothest ride ive been in.

by Noe from P-town from Pomona, CA | January 1, 2008

* Incredible smooth suspension. (all wheel independant suspension) *2.7 liter engine is no less than enough to cruise in. Plus you get better mpg. *LIFETIME WARRANTY. *Very quiet inside while driving.

Featured Services for this Chrysler 300