2010 Chrysler 300

Available in 7 styles:  2010 Chrysler 300 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Most Comfortable Car

by Sweetpea from Memphis, TN | August 2, 2014

LOVE this car. Very comfortable and pretty. I had a 1993 Corvette and needed comfort instead. It gets good gas mileage also. The only thing I don't like is the large remote.

I Enjoy this Car

by James from Oromocto, NB Canada | January 13, 2014

Purchased the 300 Touring Plus (Canadian Model) and have been very impressed thus far. It is not that great in snow conditions or when the road is slippery but once you get going it handles well in all weather conditions. Although reviews state that the V6 in it is not that peppy, it will go pretty good for what I need it for. Handling is superb when on highway and passing - you can whip 'er out and back in a flash. Gas mileage is OK in the city but very good on the highway. I previously had a 2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL and it is a much smoother, solid ride. I do miss the gadget's my Ford had though and the Ford had a much better stereo system. The seats could be more comfortable for long trips - they seem hard - but overall I am very pleased with the car. Nice and big and I certainly like this "Road Boat". It is a great highway cruiser and surprisingly nimble around town. I enjoy the instrument cluster and the basic dashboard dials - very easy to use. Mine has 100k on it and it seems very solid - no rattles or squeakes in it. I was surprised as I never thought you would ever see me in a Chrysler/Dodge product. They used to be complete junk but obviously they have put a lot of effort into design and engineering to create this car. Well Done!

Sales Experience: Excellent

by Winston from Dallas, TX. | October 19, 2013

I haven't made the final decision of purchase yet, which is why i only gave 3 start to comfort, performance and categories alike. But I've been already impressed, and deeply satisfied, by the professionalism of my sales consultant, Carlos Trevino. His attentiveness to customer's budget, timely response to questions, with deep understanding of the inventory, have made me reluctant not to refer this dealer to my friends who are looking for quality pre-owned vehicles.

Exceeded my expectations

by mopar68 from Hazlet, NJ | September 23, 2011

I purchased this car used (10 months old) with 18,000 miles it was a rental. I bought this after totaling my 94 New Yorker. My first choice was a Challenger but I thought this was more practical. This was not a mistake. This car has exceeded my expectations. This car is big, roomy interior extremely comfortable. You sit up high in this car. The engine is smooth and quiet, the trans shifts smoothly (it doesn't hunt for gears and will hold third when climbing a steep hill). The ride is very smooth, soaks up most bumps without notice. It handles very well for a big car (rear wheel drive superior to front drive). The trunk is large and the rear seats fold. Mine has a satellite radio and sounds great. It doesn't have many of the gadgets my 01 300m had but the limited does. I bought this car in Oct of 2010 for $21,000 with tax and tags in NJ. I love this car as does my wife who drives a 04 Sebring Convertible. I have owned many Chrysler products and have never had any trouble with any of them. I do my own maintenance. When I bought it I thought it was OK but after owning it for a while I think it is a great car.

Best for the money

by Lux from Texas | September 7, 2011

I love this car, it has a great ride good gas mileage. The interior is excellent with the leather and consol and controls just right. Although I would like the stero control on the steering wheel. This car has great accerlation when needed but rides smooth. Chrysler is BACK !

Best car I've ever owned

by 300 lover from Denver, CO | June 16, 2011

I would recomment this to all of my friends. It appears to be gas guzzling and impractical but will surprise you. The fuel economy is astoundingly good and it is stylish and spacious. The best car in this category by far. Chrysler truly has come a long way with this one.

chrysler family

by chinney from richmond Va | May 4, 2011

I had a 1994 Chrysler New Yorker and when I started looking for my next car, I looked at all the other dealers to compare. Afterwards, For the style, details and money, I came back to the 300 Touring. I like it..

Great car

by 300 from Florida | January 24, 2011

This car rides so smooth. It's one of the best cars we Owen My husband will be buying the 2011 soon we love this car!!!!

Extreme Value

by Loanshark from Ashland, KY | October 26, 2010

I drove two Lincoln LS's Prior to purchasing this 300 and I it has all the ride, styling and performance of the Lincoln's at half the cost. A tremendous value and we are overjoyed with our decision to purchase.

excelent machine

by buddha from surprise,az | June 25, 2010

i purchesed this vehicle ,for the purpose of relibility ,and comfort ,it exceded that .im very satisfied. ray