2012 Chrysler 300

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Bad city gas

by Heisenberg from NJ | April 4, 2014

Overall it is not a bad car for the money. However it gets horrible city MPG. It does do well on the highway but fray to day driving it is very bad on gas.0

I love my new 300S AWD

by navaroli from shelby twp, mi | March 30, 2014

I traded in my 2012 Buick Lacrosse for 2014 300S AWD and this 300S is awesome compare to the Buick. plus the dealer Richmond Chrysler and salespeople were great to work with. I'm retired from GM and I love the Chrysler lineup.

Great car

by Kevin sr from Miami fl.w d. | March 14, 2014

I love this and it has a lot more features than I bargained for. I love the style and the ride. It's an awesome car!!

Brand New Chrusler 300 2012 SRT8 - 392 (6.4L)

by SRT8 Fan from Charlton, MA | January 5, 2014

I have a 2011 Challenger SRT8-392 so when my wife needed a new sedan we looked at the Chrysler 300 SRT8 and boy are we glad we did. It's right up there with the Caddy , BMW 5 series and others in features and performance and at a much lower price. And that's without compromising on fit and finish. If you're looking for a subtle high performance luxury sedan there were three other 2012 300 SRT8's available within a 40 mile radius of Worcester Mass.

A 21st century classic American car.

by I-95 Warrior from | December 14, 2013

I use this car for business, regularly doing 3 - 4 hour stretches of "windshield time". I needed to find a comfortable, quiet, "road-hugging" car and this is it. I have almost 45k on it and I have never regretted choosing it. Pros: Excellent freeway ride. Highway mileage is unbelievable for such a large car - I can easily get high-20's and sometimes low 30's. A base 300 is very well-equipped and is a great alternative to a loaded Camry or Accord - it's lots more cake with just a little less frosting. Touch screen in the dash is very intuitive and easy to use - my non-techie wife easily learned to use it. The power and smoothnes of the V-6 / 8-speed auto trans makes the car a joy to drive. The styling is truly American - no squished jelly beans or bars of soap. Broad-shouldered and handsome looks. My 300 always gets second glancesand positive comments. Cons: The transmission selector is not intuitive. You have to concentrate on getting it into the right selection. More than once I thought I was in Park and in fact I was in Reverse - just make sure you pay attention. This is really the only thing I would re-engineer if I had a chance. The front bumper is low and scrapes curbs - but I think this is a typical modern car issue due to aerodynamics. Rear/side vision is limited due to the styling. Overall: Smooth/quiet/powerful/comfortable/reliable. A bargain compared to the competiion. I look forward to getting into it whether it's a road trip or a grocery store errand.

Love this Chrysler 300

by Chrysler 300 Enthusiast from Jennings,LA | November 1, 2013

I love my 2012 Chrysler 300 so much. It has more technology in it than any car I have owned. It is smaller than my original 2007 Chrysler 300 that I owned before. I like the size though. More easier to drive and doesn't feel so big. It rides soooo smooth and just so comfortable. I will always be an enthusiast with the Chrysler 300.

Uses car for Off-roading

The best car I have ever owned

by THolmes from Chillicothe, OH | September 19, 2013

I love my new 300. I really don't have any complaints at all. It was a very smooth process using the Internet.

Best Car I Ever Owned.

by Love my 300 from Chicago | August 21, 2013

I was looking at buying a Cadillac CTS or Volvo S60 then I test drove the Chrysler 300S and loved it. The ride is so smooth and comfortable. The V6 engine with 8 speed transmission is economical and fun when you put it into sport mode with the paddle shifters. I regularly get 32mpg on the highway. Chrysler has really stepped up their game in the last few years and it shows. Their UConnect infotainment is easy to use with navigation, satellite radio, bluetooth, usb and SD connections. I have more music choices than I know what to do with. It even give me latest movie times and locations. And I love the styling of the S model with the blacked out grille, headlights and 20" rims. Great job Chrysler!

first luxory car

by class of its own from Delaware OH | August 15, 2013

Once I made my mind up on what kind of car I wanted I knew it was a Chrysler 300. I purchased a 2012 two weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE my car. I find myself taking the long way home. I places to go to so I can drive my car. I put 250 miles on it the first day. All of my friends and family are impressed. One of my friends even commented that my 300 was more comfortable than his Cadillac. I am get around 26 mph in the city...another plus. I would do it again!

300 S model

by Gunny from Minnesota | August 14, 2013

Great performance, 32MPG on my first road trip. Love the car the 3.6 V6 motor linked with the 8 speed tranny are a great combination.