2014 Chrysler 300

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Attractive car

by Christian car...Read the BIBLE! on the side. from FL | April 5, 2014

Very hard to see backing up! Otherwise red color is great...lots of compliments...from neighbors and friends, even others at church or shopping.

this is my 3rd 300 and I love the car is reliable,

by car collector 5805 from Dallas, TX | April 3, 2014

This is my 3rd 300 and I love the car it is comfrotable, has the latest gadgets I could ever want. I am #1 fan of the 300's..

Jury Still Out

by Undecided 300s AWD from Richmond, IN | February 27, 2014

My 300S AWD has less than 400 miles right now. Pros: Awesome Interior, large Nav display, super cool instrument cluster, AWD excellent in snow, love the panoramic roof, Cons: ride a little to bumpy, 8 speed automatic never seems to shift the same way twice, been in the shop already for a defective shock, concerned about reliability and resale, time will tell

Brand New and in the shop Already!

by Disappointed from Richmond, Indiana | February 7, 2014

Has less than 200 miles on it and is in the shop already with what they think is a bad shock!!?? Was Leary of buying a Chrysler. Should have followed my instincts.

Great Car - Awesome deal

by 300 review from Snellville, GA | December 23, 2013

We just bought the 300C today, and love it! It is our second Chrysler 300 (we traded our 2007). This car is plush inside - reminds me of a Mercedes - seriously. The leather seats are so soft and the interior styling is superb. We were initially concerned transitioning from a Hemi in our 2007 to the V6 in this car. But this engine does not disappoint. We drove home on the interstate and it had real power. We have not taken it on a long trip yet. But we expect great performance. The exterior is stunning - a real eye catcher. We highly recommend.

Couldnt Be hapier

by BIG MAN ON CAMPUS from Miami, FL | December 11, 2013

So i wanted to get into a "big body" car that had decent gas mileage and was lucky enough to stumble across the 300S while leasing a jeep for my wife. After test driving an S model i knew that was the one for me. The seats are both beautiful and comfortable while the dash is gorgeous with blue lights and more features i care to mention. Best of all i was able to get a great sign and drive for under $400 per month! The leasing process was effortless and fun. My son's car seat has plenty of back seat space. Pros: Value, Navigation, 1 year free Satellite radio!, great looking rims on the S model, large trunk and beautiful interior, Beats by Dre Audio system! Cons: 8 speed transmission is a bit "jerky" at times; unless you're in sport mode the car doesn’t feel like it has 300 HP.

Best buy

by bobk from Frederick MD | November 18, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a decent road car that would carry 3 adults and 2 small dogs plus enough luggage for a long weekend. Usually that means an overpriced SUV with crummy fuel economy. Couldn't do it. This car fills the bill. It's new, so I can't comment on reliability, but we are consistently getting 25 mpg with the V6 and we haven't been on any long road trips yet. Very comfortable, too. Get the backup camera and Nav package, they both work really well. We also looked at a Toyota Avalon and Ford Taurus, but this Chrysler beat them both. A final comment: these days, find your dealer first, then find your car: there are plenty of good cars out there, but very, very few good dealers.