2014 Chrysler 300

Available in 6 styles:  2014 Chrysler 300 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

My Wife loves this car!

by DEVO340 from tulsa, ok. | February 2, 2016

Just sold my Wife's 2005 300C. It had been our most favorite car until I bought the 2014 300S (HEMI). The best just got better. Absolute great car! The "S" package adds a lot of sport to it. Fuel mileage is better than the 2005 car. It has a better bolt together feel than the 2005 car. Great touch screen. Although the suspension is firmer, it's not harsh. It's also FAST! If I had to give a negative, it would be the paddle shifters. they are located too close to the radio buttons on the back side of the steering wheel. I like a console shifter for control, but I'm old school. This is my second 300, love it & look forward to driving it.

2014 300S - Best car I have owned

by An all Chrysler family from Massachusetts | November 29, 2015

This car is amazing. I have owned many cars over the years. 2 Caddy's, Mercedes, Volvo, Porsche, and even Nissan. This car is by far the best car that I have owned. I bought the car with about 15,000 miles on it. I now have 28,000 miles on my car and it's been perfect. I have a bad back and the support of the seats are great.From the comfort, ride, gas mileage, styling, options,..I have never been this impressed. So impressed that I bought my wife a new Jeep Cherokee about 6 months ago, and my son a new 200 last month. All vehicles have been amazing.

Trade-in

by Carless from Mississippi | October 2, 2015

I recently bought a Chrysler 300s. I have the car less the 2 days and the car start to miss when you stop and pull off. It almost fill like someone is hitting you from behind when I stop. The gears are not shifting smoothly. I have gone back and forward to the dealer and they want even look at it. Trade-in.

Not bad

by Vakmere from Philly | September 25, 2015

2014 300C 6 cyl. This is a beast and if you like big cars this is it. Reliability? 1st month the windshield cowl was replaced. 9th month the right rear shock, 13th month the rear sun shade. Things go bad and that's why there is a warranty. I can do without the dashboard rattle and a little noise from the doors. Some interior details like where trim meets trim can be better. On the highway this is a cruiser. Quiet, comfortable (although the driver seat could be wider), the Garmin Nav system is great, occasionally the phone U-Connect wont link up but nothing is perfect. I have all the bells and whistles on this and without naming all of them you should get the safety tec package. Good car. Better than the 2011 Buick LaCrappe I had.

Meets My Expectations

by Shadi from Iraq | August 16, 2015

I bought a 2014 300s with 20,000 miles (not bad mileage in Iraq) . This is the car I expected, comfortable, good mileage, good performance, very good AC for this hot country, Fantastic Beats Audio. The only thing that worries a bit is the noisy tires.

Slightly Worried

by Chrysler Consumer from Puyallup, WA | March 10, 2015

I recently bought my Chrysler 300S. it has 500 miles and now is in the shop for a steering pump replacement. Apparently, the pump was faulty. Also, I have condensation in my headlights they will not replace. I love the car, just worried there might be more problems in my future......

Comfort vs Mileage

by Moparman from Palmdale, Ca. | February 23, 2015

Went to Vegas for a Convention, Very Comfortable ride, surprisingly the mileage was unbelievable going 70 ave 30-31 MPG..Great Car.

Real Value

by GRMS from Wilkes Barre, Pa | October 19, 2014

I traded a Cad CTS and I'm impressed on comfort, performance and gas mileage. The CTS lied about mileage Chrysler did not. The touch screen is easy too operate and bright and clear. It has many easy to find and useful functions. It s a real head turner and I added pinstriping at low cost that really sets it off. They only negative I found is that the tires are noisy. I only have 1,400 miles on it so perhaps they'll settle down. For the money the 300 is a much better value. It's $10k less but larger and performs better. Check it out you'll be pleased.

Dream Car

by Classy Lady from | September 23, 2014

Have longed for one of these since 2006 and finally am an enthusiastic owner. Since I have been looking seriously this year, have spoken with numerous dealerships. No one put in much effort until I contacted Auto Nation Chrysler Jeep West in Golden, Colorado. Sam Caswell seemed to be 'on a mission' to help me find my ca,r with all my wished for options and in my price range. His manager, Nick Schnelle, gave him the okay, and they went beyond the extra mile for me. I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone and plan to purchase future cars from this dealership. Feel like I'm living my dream!

Made on a friday

by T k from Kent ohio | September 2, 2014

had a water leak in the back window. The trunk was full of water. The rear shade broke. All in less than a month.