2014 Chrysler 300

Starting MSRP

Overall

Best for the Money

by Moparman69 from Antelope Valley, Ca. | July 17, 2014

Traded my 2013 Honda Accord in for a 2014 Chrysler 300. The Honda don't have leg room, very noisy, Bumpy. Well Got rid of the old and got an EXCELLENT Car the Chrysler 300!! Rides great, Performs Great, Very Comfortable and 29 MPG! Wow Love it!

Rental Car

by Random Anonymous Blackmail from Rochester MN | June 13, 2014

I rented this vehicle for 4 days while I was out of town on business. It was the "base" model, under the hood was the 292 HP V-6 paired with the AWD drive train and 4200 miles on it. I got high 26 MPG on the freeway (75-80) which I consider very good for this size vehicle. First of all I really like the look of this model 300. It is a very sleek and classy design without being overly angular like the Cadillac and Mazda 6 but also avoids being boring and forgettable like Acura, Audi and Volvo. The interior of the vehicle is comfortable, like driving a recliner down the road. Most of the controls are intuitive and well thought out from the drivers position. The gauges are large and almost too bright (I had to turn the luminosity down) the large touch screen was easy to navigate through radio and HVAC settings. I did however have a few complaints about the interior. There were times I felt there was not enough head room when I was close to the door sill, and I think I did bump my head slightly while looking to change lanes. I like the location and size of the automatic gear selector but the functionality takes a lot of getting used to and almost cumbersome. The location of the gas door open button on the low/mid map compartment...I get why it was put there but I could think of far better placement. As I said the ride was comfortable and the wind/road noise was minimal. The 292 HP engine was smooth and powerful when you got on it, the AWD is nice but this is my biggest complaint. I don't know if it is the lack of power in the engine, the extra drag the AWD system causes or the 8 speed transmission, but it seemed like the vehicle struggled to maintain speed. If I was just using the pedal or while the vehicle was on cruise control on the slightest hint of an incline or going into a wind it would induce awkward feeling downshifts. The sticker on the rental I priced out for about 37.5K (base with a few options). In all, I like the car, I would go with the more powerful V-6 if you have to have the AWD system since it is not that much of an increase in price.

Attractive car

by Christian car...Read the BIBLE! on the side. from FL | April 5, 2014

Very hard to see backing up! Otherwise red color is great...lots of compliments...from neighbors and friends, even others at church or shopping.

this is my 3rd 300 and I love the car is reliable,

by car collector 5805 from Dallas, TX | April 3, 2014

This is my 3rd 300 and I love the car it is comfrotable, has the latest gadgets I could ever want. I am #1 fan of the 300's..

Jury Still Out

by Undecided 300s AWD from Richmond, IN | February 27, 2014

My 300S AWD has less than 400 miles right now. Pros: Awesome Interior, large Nav display, super cool instrument cluster, AWD excellent in snow, love the panoramic roof, Cons: ride a little to bumpy, 8 speed automatic never seems to shift the same way twice, been in the shop already for a defective shock, concerned about reliability and resale, time will tell

Brand New and in the shop Already!

by Disappointed from Richmond, Indiana | February 7, 2014

Has less than 200 miles on it and is in the shop already with what they think is a bad shock!!?? Was Leary of buying a Chrysler. Should have followed my instincts.

Great Car - Awesome deal

by 300 review from Snellville, GA | December 23, 2013

We just bought the 300C today, and love it! It is our second Chrysler 300 (we traded our 2007). This car is plush inside - reminds me of a Mercedes - seriously. The leather seats are so soft and the interior styling is superb. We were initially concerned transitioning from a Hemi in our 2007 to the V6 in this car. But this engine does not disappoint. We drove home on the interstate and it had real power. We have not taken it on a long trip yet. But we expect great performance. The exterior is stunning - a real eye catcher. We highly recommend.

Couldnt Be hapier

by BIG MAN ON CAMPUS from Miami, FL | December 11, 2013

So i wanted to get into a "big body" car that had decent gas mileage and was lucky enough to stumble across the 300S while leasing a jeep for my wife. After test driving an S model i knew that was the one for me. The seats are both beautiful and comfortable while the dash is gorgeous with blue lights and more features i care to mention. Best of all i was able to get a great sign and drive for under $400 per month! The leasing process was effortless and fun. My son's car seat has plenty of back seat space. Pros: Value, Navigation, 1 year free Satellite radio!, great looking rims on the S model, large trunk and beautiful interior, Beats by Dre Audio system! Cons: 8 speed transmission is a bit "jerky" at times; unless you're in sport mode the car doesn’t feel like it has 300 HP.

Best buy

by bobk from Frederick MD | November 18, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a decent road car that would carry 3 adults and 2 small dogs plus enough luggage for a long weekend. Usually that means an overpriced SUV with crummy fuel economy. Couldn't do it. This car fills the bill. It's new, so I can't comment on reliability, but we are consistently getting 25 mpg with the V6 and we haven't been on any long road trips yet. Very comfortable, too. Get the backup camera and Nav package, they both work really well. We also looked at a Toyota Avalon and Ford Taurus, but this Chrysler beat them both. A final comment: these days, find your dealer first, then find your car: there are plenty of good cars out there, but very, very few good dealers.