2007 Chrysler 300C

Available in 3 styles:  2007 Chrysler 300C 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Blown away by this car

by Medic/Gear Head from Mechanicville, N.Y. | July 30, 2014

For a long time, all I bought were SUVs, b/c I'm 6' 5" tall, and I weigh enough...sedans we're just not an option. My Jeep met with an untimely demise, and my rental insurance was enough that I could drive the 2013 300C for $7/day. I fell in love with the interior room, the luxury, the bells and whistles, the style, the power, everything (especially the power lol). When I looked for a new SUV, I saw a 2007 300C and I stopped looking. Beautiful car, I'm comfortable for hours and hours of driving, and oh that HEMI never ceases to put a huge smile on my face.

Chrysler hit a home run with the SRT8 package

by SRT Great from Indianapolis Indiana | May 10, 2014

Chrysler has put together the perfect balance of a luxury car and a serious muscle car in the 300C SRT8. When you first walk up to it you can't not notice the low , wide stance and the 20" SRT wheels really set the car off. When you get in you can't help feeling your in an all out luxury car , right up till you just touch the key and hear that 6.1 Hemi come to life and drop it into gear , then you have a flashback to the 70's when you got to drive your first Hemi Cuda because the acceleration is extreme and after the first corner you can't believe how tight & precise it handles Bravo Chrysler I feel like I'm 18 again tearing up the town in my 70 Challenger

60K 5.7 HEMI. Friends say "Heavy Grandpa Car" LOL

by rdsOLDschool from Titusville, FL | March 23, 2014

Upgrade Exhaust and added Cold Air Intake and Chip. 0 to 60 in the 4s .LOL seeing the fear on friend face! I always had brand new small cramped cars and spent money making them go faster. Never again I'll never go back to a green car again. This boat is a Rocket. Had some small issue's but lucky me for getting the 100,000 mile extended warranty that covers just about everything. So no problem. 15 to 22 MPG. With a heavy foot she gets 13 MPG. But I don't care. The tread off is well worth the money. The upgrads gave her around 80 up to 100 HP/Torque on a goog day. I love the body style compaired to the newer 300s. Where ever I go heads turn. Im not the fastest car around but it will get up and go when I want het too. Paid $300 under blue book. Total invest including upgread's and warranty work. Just over $18,000. Best money I ever spent on any car!

LOVE IT

by TBAG from Green Bay, WI | July 16, 2012

We are so happy with the 2007 Chrysler 300C. All white with exterior and interior upgrades. Smooth and quiet ride with all of the luxuries we were looking for.

Wow very impressed

by 300 SRT Design fan from Detroit, MI | January 11, 2012

Rides great, handles great, performes very well. It is a large car so if you want a small fuel efficent vehicle look elsewhere.

2007 Chrysler 300C with SRT Design Group

by Marty from Virginia Beach, Virginia | October 20, 2011

A beautiful and luxorious looking vehicle. After five months we began having intermittent problems with the drivers side view mirror going uncommanded full up or full down hitting the stops and jogging there for awhile. After over five trips to various Chrysler Dealers for repairs, I finally suggested that they change the mirror as nothing else helped. That fixed it (after two years of malfunctioning). Other than the large 20 inch rims causing the ride to be very bouncy it is a wonderful car.

First Luxury Sedan I've Owned

by Daily Commuter from Ohio | February 24, 2011

I have a long commute (over 50 miles one way) and my old vehicle had over 200,000 miles, so I started looking for a replacement that would still be good in the snow and have lots of power like my Dakota 4x4 V8, but get better gas mileage and be more comfortable. I also wanted an AWD with moonroof and leather. I ended up choosing the AWD 300C. The 300C has a well balanced, comfortable ride and lots of creature comforts. (I really like automatic wipers, auto-dimming headlights, and climate control.) Downside - some areas of the car were starting to rust and had to be repainted due to poor paint coverage at the factory (shame on you Chrysler for the poor quality control!) and the highway mileage is not even close to what is advertised (even if I drive like a grandpa on the way to church on Sunday morning). Upside - very nice interior fit and finish, lots of great features, acceleration that will satisfy anyone. The combination of limited slip, traction control, AWD, anti-lock brakes, and stability control ensures that it handles very predicatably in bad weather and snowy roads. A very nice car for the money, but I spent less than half of what the sticker price was in 2007 (glad I didn't buy it new or my car loan would be upside-down).

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one....

by Caroline from Dallas, TX | May 31, 2009

I bought this one yesterday......sorry it's not available. it is a beautiful car and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it !!!!

Good value for the money

by Grew from VA | March 3, 2008

I have driven Chrysler's for 30 years and I have noted an improvement in quality and styling. The 2007 300C continues the trend for me. I am impressed with the comfort and the ride quality. The features such as the auto-dimming headlights and rain sensing wipers do tend to make one lazy, but... My wife appreciates the heated seats and the sound system. The only qualm I have is that my 1993 Concord LXI got over 30 MPG on the highway but the fuel mileage numbers have dropped with each successive vehicle. I am getting 24 - 25 MPG on the highway, so I am not complaining. Overall, I think the 2007 Chrysler 300C (with the 5.7l Hemi) gives good value for the money spent.

Best Car to buy

by Car Cazy from charlotte, n.c. | June 26, 2007

The car is worth the money, but only problem I have is the front windshield due to the angle, gets alot of rock chips.

Featured Services for this Chrysler 300C