2008 Chrysler 300C

Available in 3 styles:  2008 Chrysler 300C 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

I bought it used

by Kwakus from Snohomish Washington | August 29, 2014

I bought my 300c used in April 2014. It had 79,000 miles and looked not more than a year old. I've not had a lick of trouble with it. This is the newest car I've had since . . . When, I can't remember. I'm quite pleased. I believe cars have now reached a point where there are no new things to put on them. I saw a 2014 Brand C being shown off at a big box store and looked at the window sticker and saw nothing that's not on my 2008 300c. The entertainment/NAV center is beyond nice. The NAV unit has never steered me wrong and I use it constantly. The sound system can overcome wind noise with all windows open at 100 mph. What's missing? cell phone. The u-Connect controls are there but some marketing bozo decided the guts should be optional, not standard. The previous owner either didn't bother (Luddite) or wasn't aware of the situation. The engine is strong until it hits 3,100 rpm, then something wonderful happens, like maybe a boost in timing, and the difference is profound. I understand these cars turn the quarter in the mid- to high-thirteens, which is something for a car weighing over two tons. Mileage? Well, in the stop-and-go (with emphasis on stop) driving I do, its around 15 mpg. But on the 35-45 mph boulevards it's 19. Open road? 28.

The Manager is rude !!!!!

by Poor customer service from | May 25, 2013

purchasing a car is an exciting experience.. the sales person was very nice. the manager was rude and treated his staff in a poor manner.

SRT design

by Blacktop from Sunshine State | March 14, 2013

Was testing new 2013 Chargers when I came across this 2008 300C SRT Design with the 5.7l. It is great. Sporty and fun for a full size sedan. The wife and kids like it. I've had it to 100 mph without realizing it and still didn't have it floored, just passing a car on the interstate. All this and I saved about $16,000 on a new charger R/T!!! GREAT!

Uses car for Towing

Great car

by Black onyx from Fort Collins, Colorado | December 2, 2012

I bought a 2008 Chrysler 300C. I hated the 300's until I got inside and took it for a drive. The minute I sat in the leather seat and heard the Hemi engine roar I knew it was the car. My 300 handles great I have had it for three months and its been great everyday I'm finding new stuff about it. I love the navigation and Boston sound. I would tell anyone who's looking for a car to buy a 300.

300c

by claus from wis | December 27, 2011

A good solid sedan with plenty of power. Responsive steering and handling with nice ride. plenty of gadgets and settings to keep you busy. Alloy rims tend to pit faster then they should when driven in winter. ESP keeps the car under control in moderate weather conditions. Have not driven the car in deep snow yet. Front bumper is low and will get caught on curbs and parking stops. Averaging about 20MPG.

Luxury performance

by mower man from St lois MO | July 18, 2011

I have owned this SRT8 for 3 yrs." Built in" 0-60, 1/8 mi, 1/4 mile. Taking off and braking g force measuring and cornering. My best 0-60 with the trac control is 4.1 seconds.(real good for a four door). Good Year f1 super car tires only last 18k driving easy. This is a drive by wire car, no mechanical linkage to the throttle body so its response is better easing into the accelerator. The touch screen radio works very well, download alot of music into it. This performance suspension is nice and stiff. My best mpg is 21.5 in the hills of MO.

TOO many bells and whistles

by meme325 from Winn Parish, La | April 14, 2011

While the car has a sporty look and fancy motor and interior I would not recommend this car for family use. This car has no place if you have a country life style......

Style, Performance, and Technology all in one.

by Crazy 8 from Cincinnati, Ohio | March 16, 2010

The 2008 Chrysler 300C, SRT Design is the perfect blend of style, performance, and modern technology. From its unique body styling, to the sophisticated navigation system, through the comfort of the SRT seats, and all the way to the 20" wheels, Chrysler has hit a home run. The interior is perfect for a long trip. The dash layout is well designed. And the high performance brakes, exhaust, and motor speak for themselves. All this coupled with the multi-displacment system for increased fuel economy, gives you the best of all worlds. As the saying goes, try it, you'll like it...

300 SRT Design Great Road Car, some great features

by Mopar Guy from Spokane WA | September 10, 2009

I traded my 2000 Corvette in on this car so i was looking for something with performance, looks, and good road handling. I went for the 300C SRT Design, it's not the SRT-8, but it has many of the same features.The Sport seats are more comfortable than a regular 300C, it has a little firmer suspension, 20" rims and a tuned exhaust, and all the power you will ever need. So far i love everything about this car, and the cruise control even adjusts to the car ahead of you if you are in traffic until you go to pass. Takes the curves at speed with ease and is very quiet and comfortable. Love the Nav radio, wouldn't have gotten one without it. Getting about 23mpg.

A gentleman's hot rod

by Rolling Thunder from Atlanta, GA | September 17, 2008

I have been a gearhead since I was 5 years old, getting my first car at 15 & 1/2 years old. I have had in excess of 100 cars since then. Since the introduction of the newest rear wheel drive 300 I have been drooling. I am now the proud owner of an '08 300C, and I am very pleased with all aspects of this vehicle. I am not a foreign car fan, although I've had really nice ones in the past. I am a domestic, rear wheel drive, V-8 person. I've had 7 Corvettes, 6 Mustangs, and numerous other vehicles from hot rods, and sports cars to luxurious types. The New 300C gives me all of those attributes in one car without breaking the bank, or killing me at the gas pump!

Featured Services for this Chrysler 300C