2013 Chrysler 300C

2013 Chrysler 300C

Available in 6 styles:  2013 Chrysler 300C 4dr RWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Luxury without paying for the badge

by Montana CarNut from Missoula, Montana | August 7, 2014

This car exceeds my expectations, though they were high. It's quiet, amazingly responsive (V6 engine with 8-speed) to the point that the V8 offers little to tempt me. Thirty-one MPG is routine on the highway. In town, one can achieve mileage in the high teens without too much trouble. Did I mention, it's quiet, and comfortable for trips long and short. The interior is luxurious, quite comparable in my opinion to cars costing tens of thousands more. If there is one gripe, it's a trunk/boot that is smaller than the 1999 300M it replaced. If one opts for the woofer, it would be even smaller. The bottom line -- I love driving this car because it does everything well. Best car I've ever owned, including a 7-series BMW.

So Far So Good

by Dbax from Peoria, Arizona | April 2, 2014

Bought my 300C used with 22,000 miles on it. It was a rental car. Got a smoking price and the vehicle was immaculate. Navigation, heated and cooled seats, rear window shade, heated and cooled cup holders, Bluetooth, satellite radio and numerous other standard features. Only had it for a month, but we love it. It is smooth and fast. The touchscreen is fantastic, and very easy to use. Back up camera is awesome. Hope the reliability is good. As of now, we are very happy!

Great car for the money

by Two Time Buyer from Reading, PA | January 29, 2014

This is my second 300C. The first was a 2005 with the hemi engine. After nine years I got tired of 18 MPG and the extra cost of 89 octane fuel. The 2013 is exquisite in every way. With the "C" version you get heated and cooled seats as well as a heated steering wheel , Garmin navigation and a host of other extras that are optional on the base model. Time will tell if this one is as reliable as my hemi was.

300-C- hemi

by careful owner from Minnesota | November 30, 2013

Car is fun to drive. Not quite the build quality of my previous Park Ave. but acceptable. Performance is good but needs a more precise/responsive transmission. It does not "firm up" to match the potential of the Hemi power. I.E. The engine will hit the rev limiter before the trans shifts up in lower gears. Handles real well but two wheel drive DEFINATELY needs spare wheels and snow tires for winter traction. "Fly by wire" throttle limits driver's throttle control for driving in snow conditions. This is the first car with traction control I have had that I actually leave on during winter driving due to poor throttle control and traction. I LOVE having a real engine again (V-8)! V-6's just don't cut it and ALL makes have "that intake gasket" problem sooner or later it seems. Overall, I really like this car. It is not perfect but I think it is a "keeper"

Best car ever

by Smittie from Visalia, CA | November 12, 2013

I have owned Cadillacs , Buicks & Lincoln's but this is the best. Handles beautiful and has great style and speed. All the electric bells & whistles scares me sometime, hoping it will never misfunction. I think there is one thing the designers forgot and that is a pull down truck lid. All my other cars had this feature, I hate slamming a trunk lid. If chrysler had this feature they would be in a class by themselves, number 1.

Chrysler headed the right direction

by Automobile Addict from Idaho | October 30, 2013

I have owned many vehicles over the years, but until 7 months ago, I had never owned a Chrysler product. Now, I own three. They have greatly improved the fit and finish and seem to be continuing to improve the product. They still need to improve the electronics (vehicles with navigation and uconnect) as they can be a bit quirky at times.

Fantastic Car/Great Bargain

by Eddie from Atlanta | July 24, 2013

I purchased from Gwinnett Crysler Jep Ram. Rodney Head was a fantastic salesman and the finance guys did a great job taking care of me. A 300C with light package, 20" rims, Safety-Tech and Panoramic. All this for @ 32K. I looked a the CTS coupe, Optima, used JagXF. I had talked to others that had upwards of 170K and they have had no problems. I look forward to a pleasant experience. And did I also say that I transferred my entire iTunes catalog to a SD card and I have access to all my music. Oh, it also plays DVDs!

chry 300c

by none from South Carolina | April 13, 2013

When I requested the quote however, I was promised information to asist me in negotiating the deal, etc. Nothing ever arrived. The onlt thing I did receive was a call from the dealership internet coordinator. They were only interested in working with me if I came into the showroom. I did my own research before visiting the dealership. I recommend you have a concrete offer in hand before your visit.

Huge improvement over my 2010 300C

by Car Guy from Detroit Metro MI | February 2, 2013

Much improved body fits...Better paint... Much much quieter on the road than my 2010 300C...6 cyl with 8 speed Trans-1100 rpm at 50 MPH Real economy.

waiting

by Need a dealer to respond, yet! from Mobile, Al. 36610 | January 26, 2013

Car must be very rare, I'm still waiting for either the 2012-13 Chrysler 300c with Hemi, Deep Cherry Red, ebony (black) interior, Limited package.