2014 Chrysler 300C

Starting MSRP

Overall

Chrysler 300

by carlvr from Boston MA | September 5, 2014

This is my 3rd 300 and I love it. my first was a 2006, then a 2013 that got ruined in a flash flood, and now my 2014 black beauty. the ride is quiet and smooth. even the acceleration with a V6 is great. It has more options than you can imagine from the heated and cooled cupholders - yes cupholders - to the panaramic sunroof, rear window shade, and heated steering wheel (which I love in the winter when I forget my gloves!) The blindspot detector and front sensor detector take some getting used to but make driving so much easier. I love the roominess and the pure class that the interior has. Here is to hoping they keep this design for years to come!

Classy and yet sharp-I get loads of complements!

by Sport vs. luxury from Monticello, Ill | August 9, 2014

Has surprising amount of zip for a V-6. Lots of light coming in from double sky light. Very roomy with a smooth ride. Bill Abbott's in Monticello, ILL worked very hard for me to come up with a car with all my preferences. They are easy to work with and found me my dream car in one day!

Not bad, could be better

by Vak from Philly | July 11, 2014

Very nice car. I traded in a 2011 Buick Lacrosse for this and they are day and night. The ride and qiuet of the 300C is better than the Lacrappe. Only problem is my cell phone which is compatable with the Uconnect keeps un-pairing which is getting annoying. It's not my phone, it's the Uconnect software. Other than that this is a great long road cruiser and handles the city streets with little effort. Trunk could be a little wider.

The 300c keeps on getting better!

by Mopar raised from Honolulu, Hawaii | July 4, 2014

Excellent balance of beauty, comfort, and raw Hemi power. Previously owned the first generation 2005 300c and the revised 2014 300c only gets better. Only regret is Chrysler's new 8 speed automatic was not available yet.

2014 Chrysler 300C

by Steve from MA from MA | December 31, 2013

I love this car! I have the AWD and it is great. When AWD is not engaged I love the feel of a rear wheel drive car. Just feels more powerful to me (and that is with the 8 speed, automatic V6 - I am sure the V8 must be crazy. The exterior looks awesome and the interior is well laid out and very comfortable. The only negative, if you want to call it that, is getting used to the electronic shifter (not a big deal but take getting used to). Navigation and entertainment controls are very intuitive. I love the heated steering wheel, heated front and back seats, and heated (or cooled) cup holders for the NE winters. Also love the moon roof that lets in plenty of light. This car has looks like it has some attitude and backs it up with its performance.

Chrystler 300 C

by Pitts from Gwinn, michigan | July 7, 2013

Cool and good looking and nice riding car that I ever owned, So far everthing is running good and my friends have only stared and have good comments about the vehicle. Dealership was great and the peope we worked with we willing to go out of their way for us, I can only say that I was completely satisfied.