2014 Chrysler 300C

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2014 Chrysler 300C

by Steve from MA from MA | December 31, 2013

I love this car! I have the AWD and it is great. When AWD is not engaged I love the feel of a rear wheel drive car. Just feels more powerful to me (and that is with the 8 speed, automatic V6 - I am sure the V8 must be crazy. The exterior looks awesome and the interior is well laid out and very comfortable. The only negative, if you want to call it that, is getting used to the electronic shifter (not a big deal but take getting used to). Navigation and entertainment controls are very intuitive. I love the heated steering wheel, heated front and back seats, and heated (or cooled) cup holders for the NE winters. Also love the moon roof that lets in plenty of light. This car has looks like it has some attitude and backs it up with its performance.

Chrystler 300 C

by Pitts from Gwinn, michigan | July 7, 2013

Cool and good looking and nice riding car that I ever owned, So far everthing is running good and my friends have only stared and have good comments about the vehicle. Dealership was great and the peope we worked with we willing to go out of their way for us, I can only say that I was completely satisfied.