1999 Chrysler 300M

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Car! A real sleaper

by Dirty Red from wisconsin | June 24, 2014

I picked this car up used with 30,000 miles. I thot the style was sharp. I drove this car all over the USA with no hint of a problem. I traded it in for a dodge magnum.

Superb vehicle

by Wiser babe from Upper Marlboro, MD | May 2, 2014

Classic style & phenomenal performance would best describe this beauty. We bought her new at a time when it was the largest purchase we'd ever made. It wasn't a luxury, it was a necessity due to a physical medical issue. The seats could extend back over 42" to enter at a time my legs didn't cooperate. The interior was & is perfection. Leather seats, moon roof & an incredible sound system made driving a pleasure and a joy. The suspension rivaled anything available at the time. I know I tested. The seats folded down in the rear to carry amazing amounts of cargo. I once carried a 5 drawer dresser in it! The exterior paint was like diamonds in the sun. It was called platinum, I think but it was the most beautiful color I ever saw. We actually went to look at Chrysler after seeing one in a sunny grocery store parking lot. I love, love, loved this car but a severe hail storm several years ago ruined her shell. The years are causing well expected maintenance that makes her too expensive to repair. I will really miss those heated seats in winter!

Great riding 300m.

by Mopar guy. from West Hartford CT | January 21, 2014

I have had this car for almost a year now. it has a wonderful ride Handles like a smaller car. Nice leather interior sunroof and great sounding Stereo. It was way ahead of its time when it came out. Only problem with the car was the egr valve that the dealer I got it from fixed it for free. I also had a timing belt and waterpump done because it was do at 105.000. If you want a nice looking riding car that gets 25+ mpg for not a lot of money than this is the car for you.

best car ever made

by therob from little rock AR | July 1, 2012

the chrysler 300m is like a BMW but better on price and ride. I have owned this car for a long time and it was my first car i would not trade it for any other car on earth she has 2467000 miles on her and still runs great! love my 1999 300m chrysler 300m forevere!

Very Dependable and Reliable Car

by Sam Da Mailman from Macomb, MI | March 7, 2012

I'm the 2nd owner of this car. I bought it 6 years ago from a private owner. Car has always been garaged kept and the first owner being 78 yrs old at the time I knew it must have been well cared for. It had 59,500 miles on it when I bought it and now has 114,500 miles on it. At 100,000 I had my mechanic perform all fluid changes, timing belt, water pump, AC & serpentine belts, plugs and brakes. This car has been very good to me and has never left me stranded. A very comfortable ride also. I've had people come up to me and ask if I'd like to sell it but I'd be stupid to trade this car for a car payment! She looks great and fun to drive. I love this car!

Manufacturer recalls needed!

by Karissamae from Modesto, CA | October 2, 2009

Too many to list! Air Conditioning system, power windows, seats, weather stripping, floor board.... And it all happens relatively in a short amount of time. Otherwise great car!

Great Car

by Ury from | April 12, 2009

Lovely Car. Would Defiantly Recommend This To Anyone. Beautiful Interior. Nice Seats, Nice System.

more than most maintance malfunctions

by Steve from Alabama | January 28, 2009

drivers seat molds to fit you (6'2" man) very comfy. Many very nice features, not all work dependably. Engine cooling fan bearing failure causes vibration, had 2 pwr window motors quit, sunroof did not always close, vibration front end resulted in steering rack replacement, transmission went out- replaced, cruise control quit, seat heaters came on with switch off, sold back to Chrysler after 2 years under lemon provision.

chrsyler almost got it prefect!

by Mr. 300m from Trenton Nj | September 11, 2007

the Chrysler 300m is the most reliable car that i have ever owned my only regret is getting rid of it. The 300m is loaded with tons of amazing features like a 4 disk cd changer and Leather interior.This car is loaded with tons of features and has the proformence to back it up.

SUPERB VEHICLE!!

by jen from riverside | July 31, 2007

i have never driven a car that performed this well , handled so smoothly, had so many amazing features, was so roomy and comfortable and was made so well!! most reliable car i have ever owned! if you have never been interested in owning a chrysler, this car will be sure to change your mind completely! it changed mine!

Featured Services for this Chrysler 300M