2004 Chrysler 300M

Available in 2 styles:  2004 Chrysler 300M 4dr Sedan shown

18 city / 27 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Nice cruiser that still likes curves

by WindDoc from Finger Lakes, NY | January 3, 2013

Bought my 300M three years ago, with only 40K on it, now has 82K, and it's been a great car. I have long legs and this car is big enough for me, and it's a fine high speed cruiser. I live in a very hilly area and the handling is really surprising for such a big car. By 2013 standards, it's really a lightweight at only 3600 lbs. I even entered it into a gas mileage contest, driving around the Watkins Glen racetrack for 85 mi. and averaged 45 MPH and got 42.3 MPG! (I also had my H2 generator working). HWY mileage at 75-80 MPH is closer to 27 MPG. Only had to put in an O2 and cam sensor. Brakes are among the best I've had, no fade and long life. I've even driven it around an icy racetrack on one of the Finger lakes, but since the wheelbase is too long I couldn't enter into any official races. FWD needs a different technique to get the tail to rotate into a turn! I would recommend to friends.

CHRYSLER 300M IS OUTSTANDING!

by MARCELLO from Wilmette, IL | August 29, 2011

I have owned a Chrysler 300M for several years and recently considered trading it for a 300 - NOT! The 300M is much more sophisticated compared to the Germanic designed 300. The interior is designed for the occupants, not Hitler's SS. The exterior is understated, not obnoxiously aggressive like the Hitler Field Marshall grille on the 300. When Lutz left Chrysler to Daimler-Benz he left a legacy of innovative American design that was polluted by Daimler-Benz. One can only hope that Fiat, the new owner, with a history of creative design, will be more successful.

very reliable car

by retired military from Iowa | February 22, 2011

very good car for the money, reliable, great gas performace, comfortable seating, nice interior, and great looking car

Frustrating but nice to look at.

by Yman from Omaha, NE | September 11, 2010

I bought this car used and it had about 75000 miles on it. Within the first 3 months I had to be towed three times. Seems like everything on this car has been replaced. The transmission had a bad torque converter. I had it replaced, but apparently a clog in the system trashed the 2nd transmission. I'm on the third transmission now and it still fells like its off a 1980's van or something. The rack and pinion had to be replaced, power steering pump seized, my climate control display is blank- can't tell if my A/C or heat or what is on -, can't use my sun roof because a plastic piece broke off, the leather looks terrible, the engine makes a very loud rattle noise at 1500 RPM's, I still have a rattle noises coming from the steering parts, the cooling system had to be flushed because there was brown crud in it, torn CV boot, had to replace the axle, check engine light is always on. cam shaft sensor died. The window tint is peeling/bubbling on three of my windows. I mean some of this stuff is wear and tear but most of it should have never been an issue. I've spent so much money on this car, and having to spend even more just so I can get some money back out of it when I sell it is ridiculous. I loved this car and did everything in my power to maintain it, but my efforts seemed useless. The only good thing I have to say about this car is it looks beautiful inside and out. The engine has plenty of horsepower. The MPG is pretty good too considering how big it is. It's pretty comfortable, handles okay too. But really, this car has just been a headache.. a very expensive headache. I'm going to get rid off it for a 06 Sonata.

the best car i ever owned

by platinum edition from | May 11, 2010

300m platinum edtion only 500 made in 2004 i usually uy a new car every 3 years but i have not since the 300m have just turned over 90000 miles ext warr until 11/2011 have never used it yet please remake the 2001-2004 300m i wont buy another car till you do!!!!!!

300M Sedan

by Highway Driver from Washington, DC | July 31, 2009

I have had a 300M for over five years and it has been a great car. The 3.5L V-6 is plenty of power and FWD is good in rain/snow. Easy to service. Somewhat thirsty for a V-6, particularly in all city driving.

Very Happy!

by MO 300M owner from Springfield, MO | March 14, 2009

I've had my 300M since 2004. It now has 120,000 miles on it and is still running great. No major mechanical issues. One of my favorite cars. Wish they still made this model. Since they don't, I'll keep mine until the wheels fall off.

Surprised

by Ghost from Concord, NH | April 16, 2008

I just bought this car from a used car dealership, The seats are amazing and the passenger area is incredibly roomy. The Automatic transmission with the option of putting it into manual is fun to have but i don't use it very often. the instrument panel is set up quite nicely and the radio controls on the steering wheel are really useful.

love this car

by smitty from rochester ny | November 1, 2007

excellent car love the style and look of car.this car is a head turner, very fun to drive wish this car was stiil being made at least the special

Love my 300M

by 300M in PA from PA | August 24, 2007

I 've owned my 300M for over 3 yrs after buying it used. It's got 83K miles on it and I want a new one. Nothing else in this price range is this good. Love my 300M!

Featured Services for this Chrysler 300M