2007 Chrysler Aspen

14 city / 18–19 hwy

Overall

The 2007 chrysler aspen

by american car guy from Middlesex,NJ | April 15, 2014

This car is the BEST car I've got.It has about 57,000 miles and got at an auction with about 8,000 miles for around $21,000. Has a small dent on passenger side corner in front lifting top chrome part on top of bumper a bit.But it's still the ultimate BEST OF THE BEST!

Good Upgrade from a older truck.

by The Mateitan from Fort Riley, KS | March 12, 2012

It's the best SUV I have had so far! It is a outstanding vehicle. Quiet ride, powerful when needed and it got all the toys and whistles (I was lucky to find a J Package one) to include NAV, DVD, and everything else. The only bad side is that it takes $100+ to fill up and drinks gas like a camel in the desert, but with a HEMI that is common and if I was looking for a gas economy SUV, I would go for a hybrid Toyota, but I was looking for a HEMI forever and I found it!!

Lovin' my Aspen!

by First-time Chrystler owner from Dresden TN | March 5, 2012

Recently traded for my Aspen...love driving it. Very comfortable and stylish with lots of room. However, after trading I discovered with issue with the gas tank over spilling. Then read all the reviews of people experiencin the same thing. Lesson learned..I will defiantely read reviews BEFORE tradinig next time. Dealer cost to repair tank and gas gauge (which if off) was $500+ :( My husband is a do-it-yourselfer and plans to try to repair himself. Other than that - lovin' my Aspen!

LOVE MY ASPEN

by martymusky11 from CHICAGO ,ILLINOIS | February 20, 2012

THE 2007 ASPEN I RECENTLY PURCHASED WITH THE HEMI 5.7 LITRE ENGINE IS THE SMOOTHEST DRIVING SUV I HAVE EVER OWNED. THE FEATURES ARE ENDLESS THE BODY STYLE IS AERODYNAMIC AND IT PULLS MY 16.5 FOOT FISHING BOAT WITH LITTLE OR NO EFFORT. IF YOU R LOOKING FOR GAS MILEAGE PASS ON THE ASPEN BUT IT RIDES LIKE A LINCOLN CONTINENTAL AND IS DEFINITELY A LONG DISTANCE COMFORT MACHINE. MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT CHRYSLER STOPPED MAKING THESE BEAUTYS IN 2009. I HAVE OWNED A 1999 TAHOE, SWEET RIDE AND A 2001 YUKON AND BY FAR THE ASPEN BLOWS THEM AWAY IN CARGO SPACE, STANDARD FEATURES, LUXURY, RIDE , COMFORT, ETC. IF U GET A CHANCE I WOULD DEFINITELY PICK ONE OF THESE SWEET RIDES UP.

5.7 Hemi 2007 Aspen

by Hardcharger from Central, Ohio | January 9, 2012

The Good: Sleek styling, turns heads, plenty of room and comfort. IT IS FUN TO DRIVE DAILY. The Bad: I was getting 7.5 mpg in the city if my wife is driving (its her lead foot not mine :) ...) and 17.0 mpg on the highway. The Fix: Got an air filter , had alignment, tires rotated and balanced. Got a locking gas cap ( the price of 89 is getting to be steep), ohh and stopped using cheap gas ( trash in ,trash out). I only now use B of P gas. I did not reprogram the engine for 87, if the engineers wanted or thought it made the Hemi run better on it (89) they would suggest it. I did program my Aspen for 20 more HP, giving it a tad over 400 HP now. The overall verdict: If you did your research you knew what the Aspen was when you bought it. You trade fuel economy for power, performance, and room. I now get a combined 11.5 mpg and 20.2 on the highway. If you are going to drive like Mad Max, have a few bucks in your pocket you will need it for the ride back to Thunderdome. I LOVE THIS TRUCK. My wife is a Honda Nut and loves this truck ( she has an accord for summer and a Pilot for winter). My girls love the truck. Do regular maintenance and you will be fine as with any vehicle. My last Chrysler was a Cirrus. It was dependable also, stylish at the time and fast. I am a GM man, I mean I LOVE CAMERO. I've owned multiple Buick Centurys, Cadillac DeVille, Olsdmobile Cutlass. I even owned a... a ....Ford Tempo... I bought my 2007 Chrysler Aspen Hemi with 64k on it and the one owner towed a lot with it. It was a steal at 16k. The dealer even fixed the park assist for free. I drive a lot, but I don't tow. I love the Chevy and Cadillac, but for the money, the Aspen is the best deal.

nice car, rides good. GAS GUZZLER!

by FAMILY MAN. from CT | December 5, 2011

Had a lot of problems first month. Dealer was great, took care of everything. Lots of power for towing etc...however if you need trunk space this car has ZERO back space behind last row. Should of made a foot longer. Other than that good riding comfortable car. Horrible gas mileage, knew that when purchased though.

Strong Runner

by Jimbo from Matthews, NC | November 24, 2011

if you need lots of tow power and good mileage this is a great option. Up to 22 MPH highway. I purchased the 100k extended warranty and have not had a single claim or problem - from an american made vehicle.

Sharp looking hauler, but with awful mileage!

by Franck from Spokane, WA | June 1, 2011

The strong point of this large SUV is its look, as it calls lots of attention (nobody really owns it; they sold very few of it). In addition, it has lots of interior space and can pull 9,000 lbs with the 5.7L engine. On the other hand, mileage of the 5.7L HEMI was a dismal 10/18 for me (without pulling anything!), and it is not a refined, high quality SUV, but a rough, trucky American behemoth. The leather seats were rough and of cheap quality. My heart pulls towards a Lexus quality car or SUV, so we got rid of this money-burning rig in less than a year! If you want cheap quality but very powerful trailer-hauler, this is actually a good option. It is not really reliable, much like the rest of the large American SUVs.

Chyrsler should still be making this SUV

by Tim from Auburn, Ca | January 17, 2011

They got this SUV right and I am satisfied and comfortalbe putting my families safety in this SUV. Without a doubt!

Needed room for kids & sports equipment

by Mom of sports enthusiasts! from Pittsville, WI | July 1, 2010

Love the style of the Aspen and it handles beautifully. Looks sharp and has plenty of room for kids, sports equipment, animals, coolers, etc when traveling. Only drawback is it doesn't get the greatest gas mileage (might have something to do with the HEMI). I love my Aspen and would recommend it to anyone. My experience on Cars.com was very positive!

Featured Services for this Chrysler Aspen