2008 Chrysler Aspen

2008 Chrysler Aspen
Available in 2 styles:  2008 Chrysler Aspen 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Best Treatment We've Received in a Dealership!!

by Happy Customer from Geneseo, IL | June 12, 2014

We recently purchased a vehicle from Lujacks, that ended up having nothing but issues...2010 GMC Terrain. It was very disappointing because I really liked the car. However, we only had the vehicle a year, before one thing after another started to go wrong. We took the vehicle into Turpin Motors of Geneseo, to have it looked at for a very loud noise coming from the engine, to find out that the engine was burning oil, but they couldn't figure out why or where the oil was going! We were advised that unfortunately they would have to do a continued oil consumption test on it before we could determine a claim through GMC for a new engine(GMC guidelines). We didn't have the time or patience for something like that, as our warranty was up in August. Would not recommend a GMC to anyone at this point, after hearing another friend's brand new GMC Yukon's engine blew after owning it for a year as well!! :( So we met a great sales rep for Turpins, Kurt Lassman, who showed us a Chrysler Aspen, and gave us one heck of a deal, taking off $4,000 from the MSRP of the vehicle, and also gave us $4,000 more than what the Terrain was worth, for a trade in! Getting us out of what was turning into a nightmare of a deal we were stuck in with the Terrain! The Aspen is beautiful, and such a better value for the space and luxury for our families needs! So happy with it! Kurt was more than helpful, and was such a pleasure and convenience to deal with! I would recommend Turpins Motors of Geneseo to anyone, and in specific ask for Kurt Lassman!! He's the man! :) Thanks again Kurt, can't thank you enough for helping us out!! We will be Turpin Motors customers for life! :)

Love this suv

by private millionaire from missouri | February 23, 2014

This is the best suv i have ever owned! The 5.7L hemi V8 is the way to go if your getting one( has nice performance). Also the infotainment system is a plus, it is cool that it has a hard drive so you can upload music. The eye catching chrome and two toned leather seats couldnt help finish this beautifully built AMERICAN made suv.

Love driving my Aspen!!

by Stylin rider from Iowa | October 30, 2013

I just purchased my 2008 Aspen and couldn't be happier! I wasn't even going to look at Chrysler but my husband encouraged me to test drive one. I have had decked out Suburban's, Lexus SUVs, Tahoe's, GMC's, Lincoln Navigator's, Toyota Sequoia's, but this one takes the cake for style and comfort for the money! My kids love it as well. Chrysler made a mistake when they stopped making this SUV!! I would highly recommend to my friends and family and will look for another one down the road again! Don't miss out! Bring on the snow!

DOOR RUST!DOOR RUST!DOOR RUST!

by CHRYSLER TECH. from MID WEST | March 14, 2013

ASPEN BUYERS BEWARE!I LIVE IN THE MID WEST AND HAVE BEEN A CHRYSLER/DODGE TECHNITION FOR 30 YEARS.CHRYSLER MAKES A GREAT PRODUCT,HOWEVER ASPENS HAVE A DESIGN FLAW.I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THEM FOR 4 MONTHS NOW.I HAVE DRIVEN OVER 2,000 MILES AND CHECKED OVER 10 TRYING TO FIND ONE TO BUY.WHAT I HAVE FOUND IS 2007 AND 2008 MODELS ALL HAVE SOME DEGREE OF DOOR RUST ON THE BOTTOM IF THE DOOR AT THE DOOR SEAM!

Chrysler Aspen

by SUV from Southern Maryland | December 26, 2012

If your looking for a nice SUV with good handling and a comfortable interior this would be a good choice. My vehicle is AWD which makes it very good on slick roads or low traction situations. If your looking for high gas mileage, this vehicle may not be for you. We've averaged between 17 and 20mpg.

Very reliable and for an SUV very comfortable.

by Hot Rod from Taylorsville, Georgia | December 19, 2011

The Aspen is fairly good on fuel considering it's size. I would buy another one if I could find a low miler. This is a very good vehicle for the price.

Love my Aspen

by Tropical Sun from Florida | November 29, 2011

We bought our Aspen used and couldn't be happier with it. Wish it got better gas mileage, but we didn't expect a lot with a V-8 Hemi engine. Lots of interior room and comfort for long car rides. Great safety feautres for our kids too! It may be a large truck, but handles like a car. Great turning radius too!

So far so good!

by Michigan Fisherman from Macomb, MI | March 8, 2011

I had a durango with a 4.7 for 5 years. I loved it and was very hesitant about spending more on the Aspen. I am very happy that I made the choice now. It is not just a fishing vehicle to pull the boat. It is so comfortable that it is now the vehicle my wife and I drive it when we go out. I also love the added power of the hemi. My gas milage is very similar to the 4.7.

AMAZING

by HARDWORKIN MOM from Los Angeles, CA | January 22, 2011

I love my Aspen ive had it for 2 yrs and has not given me any problems, I had an expedition and i saw the Aspen and fell in love with it, i wouldnt trade it for any other SUV, I have 2 boys and they love it. and yeah the HEMI is amazing.

Great for hauling

by zukimac from Michigan | August 1, 2010

We wanted a something to haul our horses. After comparing notes with other friends who drive trucks, it turns out we have better towing ability than they do! And we have roomy seating for seven in our Aspen, too.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Aspen