2009 Chrysler Aspen

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2009 Aspen

by iroquoi from Phoenix, AZ | June 4, 2014

I always liked the Aspen's styling, I purchased an '09 recently and am very pleased with the whole package. The current average fuel mileage is 17.8 mpg from the 4.7 liter v-8. I have a family of 6, the tumble seats are quick and easy for access. The ride was a bit splashy but I took care of that with Bilstein shocks. The body on frame design provides a rigid towing platform. IFS /torsion bar front and coil over link rear suspension gives a firm, comfortable and quiet ride. The turning radius is very good, I have nothing but good things to report about this stylish truck!

Just addad lifetime warranty package.

by Mopar from San Diego | March 8, 2012

I like our Aspen and would buy it again. Still looking for the right Silver Stream to put behind this beauty.

Great Bargain for a Full Size SUV

by Metal Rabbit from Maryland | September 14, 2011

We needed a larger SUV to haul around our 3 toddlers and 1 baby. For the price, the Aspen was perfect. The kids can stretch out and watch the DVD during long trips. Plus the vehicle came with all the features we needed and then some. The power liftgate comes in handy when we go to the grocery. It handles great and looks very sharp.

Nice car

by Pipu from Orlando, FL | June 21, 2011

Realllllllllllly nice. I drove from Tokyo to Los Angeles without a problem. Then I drove to Buenos Aires

Best SUV for the price!

by luvmycar from | April 13, 2011

I luv my car!! I previously owned a Range Rover for the same price. My Aspen's interior is much classier! I have the extra seating that I luv and the DVD player is a plus for my kids!! The exterior sort of reminds me of the Durango which I never really liked BUT the chrome trim TOPS it off and gives it a SUPER luxurious touch of class!! ILUVMYCAR!

Aspen as it gets.

by RB from Illinois | August 12, 2010

I really like this truck. I have owned the Durango for years and I always liked the styling but I longed for just a little more out of the truck. The Aspen was the answer. It still gave me the power of the Hemi but it added the luxury I was looking for.

Best big SUV for the money

by Car Girl from Crowley Texas | August 5, 2010

I LOVE this car and I have owned many. I was looking for a Yukon or Tahoe and I found this car new loaded with all features of a Denali for 10,000 less. Very comfortable. Only 2 gripes are don't like the grill and the middle backseat doesn't have latches for the car seat.

Chrysler Aspen - sleeper luxury

by tvjake2 from Glendale, CA | May 23, 2010

This is the best SUV I have ever owned. I like everthying about it and would only ask for some of the trickly little extras that the Cadillac has. The car is a strong runner and had been very reliable. The two back bucket seats are a real hit with my daughter and her friends. Great car, very underated.

Lots of compliments and looks

by Double o from Nashville Tenn | April 12, 2009

For the money you can't go wrong, power,handling and style in a cofortable ride. Best price offered on a full size SUV.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Aspen