1997 Chrysler Cirrus

1997 Chrysler Cirrus

Available in 2 styles:  Cirrus 4dr Sedan LX shown

20 city / 30.1 hwy

Overall

Very Reliable Car for the Money.....

by ***Chrysler Lover *** from Florida, Orlando | December 6, 2010

I purchased my car brand new off the lot with 25 miles in the spring of 1997. I travel a lot for work and the car has been very reliable. the only problem was a re-call problem which the dealer repaired at no cost. My Chrysler Cirrus has 189,300 miles on at the original Motor and Transmission and its still going.

It's OK...but I have had too many problems.

by Cooking mama from St. Louis, MO | October 18, 2010

I bought this car used with 66000 miles on it. A few days after I bought it, the car overheated. I got that fixed. Then I noticed the front suspension is shot and have to replact that. Then my car overheated AGAIN this time part of the engine had to be dissasmbled to fix a leaky pipe. Now I have electrical problems comming out the ying-yang. Charging system failure, a fuse that keeps blowing, the car hates going in reverse unless it goes foward first. I like it beacuse it has alot of room in it and sadly enough it still drives even with alot of problems, just not that great. So yea get it if you like comfrt, just have a big wallet too.

I like mine

by JJ from Mason | September 17, 2010

I got 212k on mine as I use it to go to work and school. Mileage is around 30 MPG. Would like a BMW 330 but have to wait til finish school.

Okay car would buy it again if I had to!

by Cirrus Lover from High Point, N.C. | February 28, 2007

Loved this car form day one. Have the LXi nice leather seats wear is good- quality! Sunroof is a little small for my liking but okay!

Featured Services for this Chrysler Cirrus