2000 Chrysler Concorde

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Concorde

by Jimmy D from Rochester New York | December 15, 2012

Chrysler got this one right. Ride, gas mileage and style. My son trashed my first one 154000 miles on it. 5 years later I got another one. Like I never left.

would love to keep it forever

by Bob from Clifton, NJ | June 16, 2009

I really like this car. After an initial shock of having to get the transmission repaired with only 8000 miles on it (totally covered by the warranty, with a loaner car) I have not had too much trouble. It is extremely comfortable, very quiet, and easy to drive with a huge back seat that all passangers notice and like. The only driving problem is, rear visibility takes some getting used to. A lower rear would have made backing up easier. As for repairs, other than the usual and expected, I had to have the rack replaced TWICE, again, both covered under warranty, but unexpected. My only real gripe is the front brakes. Chrysler uses what I think are cheap rotors. They are not nice cast units, but made of laminated steel plates. The first set "delaminated" (quarter-sized holes on the braking surface) at only 30,000 miles, having never been cut or anything. I was not happy as this was NOT covered under my warranty. Now, only 19,000 later, that front set have also delaminated. This time, I had it replaced with a much better after-market cast rotor, NOT by the dealer, and for more money, but, you get what you pay for. Last thing, it has a huge trunk, if that matters to you, as it does to me. I also just had to replace the power steering hoses because of a leak, a very expensive proposition. Don't know how common that is.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Car Enthusiast from Cookeville | May 4, 2009

Great Car. Runs perfectly, never had any technical problems with it. Very cheap to maintain. Had this car for quite a while now. I love the cruise control in this car because it makes driving so much more relaxed (don't have to check the speed I'm going all the time). The air condition helps to keep the car cool in summer and works well. Overall I would rate this car as excellent.

Very Nice Car

by Car Guy from Northern IL | November 8, 2007

As long as you get the 3.2L V-6, this is a great car for the money! I used to sell chryslers and I liked them then, but now I bought one and I really like it. Mine is a 2000 LXI with leather, sunroof, Infinity stereo, and Chrome wheels. I am going to have heated seats installed for about $600 and It's ready for winter.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Concorde