2002 Chrysler Concorde

Available in 3 styles:  2002 Chrysler Concorde 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Concorde a great car!

by Northern Concorde from Halifax,ns | May 11, 2014

so far my Concorde has worked awesome! I enjoy driving her and the over all design. For a big car it is very good on gas both highway and city. Ignore what you her about the 2.7 engines they work great! Its really not the engine its the owner fault for not keeping up regular maintenance, like oil changes every 5k. Love the interior very room.

Good Car

by jdk from Altoona' KS | January 8, 2012

This is a ok car but has some faults. This car is quite comfy and gets good gas mileage for how big of a car it is.

Longest running car I've ever owned

by Scooter from Ann Arbor, MI | November 19, 2011

In 2004 I purchased a 2002 Chrylser Concorde with approximately 35K showing on the odometer. She now has reads 318,000+. Yes, 318K. The car has always been dealer serviced except for tires. Which I think at current count is six sets so far. My car has the 3.5 engine which I think is one of the best engines Chrysler ever built. My last car had the same engine and was at 188K till some idiot rear ended me as traffic was moving on I-94. Never any major problems. Complaints? Well one, wish the seat was a little more comfy.

Got me where I needed to go;

by Everyday driver: from Ft. Wayne | October 11, 2010

Nice car, nothing fancy, had a plain 2.7 ltr engine and cloth seats, very comfy on the highway, only thing it lacked was power under the hood, other than that I always got around 27mpg on the hwy. Other than minor up keep had it for 5yrs and and got my money out of it.

Not good

by jess from Chicago | February 11, 2010

This is the worst car I ever had.. I had to replace the fan, the power windows, not to mention the trans, and much more..... and on these cars the trans always go's bad.. you have to baby the heck out of this car..and mine was a 3.5 LT... I was told the 2.7 were worser.. all this car has is it's looks thats all..

Love it!

by LH guy from MA | January 28, 2010

Comfortable, reliable, unique and sexy styling, tons of features in the Concorde Ltd for short money - heated seats and excellent sound. Excellent fuel economy, especially for the size and power. Comfortable, spacious seating and a huge trunk. Reliable. Only minor quibble is poor rear visibility due to large 'buttresses' on each side of the rear window.

Great Car

by High Mileage from Omaha, NE | October 29, 2008

I bought this car 3 years ago and couldn't have asked for a better car. It is the Limited and I wouldn't settle for anything less. It is spacious inside and has been the best car I have owned. I came from a long line of Cadillac ownership and was loathing buying a Chrysler, but to my surprise it has been a great experience. The 3.5L motor is terrific and I put nothing into this vehicle other than routine maintainence over the past three years and over 100,000 miles!! I bought it with 60K and currently have 162K on it. Would highly reccommend this car to anyone.

Little annoyances and problems

by Used to drive sports cars from Raleigh, NC | April 19, 2008

I had a 1999 concord base model bought used. The ride was ok with some wheel shake at certain speeds after I put new tires on it was great. Sold it at 100K. Bought a new 2002 LX Loved the car but at 6000 miles the struts had to be replaced after they were replaced I experienced more road noise from the front tires. At 42000 miles the starter gave up. At 68000 miles the check engine light came on and the transmission would not shift out of low. After oxygen sensor and minor transmission work the car works fine. At 78000 miles an intermittent high pitch sound occurs that is driving my wife crazy. Have not had it checked yet. I would recommend the car for ride and comfort but not because of the annoyances.

on my second one!!!!!!!!!!!

by always a concorde from St. Clairsville, Ohio | March 8, 2008

I haved owned 2 chrysler concorde limiteds and would definately recommend them to all my relatives and friends. The only con i could say there is about the car is that twice i have had to replace rims!!!!!! That could be the area I live in also. I call it pothole U.S.A. All I have had to do with the cars is change the oil on a regular basis and put new tires on. I own a 2002 Limite d right now and when I am ready for a new one I will look for another one on the internet!!!!! I wish Chysler would wake up and begin production of a 2008 or 2009 chrysler concord because i would definately be interested in buying one. I test drove a 300 and it does not compare to the concorde!!!!!!!

Expensive to repair

by Den from Valley City, ND | December 16, 2006

At 55,000 mi. anti-lock brake assembly went out costing almost 900.00 dollars to repair. When asked if this is a common problem with Concordes only got an answer that was hard to discern. "We're not sure."

Featured Services for this Chrysler Concorde