2004 Chrysler Crossfire

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

worth the wait

by troj60 from berlin nj | August 1, 2014

I have owned this 2004 for 3 months drives awesome great speed bought it online did not test drive it and was prepared for anything. I made an appointment at a local Chrysler dealer who said it was the cleanest car he has seen in a while (big relief) I've wanted this car when it first came out but now I have it and love it

One of the best

by Always loved cars from Port Richey,Fl | December 12, 2012

I've owned three of the same car twice in my life time.The first one was 1965 GTO twice and a 1970 GTO.And now I've owned three Crossfires,two rag tops and a coupe which I own now.For the money you can't bet it.Performance it's their,handling a pleasure and fun.This car loves conners.If you have the time and money to maintain this sports car,feel lucky to have one.Thiers not many left.Mine has 37000 miles and drives like new.And it's a 2004

Love this car.

by Tricky Ricky from North Carolina | November 25, 2012

I bought my 2004 used with 58,000 miles on it. Clean car. Fun to drive. I am 6'2 and it fit me just fine. I you are taller than that you might want to think twice. Performance is awesome. I did have to replace a control module recently. It cost $780.00. Still this car was worth every dime that I paid for it.

More fun than you know what

by Just an old guy havin the fun of his life from Connecticut, Vt. and Fl. | August 11, 2012

I was first turned on by this things appearance, it looks so futuristic and retro at the same time. I was very impressed by the performance, well, it is after all a Mercedes in sheep's clothing. It is basically a 320 with a custom german body. So beautiful to look at and the performance is like that of a hot BMW. Go out and find one.

Head Turner

by Katfan8 from Lawrenceburg, Ky | July 31, 2012

Most stylish car I've owned. Real head turner, body style is great, and the spoiler really sets it off. Very affordable car that's sporty and a blast to drive.

most fun car i`ve ever owned

by badwhite 04 from ne okla | April 3, 2012

the only issue i`ve had with it is the steering wheel lock ,,,ingintion switch ,,sometimes it hard to unlock to start,,it just takes alitlle bit to start it then sometimes after its shut off,, go to restart it & it takes alittle while but not long ,,sometimes ,,not always !!!!!! i just love this car i`ll buy another one for sure ,,my wife is looking for one now !!!!!!!!!!!!

don‘t buy this car

by smile from tx | October 25, 2011

i Bought this car ,after 10 mile , the oil always says the oil is high , I went to Chrysler Dealer , they told me the engine is completely slugged ,only way to solve is replacement of engine ,cost 5500 dollars . Crossfire is a nice car , but not this one , i have to trade in the car with the dealer , lost 2500 dollars

One great car

by waterguy from port richey fl | July 28, 2011

I've owned three Crossfires,two convertables and now a coupe.What can I say,they handle like one of the best sports cars on the road.And their reliable.Not much torque off the line,but in second gear you will start to fly,and top end is really good.It handles at high speeds great.It seems like your going 30 mph instead of 130,and will go even faster.I have 32000 miles on a 2004,and well maintaned.

Very reliable

by Sports Car Enthusiast from Illinois | February 23, 2011

I purchased a 2004 Crossfire in 2005. It was my dream car. I loved the look. This was a very high quality made car for the price. Before I purchased this car I had been looking at the Mercedes Compressor. I can say nothing but good things about the car. One problem that I ran into was the winter months. Not good on ice and snow! I recently had to give up my little car for a car with more seating. Yes, this was a sad day for me. Maybe in the future I will own another. But for the time being I can say that at one time I Owned and Drove one of these beauties. Why is resale value so low?

XFires = Unique, Great Looking, Fun to Drive

by XFire2004PNA from Maryland | August 13, 2010

I've only owned this car for a couple weeks but I LOVE it. I searched for months for something I really wanted and the XFire came out on top. This car has more guts than you'd expect out of a 215HP Engine. It's light, nimble and definately quick enough to get your heart racing. Even my buddy with a new vette felt the exhilaration when we went for a spin. The owners views are the best testimonials to any vehicle and I've read hundreds of reviews, both professional and private and thus far the overall majority of the reviewers are spot on. I only own one, but I'm considering getting another -- one to commute in and the other to keep for my weekend toy. I have a 2004 -- which I found from the original owner with only 5600 miles on it (garage kept and never seen rain or snow). It will definately see more miles from me ---- it's too fun to drive Get one while you can.