2005 Chrysler Crossfire

2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Available in 6 styles:  2005 Chrysler Crossfire 2dr Roadster shown

17 city / 24–25 hwy

Overall

Crossfire is a unique little car

by ceek from Knoxville, TN | June 23, 2016

I had a 2003 Corvette and 1967 Firebird before buying the 2005 Crossfire Limited convertible. I get more compliments on it than either of the other cars. I live in TN and there are relatively few Crossfires in this area. Many people ask "What kind of car is that?" For the price, there is nothing like it. It looks great, drives well, and is a lot of fun. Before buying it I drove a Miata; it took about 5 minutes in that vehicle before making the decision to buy the Crossfire. Less money. More car. Find a good European car center to do your maintenance. Chrysler dealerships are useless; they don't know much about the car and charge way more than they should for even basic work.

I love it

by ecorreia from brockton | December 13, 2015

I bought mine because i fell in love with the design and then after driving it, i loved it even more. One of the best i ever owned.

Looking for another crossfire

by Loved my crossfire from Columbia, SC | October 1, 2015

I had a 2005 limited crossfire. I loved my car. I have hardly any problems with this car and it had 143,000 mile on it. I am now looking for another one since the insurance company totaled it due to a hit an run accident. I drove this car across country in comfort and with no worries of it breaking down. I have had other sports cars but the crossfire is by far the best. There is ample trunk space, not normal for a sport car of this type. Highly recommend this vechicle.

Looks and drives great but breaks easy

by Buz from Ohio | April 12, 2015

This car looks great and is fun to drive, but it is not the car for you if you are looking for something fast and reliable. It's made by Chrysler and Mercedes and is out of production, so finding parts and a mechanic who can fix it properly will be a challenge, unless you have a European garage around; and since its an older European car you'll probably be there a decent amount. Yes, this is a fun car to drive but I do not consider it a fast car. The 0-60 time isn't exceptional but takes turns very well. The exterior looks fantastic but the interior could use some work, or a lot. I'm one word the interior is "cheap". If you're not worried about spending money on fixing it, horsepower, and buying new wheels and don't care about having a good interior and reliability then go ahead and buy a crossfire, they're loads of fun, just get it checked out by your mechanic first. If you do care about horsepower, reliability, and not having to constantly fix your then don't buy this car. Now I drive a acura to and haven't looked back. P.S. the average mileage you'll get is 20 MPG, which isn't all that great especially considering its weight and horsepower. I hope this helps.

exceptional vehicle

by Love convertables from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho | March 12, 2015

I have owned many sports cars from Miata to Corvettes.This Chrysler Crossfire is my favorite. This is my second one. I absolutely enjoy driving this car. Especially with the top down. The seats are very comfortable. The acceleration is great. This car is just fun to drive and own. I always get complements on its looks wherever I go. The car is by far the best deal for the money on the market.Drive one and you will understand why!!!!!!!

love my crossfire 05.

by rocket fire from nc | October 13, 2014

this of five limited crossfire is by far the most agile tight huggin car I have ever owned and I've owned many sports cars. On this motor I'm supercharged is perfect for the whole vehicle but if you want more power ,then throw on a supercharger. Will never sell mine.

A Toy I Enjoy Every Day

by Old MG Buff from Aurora, Colorado | May 1, 2014

The Crossfire was always on my "bucket list" along with the Boxster. After researching the early Boxster's engine problems the Crossfire came out as number one choice. My previous 'bucket list" car was an MG TD, since I had one when I was a kid in the late 1950s. Bought another one six years ago and enjoyed it but only drove it a few days a year (Colorado). I sold it and bought the 2005 Crossfire the end of December 2013. Love the car. And now I have a toy I can enjoy every day. Only issue so far is the headlights. Internet research showed a potential problem and mine had it when I bought it (test drove in the day time so didn't know about it). A costly replacement of the driver's side module. The car had just under 50K miles and is immaculate. Looks like a new car. Can't wait to take it to a car show.

Absolute Best Car

by Sports Car Girl from Westmer, MD | November 24, 2013

I bought my 2nd 2005Chrysler Crossfire convertible used and it's a classy fun car to drive . Both are roadster models. I love the way the tops operate - clean and neat. Gas milage is good and the car handles beautifully, hugs the road. It's a tough, sound little car and is a wonderful value - I paid 16,900 for the first one and 12,500 for the 2nd one - both very low mileage. The first one is liquid silver and the other whitie with black top...just can't say enough about them!

very classy car

by frosty the crossfire from stockbridge, ga | September 3, 2013

I just got my 2005 crossfire and I really love this car, I am a 350z previous owner the cars perform almost identical. the crossfire rides like a Mercedes due to the mixed heritage between Chrysler and Mercedes.

fun in the sun

by ispy51 from Philadelphia,PA | March 19, 2013

"A fun good looking car with great accelleration and good gas milage. Seats are very comfortable, I wish it had a little more leg room and a usable cup holder. Otherwise I love the car.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Crossfire