2004 Chrysler Pacifica

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Safe and Sound

by Connie from St. Petersburg, FL | October 22, 2013

We bought my car April 2004 with 1,500 miles on it and it was used as the dealers model. I live Florida and have driven it to Texas and Illinois multiple times and NY in August of 2013. It is red in color and has been hit twice once parked and once at a red light. Small amount of damage to my Pacifica lots of damage to the other cars. I have had both electric window motors in the front replace at least one time or more times and the air conditioner just this month Sept 2013. I fell safe and everyone that rides in it is comfortable even in the 3rd row seats. I have a DVD players which is wonderful for children. I dont see me selling it anytime in the future.

expensive lemon

by disappointed mom from Sacramento, CA | September 4, 2013

I fell in love with this car, it has the room of a mini van but handles like a SUV. I have had one problem after another with this car, first problem gas line ruptures while we were out of town, dealership couldn't get another fuel line right away so we were stranded 3 extra days. next problem is an electrical fire, it was fixed under warranty but since then electrical problems have started happening such as cruise control and the pedal adjustment going out. next the window regulator in both driver and passenger door has gone out, now I have another electrical problem that no one can identify, tried replacing battery and that didn't work. Im done with this car, I will never buy another Chrysler!

Great car

by Ray from | March 27, 2013

We bought our Pacifica used and it now has 183,000 miles on it and rising. It is an AWD model which makes it a perfect Wisconsin winter tamer. My wife commutes 60 miles a day and loves her car. We would buy another in a minute, if they still made them very well built and dependable.

why the motor may fall out of the car.

by cadillac from streamwood illinois | May 1, 2012

I just found out that my 2004 Pacificia's motor frame is rusted out. $2000.00 dollars to fix. !00s of people have this problem. Chrysler will not fix the problem. To bad some one will get hurt before the problem is corrected. Just a major warning!!!!!

Great car for families, roomy

by Lallo from Oklahoma | January 18, 2012

Had my Pacifica for almost 5 years now. Great ride, very smooth, lots of room. One drawback though is gas mileage, I drive 64 round trip just for work each day and highway miles at that, typically have to fill up every 5 days and it has a 23 fuel tank, looking to buy something with better gas mileage, but thats only because I live so far away from my work, otherwise I would keep this car

I LOVE my Pacifica!!

by Miners60 from Drums Pa | December 28, 2011

I started looking for a car in Aug 2011. I always had Fords B test drove escapes & equinox. I didn't like either. Then I was @ the local mall & saw a Pacifica in the lot. I went over to the woman & asked to look in it & asked a few questions. I WAS IN LOVE WITH THE CAR.I did research on them & after 2 months decided to test drive a used 2004. When I saw the car in the lot it had my name on it. I test drove it & got a VERY good deal on it. The heated leather seats, navigation system, garage remote, 6 cd player & the dvd player (my grandsons LOVE my car) & the child prove lock on the door make this a very good choice for me. So far I've not had it in the garage for anything.

Great Vehicle for what I paid

by Detroit Guy from Wilmington, DE | December 26, 2011

I bought the 2004 Chrysler Pacifica with 27000 for 15000. I love this Crossover SUV! It is maxed out with options. Its a shame that Chrysler discontinued this outstanding SUV. The V-6 is reponsive and can accelerate well when getting on the highway. It has optional third row seating with flip down DVD player. I love this vehicle!

Enjoyed this car since day 1

by Car Enthusiast from Pickerington Ohio | September 22, 2011

I did extensive research about this car before buying it. I have not been disappointed with it. Great road and traveling vehicle, plenty of room for family and hauling when necessary.

Best Car I've Owned

by Chrysler Lover from San Jose, CA | April 19, 2011

I like this car so much that when my first one was totaled by a drunk driver, my friend found another one for me. Only the exterior color is different, and it has a few extras, such as cell phone built in and a pull-out to cover items in the back. I am short and it fits me very well. I have arthiritis in one knee and this vehicle is very easy to get in and out of. It is very well stocked and I just fell comfortable in it. Everything is comfortable. As a matter of fact, if would last for the rest of my life, I would be happy, I really enjoy driving it.

Great car.

by Naples Realtor from Naples, FL | April 19, 2011

Bought the car 1 yr. old and 16,000 mi on it in 2005. Great car with very few problems. Versatile for hauling things and up to 6 people. Gas mileage isn't great, but very acceptable at around 18 mpg. We take great care of our cars and it's taken car of us. We're at 115,000 miles with no thought of trading yet. I just had to change the motor mounts about 6 months ago. Otherwise, that's all and I recommend this car. Wish they hadn't stopped making them!

Featured Services for this Chrysler Pacifica