2005 Chrysler Pacifica

Available in 5 styles:  2005 Chrysler Pacifica 4dr AWD shown

Overall

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

by Kingyoba from Ellicott ///////////////////city,Maryland | November 18, 2014

I bought this car used 3 years ago and it had 100,000 miles on it. I was apprehensive at first but now at 225,223 miles I must say this is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Performance has been excellent and virtually no repairs with proper maintenace. I would highly recommwnd it to anyone purchasing a reliable used car.

Excellent car

by annie from North Texas | December 12, 2013

I own a 2005 Pacifica. It runs perfectly. There is no problems at all with it. But, I wanted some more bells and whistles so I just bought a Buick Enclave, and I want to sell my Pacifica, which has only 39,000 miles on it. Now, I almost wish I had not bought the Buick, but I think Im going to like it. Selling my Pacifica might be a huge mistake, but I have bought the Enclave, so I must.

Satisfied

by Ms. In need of a Reliable car from Inglewood CA | November 4, 2013

Very satisfied customer. I purchased my 2005 Chrysler Pacifica from Car Lux Inc not to long ago on La brea in the city of Inglewood. I must say that the sales person that assisted me was very pleasant and informative. Being that Jose was so generous it made me feel very confident in the information provided to me. There are two lots for Car Lux on the street La Brea and they are bought ran very professional. I’m such a picky person and Jose spent his time accommodating me. Not to mention before finding Car Lux on the internet I spent a week visiting different lots which was a pain of salesmen pushing cars down my throat of which I didn’t want. I will recommend if you’re looking for a reliable vehicle and one that can fit in your budget visit Car Lux Inc. it’s a one stop shop.

Would buy another, if still available!

by Dwfalc from Frisco | June 15, 2013

I bought a Lt. Blue Pacifica Touring in October 2005 with 9 miles on it. 132,605 later, it's been the best vehicle ever! Factory original brake pads, spark plugs. It hasn't ever stranded me. I did suffer a broken engine mount, but it was a quick fix.It's otherwise been maintenance free for many years! Recently bought the navi update and it works flawlessly! I think the negatives are being driven by people who where taken by shady mechanics and some people don't know how to maintain a vehicle, or care to. This vehicle is far above Ford or GM products on a long term basis. Everything still works in mine! Not much maintenance!

Best car I've owned

by Very happy camper! from Birmingham, AL | September 25, 2012

Purchasing a Pacifica was the culmination of a search that would replace a Suburban (for towing trailer, which I sold) and a Baby Benz 380SL. I'm used to some luxury, needed haul space (I am a lady woodworker for my own pleasure), and tend to keep my vehicle into antiquity (the Mercedes was 23 when I traded it in). The first time I saw the Pacifica, my eyes were on it front to back as it passed me. I laugh now, but I thought it had a really cute butt for a car. I still think so. But way beyond that, this is a car of convenience. While the Suburban was impossible to park in today's parking slots, this buddy just glides in. The creature comforts are amazing: low tire monitors; video system; automatic rear door; audio controls on the steering wheel; lumbar support; rear AC - and on and on. The only problem I've had has been in dropping the interior muffler. Fortunately I was able to park immediately and have it towed. They hooked up the same muffler and all has been well since. I must have run over something I was unaware of. The fuel consumption is a bummer - during the summer with AC I'm ranging at 16.4, but on long trips I can live with the 23-24 mpg. The sound system is awesome. I love Sirius radio and found I could purchase a lifetime membership for less than several years of monthly rent. All is good with this buddy. It's at 87,000 and I just purchased 55,000 mile tires. Obviously I plan to keep driving it for many more years. Chrysler really blew it when they discontinued the Pacifica. They have nothing else I'm interested in. Maybe in the next 10 years they'll smarten up! I can only hope.

Solid, Safe, Reliable and comfortable for 7

by Mom from 50266 | September 21, 2012

ABS work great. Kids like to include their friends and have a separate row on long trips. I like the style instead of a minivan and feel safer because it does not move much with strong winds like a higher profile SUV or a minivan.

Great car.

by boobie from freeport,n.y. | September 17, 2012

This is one great suv,smooth ride like an car,very roomie,this car can compete with the best of them,If they start making them again,like many driver's have said I'll be the first in line to buy another one.

Will Buy Another

by Pacifica Owner 4 Life from Naperville, IL | August 16, 2012

When possible, I'll be buying a newer year of this car. It has been an exceptional car to own & drive.

Good Choice

by MGill from Fredericksburg, Va | May 28, 2012

All around great vehicle for me and the family! I purchased mine used but am very happy with my purchase.

So far so good

by MikeM from Harrisburg Pa. | May 1, 2012

I just purchased a 2005 Pacifica and I really enjoy it. It's extremely comforable and rides very well. The kids have plenty of room, especially with the 3rd row seating. Very good sound system. I am very happy with the purchase!

Featured Services for this Chrysler Pacifica