2006 Chrysler Pacifica

17 city / 22–23 hwy

Overall

Waist of time

by Vanesa from | October 7, 2013

What a waist of time. We saw a car that we like, we sent an email to get more information and availability. They email me back with the car listing, they called me 3 time to conform that I was going. I leave 30 min away and after we get there they seated us to tell us that the car is no longer available and that they have another one but is more money.... He went for more information... and after waiting more that 15 min He said that the engine of that car is not good. We were so happy to found that car that we want and we get out from there very upset and mad. Definitely we do not recommend this dealer at all, and if you like a car from this dealer, make sure when they call you that they have your car still available. ....

2006 chrysler pacifica,nice suv

by radioguru4 from mobile, al | March 7, 2013

I bought this suv in 2009 for around $14000 with less than 70k miles on it. it had some bugs like the gear shift stripped, but the dealership(chrysler) fixed and its been fine since.Its a good child friendly vehicle with the 3rd row and entertainment system came built in. i would recommend this vehicle

Great car

by red from Poert Charlotte, Florida | January 7, 2013

I was looking for something that had the room and the mileage that we do not have with our other vehicles and I found it in the Pacifica. This is a very nice car to run around in and look foward to taking it on a long run soon. I would recommend to others to consider for yourself.

Truly the Best Car I have Owned

by Wanello from Indiana | February 13, 2012

People I must say this has to the best Vehicle I have ever purchased. It drives very nice, Lots of room, Mileage is ok being an 18.5 gallon tank. Not that I am very old but I have Back Problems. And this makes it easy to just slide right in withought the struggle of getting in and out from a low posistion. I am one who loves auctions, Flee Markets and such so the room is great to carry things. DO yourself a favor yes..... It is a good purchase.

We love the Silver Bullet

by Silver Bullet from Indiana | May 2, 2011

WE bought our Pacifica 4 days before we had our son. I always loved the style of the vehicle. Honestly the only bad thing I can say is that having 3 small children all in a infant seat or booster seat it is pain having to lift the seats forward so our oldest can get into the back. Not being able to pass through the center is a pain. But we will manage. We couldn't be happier!

lucky find

by granny from wenatchee, WA | April 25, 2011

i put very few miles on a car hence the 17.8 - 18.9 mpg is not an issue - but i've got great response and handling and a comfortable ride for an occasional longer trip . . . thot that visibility when backing would be a problem . . . it's not (i go slow when doing so) . . . new Nokian tires made a difference this winter . . . with grandchildren the seat configuration has been more useful than i had anticipated - but the car's nice interior makes it not a candidate for a kid hauler IMO

The Best

by Louisiana Driver from Lafayette, LA | March 18, 2011

Great drive, great fun to drive, great deal of room for long and short drives - just a great car. So far, 70,000 miles and not one trip to the shop! Beat that, other cross-overs. Drives like a car but room like an SUV. Good highway mileage and better than expected city mileage. Wish they had kept making this one. I should have bought two.

Love it!!

by Molther of two from Louisville, KY | November 17, 2010

We own a 2006 Pacifica and we love it. It drives very smooth with no noises. There is plenty of room for our boys and they love the fact that they can watch TV while I run errands. My husband and I love the styling and all the fun gadgets like a reverse sensor, power rear lift gate, and satellite radio. Very nice! We would definitely suggest checking one out!!

I love this vehicle

by every day driver from Wisconsin | September 3, 2010

So far I haven't found anything about this vehicle that I don't like. It is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. It handles beautifully and the ride is extremely smooth. Sure don't know why Chrysler quit making it, it's a gem.

Solid Crossover

by GA Enthusiast from Atlanta, GA | January 17, 2010

I purchased this vehicle used for my wife. We were looking for something with third row seats. I've liked the styling for a while so when we found one at a very good price, we had to check it out. After test driving it, we realized that it will serve the purpose we needed it for, and very admirably. Nice ride, much more luxurious than most mid-level, truck based SUV's. The 3.5l engine is a little underpowered when matched with the 4 speed auto but the All-wheel drive performs admirably. If you are looking for a moderately priced crossover with a solid ride and high safety rating, this should be on your short list.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Pacifica