2007 Chrysler Pacifica

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great car!

by Believe Change is Good from Burlington, CT | March 17, 2014

I bought my 2007 Pacifica Touring used at 3 years old and 34, 000 miles. I was looking for a comfortable car with enough space as a traditional SUV but didn't want the bulk of a big vehicle. I loved the curvy exterior and was surprised to know how roomy the car is inside. The car has so much power! It accelerates quick when wanting to pass and rides awesome on the highway. It does like gas but considering it's a powerful V6 not all that surprising. A few drawbacks... it has a couple of blind spots that can be trickly, a wicked buffering effect if only one window goes down at a time and can be challenging backing out of a driveway at night. The back lights are dim (which I'm considering changing to LED) and the small stylish window unfortunately obstructs the view. I'm planning on trading in for something smaller now that the needs of my family are changing. With that being said I still think it's a great stylish and roomy family car with the expected class of a Chrysler.

Great!! .. Poor gas mileage

by LaLa-Girl7121 from Millville, NJ | August 28, 2013

I just got my 2007 Pacifica Touring. It was 1/4 of a tank and cost me $54 to fill it. I drive 18 miles one way to work about 6 days a week. I filled my tank on Sunday and by Tuesday it was already at 1/2 tank... Other than that I love it! It has plenty of room, especially for a family. The inside is very comfortable and its just the right size .. not too big and not to small!

Great Looking Car

by Crossover Fan from Philadelphia PA | August 19, 2013

Great car it looks good has great power and a nice paint job! It has all the current new car options but in a used car.

BUY

by TMAC from Philadelphia | June 2, 2013

I love this car , I have owned it for about two months, and I LOVE IT. Its fast can hit 90 and not even know

I Love This Car

by Chickinice from Tampa, FL | May 10, 2013

This is the first Chrysler I've ever owned. I bought it used and it is FABULOUS. It has the space I need for my 2 white sheperds. It handles well on the road, even in the rain. Comfortable for long highway driving. Knobs/and buttons close and easy to reach. I have the Signature Series and it has everything but the kitchen sink - I'm discovery new and fantastic options everyday. I'm still reading the owners manual, so I'm sure I'll find more toys to gush over. Did I say I Love this car?

pacifica 2007

by kc from Westfield, MA | December 21, 2012

I love my pacifica, before this I had 2 chrysler concordes and wanted a chrysler because they ride so smooth and even though this is a SUV/wagon it does ride smooth!! Its very roomy inside and depending on which one you get it has a lot of bells and whistles. I cant comment on reliability yet as I have only owned it for 3 weeks.

2007 Chrysler Pacifica

by steve from osage beach mo | December 14, 2012

Recently purchased a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. One of the main reasons for the purchase was for the middle row buckets that are very comfortable and fully recline. After owning several minivans this was the only vehicle that I found with that feature. ( Had to have this feature for the wife , when we travel she loves to take a nap ) Also very impressed with the performance, handling and design of the vehicle. The new 4.0 liter engine is very strong. Can not say one negative thing about the Pacifia. Very happy with the purchase.

Awesome dealer*Automotive Co-op

by A Happy Mama from East Haven Ct | December 11, 2012

Just purchased 2007 pacifica at Automotive Co-op on Forbes Ave in New Haven,ct...not only is the auto in mint condition..the dealer is Awesome and so helpful...I will refer many...and will keep going back when I need a car...Just Awesome...check them out Contessa

Pacifica, It's a Love/Hate Relationship

by Hoosier Mom from Indiana | March 12, 2012

OK. So we were looking to move from the family van to something more stylish now that our kids are teenagers. We decided on the Pacifica for its great looks, assumed Chrysler reliability and low cost compared to comparable vehicles. Wow - what a mistake. Don't get me wrong, the car is stylish and has a smoooooth ride with great acceleration. (Now, for the big but...) BUT apparently the Pacifica's are notorious for electronics issues. (Gee, wish we would have research that BEFORE we purchased) In the 2 months we've had the car we've gone out to an inexplicably dead battery numerous times, replaced 3 power seat modules (because the Chrysler dealer couldn't properly diagnose which one was actually bad), pressed on the accelerator and received no response, and had the car stop running while driving down the road (that was a thrill). From what we've researched (unfortunately POST-purchase) some Pacifica's operate without a problem and some seem doomed to electronics and computer issues that are often times unable to be reproduced so that they might be fixed. Oh, and just for fun, many times when you get out of the car and shut the drivers door, you get a nice static shock. Supposedly Chrysler has some ground wire fixes for this so that the static shock does not short out any computer components. Can't wait to see how much that costs!

Great family car for kids 3 and up

by me n my three kids from miami fl | March 7, 2012

I purchased my pacifica about two months ago. I was in the market for a mid size SUV (not a mini van fan) since we have three kids now. Over all this cross over is pretty nice. I have the touring package which seats six comfortably (you probably can cram another person back there for 7) . I like the clean lines, low profile, has great pickup performance and is a very stylish car. It looks like a SUV but rides like a luxury car. The leather interior is nice with kids (can clean easily). This car is great for a small people due to the head room. The cons are that if you have to put two car seats in the middle, the access to the back is limited. The third person or child has to climb over the middle console to get into there seat. Also the gas mileage on this car is awful. defintely not a car for city driving. When you have the third row seat active the cargo compartment is very small. Bottom line if you are looking for a used SUV with six passanger seating, great upgrades for under 15k this car would be the best. If not go newer and buy the new dodge journey model. Chrylser stopped making the pacifica in 2008.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Pacifica