2008 Chrysler Pacifica

Available in 6 styles:  2008 Chrysler Pacifica 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Outstanding vehicle overall

by Impressed Ford owner from West Des Moines, Iowa | May 25, 2013

I own 2007 Pacifica Limited AWD purchased used from highly reputable dealer with 38,000 miles Nov 2009. I now have 63,500 miles and to say I am very impressed with this vehicle is an understatement. Contrary to your "expert" reviews, after installing premium Yokohama Prada SpecX tires, this vehicle corners much flatter than your reviews state, is extremely stable at any speed up to the limited 130MPH. I have extra wheels fitted with Firestone Winterforce winter tires and have traveled in weather even local emergency vehicles havetrouble handling. Fantastic vehicle with only one minor shortcoming - milage is maximum 25MPH at speed limit speeds.

Most unreliable car I've ever owned.

by mikeeeean from Indiana | April 21, 2013

I'll never buy another Chrysler, what a piece of junk... Replaced drive shaft, lots of electrical problems, head gasket, more, i can't think of all the other problems right now. ... no dipstick for the transmission, the dealership has a special one they use...nice

good for the money

by jc-cool from danbury,ct | September 18, 2012

nice over all but needs a little more but you get what you pay for the shifting coulbd be smoother. nice ride

too bad

by good driver from Georgia | January 23, 2012

Typical old Chrysler management decision not to make this car anymore. They could be as successful with the Pacifica (inspired by Mercedes) as Chrysler was with the mini-vans. My first Pacifica was totaled by others but saved me; my current car is a Pacifica again.

Good Car for the Money

by Mom, Realtor, and Dog Owner from Central IL | May 2, 2011

This is a great family car. We have the leather seats, which makes it classy enough to lug clients around in, but durable enough to haul the dogs around. It's roomy and comfortable, and the back seats go up and down easily for transitioning between seating and cargo. It's a little sluggish, but once it's up to speed, it sails along nicely. Gas mileage averages about 20 mpg, and I drive mostly highway. 30 miles after I fill up, the gas gauge is down an 1/8 of a tank plus, which is a little disheartening when gas is $4.00 per gallon. Beware - tires are expensive, somewhere around $250-$275 each. Big bucks when you need 4! Also, the third row seating is a little tight, and there is virtually no room for luggage when they are up, so don't plan on taking much luggage if you have 5 or 6 people. All in all, though, I love this vehicle.

Lots of comfort an room

by ybear from Connecticut | October 12, 2010

Perfect design for my family from space to features. at 85000 transmission went but was covered by warrentee. Starting to show wear - outside mirrors vibrate and would need to be fixed to address the issue. Great mileage on hi-way especailly in teh summer. Really enjoy it except taht it is showing its age in miles.

2008 Pacifica Limited is my dream car!

by Russ from Fayetteville, NC | October 1, 2010

Just bought a used 2008 Pacifica Limited with all the bells and whistles. The previous owner hadn't ever opened up the box with the wireless headphones and remote for the DVD player. I'm 6-4 and the power seat, adjustable pedal position. and position memory is great, since my wife is 5-4. It keeps me from caring so much if she drives. Yes, there are probably more modern crossover's out there, but for the money, we got the car we wanted for our long distance driving. Road noise is minimal...had to have that! Execpt a little better gas mileage would have been nice, I couldn't be more pleased...

the most reliable and luxurios car i'v owend

by la princessa from aurora ill | April 27, 2010

this car runs so smooth that it puts my children to sleep while we are on the road . my boys even want me to pass it on to them once they get their permit and that is that they are only 11,9,and 8 years old

Featured Services for this Chrysler Pacifica