2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Available in 7 styles:  2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

Love it

by Doorcountyed from NW South Dakota | June 23, 2016

This is my second convertible at 71 it,s a fun car to drive. Comfortable well designed and easy to maintain. Seats are great on the back and the turbo has plenty of pep.

I love my PT Cruiser Convertible

by Cruiser Man from Indiana, PA | June 22, 2015

I'm not sure why critics seem to always hate on this car. I love it! It is comfortable and gets compliments everywhere I go. "Cool car" "Sweet!" and "Want to trade?" are frequently heard. After my son bent a rim, I replaced the old ones with winter rims and Smoothie Hubcaps. The top goes down, the tunes go on, and I am one very happy camper! If you want a cheap convertible that is nothing but fun, find one of these. Then, ignore critics who don't know what they're missing!

Very relieble, minimal maintenance, sturdy

by Shoreside from Port Clinon, Ohio | December 17, 2013

Bought this car new because my wife wanted it. I thought she was buying on appearance only. MPG was pretty bad for a 4 cylinder "mini" car. It proved to be pretty comfortable for 2 average sized people. This little car was impressive. I did all the maintenance. Until 65,000 - 70,000 miles it was strictly normal wear upkeep. At that time I had to rebuild the front suspension and replaced the rear watts link. Internet research showed that this was not unusual. With 96,000 miles on the odometer I failed to navigate a curve, left the road, rolled 2 or 3 times, opened the driver's door and walked away as flames burned under the hood. This was one of the best purchases I've made in my 68 years - thanks to my wife. I'd still be driving it and looking forward to doing so for the next few years if I hadn't piled it up.

Cars.com is GREAT !!

by Top Down from San Francisco, CA | November 15, 2013

I was looking for a convertible PT Cruiser, so I search an left an alert to receive emails from Cars.com. within 2 days I received an email from Cars.com that they located the EXACT car I was looking for, only 2 hours from my house. I went, saw and bought !!! I LOVE my car and Cars.com !!! Thank You !!! Keep the GREAT WORK !!!

MORE FUN THEN A BARREL OF MONKEYS

by THE LEGEND from FLORIDA | August 3, 2013

I OWN 2 PT CRUISERS,AND THE GT TURBO MODEL HAS TO BE THE MOST FUN...BOTH WERE A GREAT VALUE,,AND PURCHASED,,USED...THE TURBO, RUNS LIKE A ROCKET,FOR A 4 CYL VEHICLE..I AM 60 YEARS OLD AND THE COMFORT IS AMAZING,,,I LIVE IN FLORIDA,,SO THE BUTT WARMER IS USELESS,,,BUT SOMEONE UP NORTH MAY LIKE IT...THE GT TURBO IS ABOUT AS FUN AS IT GETS,,,MANY COMPLIMENTS ALSO...23 MPG IN COMBO DRIVING,,IF I KEEP MY FOOT OUT OF IT,A LITTLE...28 HGHWY,,,NOT BAD ,,,SO FAR,I HAVE BLOWN AWAY 2 MUSTANGS,,AND ITS ONLY A 4 CYL CAR....THE RAG TOP IS VERY NICE FOR MOST OF THE YEAR,HERE IN FLORIDA.....TO BAD,NOT EVERYONE WOULD NOT WANNA TRY ONE,,,THEY ARE AWSOME...........

2005 Pt Cruiser convertible

by tunafish from walterboro,sc | April 8, 2013

mom loves it and thats all matters first class car first class people thanks alot she said she look all through charleston and when she saw the particular car she knew from the night before thats what she was looking for

razzamatazz

by nostalgia buff from outer banks n.c. | December 5, 2012

Close my eyes and i am a teenager again...top down is great..leave pony cars at stop lights with stealth gto h.o. turbo wide eyed....zoom zoom.....

fun little car

by t.o. from streamwood | November 16, 2012

have owned this car for 5 years and have had to do nothing still runs and looks great. and where do you get a little convertible anymore. pretty good on gas, love the color. just bought one for mom for a present she wont stop driving it.

My Favorite Car Ever

by PT Cruiser Lover from Gaffney, SC | April 11, 2012

I bought my PT Cruiser after I "tried one on"...all I did was sit in one and was SOLD. It is the most comfortable car I have ever owned. I have driven 3 times from SC to Massachusetts...3 times from SC to Florida...and many other small trips with our state. The gas milage is super, $100 for trip to Mass. Four of us go on average... and there is plenty of room for luggage and people. Temp controls are great for comfort... leg room is great... I am buying my daughter a 2003 next month...so she will have one of her own. it has been rated as a MAN"S car...but this woman LOVES it.

Best Car I've Ever Driven

by College Commuter from Bristol, CT | September 29, 2011

I have to admit I wasn't too excited about being handed the family Cruiser as my first car, but I don't regret it a bit! I'd driven other cars trying to find a decent one instead of the Cruiser, I wasn't too keen on the retro look at first, but I absolutely love it. It was bought new by my grandfather in 2005, then sold to my mother & now it's mine. It gets me from A-B just fine, gas is affordable & this car is DURABLE. Only problem I've had is an overheat on one of my morning commutes, ended up being a major repair but she ran like a charm longer than she should've. But that is the ONLY problem I've ever had with this car. I do NOT regret owning this car. It doesn't have "get-up-and-go" because it's not a turbo, but it chugs along just fine. I plan on keeping this car for a long time.

Featured Services for this Chrysler PT Cruiser