1996 Chrysler Sebring

$373–$5,061

Overall

Fun but Eventually Expensive

by Ang from Milwaukee, WI | July 14, 2010

I owned two 1996 Sebring Convertibles (jxi) & although I had a ton of fun in a convertible and got a ton of compliments on them, it seems that whenever I needed a repair, all the parts cost more than the average car. I ultimately ended up spending more money in repairs than I did for the car. However, they did last me a good 3 or 4 years. (The seams on the seats alwatys split open - I had them re-sewed 2 times and it's still undone.)

Chrysler Sebring Convertible JX

by Neongirl from Seville, OH | March 17, 2010

Last year, I purchased a 1996 Chrysler Sebring Convertible, partly because I had driven my friend's SC several times and had fallen in love with these cars and partly because it will be my sister's car when she gets her driver's license and I knew she loved convertibles. I get to do some repairs to it when I first bought it as it had been sitting for a little while but overall, it has been a wonderful car and I love cruising with the top down!! These cars, if taken care of, are very reliable and dependable. :) I make sure to get all the routine maintenance repairs done on it to prevent any problems and it runs great! :) Very pleased with the car... can't wait for summer!

Featured Services for this Chrysler Sebring