1997 Chrysler Sebring

See Photos & Videos

Overall

fun for themoney

by marksic from berlin,nj | February 1, 2011

top down, radio on, good gas mileage,decent handling.Had the car since 2000, other than normalmaintenence,nomajor problems,except for a new top last year. Fits 2 sets of golf clubs in trunk, and it's great down the shore in summer.

Love this car !

by Car Guy from Rhode Island | February 27, 2010

I bought this car used with 100,000 miles on it , since then I have put about 4,000 miles on it with no problems. Great looking convertable with ample power and great handling. A real head turner. I cannot wait for top down cruising this summer.

"best coupe i ever owned"

by bocho from Calexico, CA | July 28, 2008

i just bought this car 5 months ago and since then i have had no trouble. I live in a hot desert and the A/C has worked wonders. And driving it makes me happy but the only discomfort is the turning radius. but besides that its a really great car. bought used 98,000 miles runs great for 500 dollars.

Cool Rag Top that won't Leave you Broke ! !

by Bad B-rad from So. Cal | September 27, 2007

I've owned the car for 3 years, bought it from the first owner for $8000. with 41,000. miles on it and it has been very reliable. It has never left me stranded or broken down. I just made it to 100,000 trouble free miles and will keep it for a year or two longer. If you treat the car right & maintain it, these cars will run for a long time. BTW, with all the money I've saved, every mile I drive makes me feel smarter !!! I get lots of looks, it's red with tan leather. And when I see a BMW or Merc. Benz, I feel sorry for all the money they are wasting to try to impress other's and themselves.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Sebring