2002 Chrysler Sebring

Available in 9 styles:  2002 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Wouldn't Change a Thing

by Buck from Upstate New York | September 22, 2014

We recently purchased a Chrysler Sebring Convertible from Horning Auto Sales on State Street in Schenectady and had an excellent experience. The saleswoman and owner were very helpful in locating the car we were looking for. They promptly found exactly what we wanted. The car was nicely detailed and delivered perfectly when promised. We are very happy with our vehicle and our choice of Horning Auto Sales. We recommend them for a courteous, cooperative buying experience. We will be back.

Keeps on ticking

by Mikelmart from California | November 3, 2013

I bought a 2002 Sebring LXI two years ago with 197k on it. It now has 246k on it and still going. I replaced the front struts and a couple of other suspension parts along with the starter but that is about it. So far it has been cheap transportation and have taken it on two trips of over 1100 miles each. Gets anywhere from 29-31 mpg on the highway so no complaints there. It does have its creaks and groans, but just like me, after that many miles it's to be expected.

Fun with a capital F

by Tomab from Northern Ohio | October 4, 2013

Just purchased a 2 owner. 41000 mile limited convert. My recently deceased wife had a 2005 with only 15000 miles so I could use it as a base for comparison. The 2002 drives identically. If anything it is a little tighter. Everything works as it should. It gets 25 to 26 MPG mostly highway driving. I replaced very noisy Cooper tires with a set of Michellins and the improvement in ride noise and handling was dramatic.. Since I do considerable night driving on twisty secondary roads I installed Xenon HID lights.. Well worth the expense.. Since I got this car my 2013 Escape sits in the garage and will continue to until Ole Man Winter arrives.

We really like this car. Very sporty.

by Oldbiker Family from Walla Walla, WA | April 6, 2013

Purchased this car from A & S Motors in Pasco, WA. Very professional people there. Car was in pristine condition. It rides and drives great. Fuel mileage has exceeded our expectations. Was a local trade-in. Non-smoker owned it. Car came recently serviced and with nearly new Firestone tires. We have owned new & used Fords, Fiats, and Chevrolets. This car is a great value.

LOVE MY CHRYSLER CONVERTIBLE ! Ahhhhh

by 2nd Sebring Convertible owner....loyal for life ! from Phoenix,AZ | September 1, 2012

This car has zip AND PERFORMANCE all in a teeny 4 cylinder engine. Where else can you drop the top at any whim and let in the fresh air ? It's classy, comfortable, easy to handle the curves, has all the required items at your fingertips. 2nd 4 cylinder I have bought. GREEN to match my eyes and cloth seats so I don't burn my legs in the Arizona heat. DOESN"T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS CAR !

It's good with gas ... having 28-30 miles per ga

by Coco from California | April 23, 2012

It drives on regular gas you don't have to use premium gas. Also with 200 hp V6 it's fair enough to drive with the top down around the city.

Don"t buy this car afer 80.000miles

by JJ.RR from Mount Prospect, IL | February 27, 2012

Mechanics don;t want to look at this car. 2.7 engine is a disaster. Before my Chrysler reached 120.000 I replaced head gasket. I love to drive this car but I spent a lot of money on repairs.

solid reliable car.

by the batmobile from west newton pa | January 28, 2012

bought this car in jan. 2010 with 19900 mile. It now has 34300 and it has been a very reliable car. I was a little scared when I purchased about how it would hold up,having only owned Fords and Kias. So we spent the extra money on a warranty,but I have only used the warranty a few times. It has a 4 cyl. and gets good fuel milage. It has a lot of room to streach out for me being over 6 foot tall.It is black and i put window vent shades on and I started calling her my batmobile.

STYLE, COMFORT AND VALUE

by Snow Bird from Siesta Key ,Fl. | January 16, 2012

The car is a pleasure to drive. The only shortcomming is it's small trunk due to it being a convertable. The car drives nicely and meets all of my expectains and requirements.

junk

by never buy a chrysler again from mn | October 8, 2011

nothing but problems chrysler 2.7 engine is not even worth scrap price!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!

Featured Services for this Chrysler Sebring