2005 Chrysler Sebring

2005 Chrysler Sebring

Available in 10 styles:  2005 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

The best convertible ever made!!!

by Toot from Kansas City, KS | June 11, 2014

2005 Sebring convertible. Have never had a problem what so ever. The ride is smooth. The handling is right on. As long as you keep the maintenance up, you'll never have a problem. Great car for single, family.......

My convertible

by Bubba from Delay beach fl | November 30, 2013

Wanted a mustang convertible. Found a 2004 with 90,000 miles . When I drove it I did not like the way it drove . Dealer had a2005 Sebring with 50,000 miles on it. After driving it I bought it. All that I wanted is in this car

reliable

by Lil mama from Tampa Fl | March 29, 2013

I really like my Sebring, it have all the room in the world. I wish I would have purchase it sooner.

Nice car

by JoeyB from pring Hill, Fl. | December 17, 2012

Another nice conver - great for Fl. sunny days;-) would do it over again - good deal for the money...

Cool car

by Cool from | October 11, 2012

very good car , Not expansive, fast , cool car , very strong if it's 2.7 L V 6 , If you changing oil on time the car will have no problems!!!

Reliability Nightmare

by 05 Sebring Convert from PA | July 14, 2012

Convertibles in general make me smile, but not this one! We had nothing but reliability and repair issues with this car over 3 years and 30,000 miles, finally said enough and traded her in! Cataltic converters and oxygen sensors replaced twice (under warranty thankfully), oil leaks, coolant leaks, air bag sensors replaced twice, radio stopped working, door stop straps replaced 3 times, rear defroster never worked, on and on it goes.

Convertible - 2nd time around

by Convertible Man from Phila, PA | January 9, 2012

This review is for a convertible (Limited Trim). I had a 1999 sebring convertible that died with 130K miles. I shopped around for a replacement, and after driving a few other makes, I decided to go with another Sebring. This is the second generation Sebring convertible. I looked at the 3rd gen, which started in 2008. The footspace was too small for my size 14 feet, so I could only consider a 2nd gen. Pros: Buying this car used is a fantastic deal since they drop in value so quickly. Its a convertible! Lots of room (for a convertible). Cons: Headlights. Brakes (although they are better than my 1999). If you are shopping for a convertible and are considering a hard top convertible, pay close attention to the amount of trunk room you have with the top down and the top up.

good buy

by bullopfor from hazleton PA | July 25, 2011

great acceleration and fuel economy, plenty of space. Traction control helps to avoid tire spin when accelerating and stopping, great for the snow. overall for a 4 door family car it is a great buy. could use a rear window wiper, hard to keep clear in rain. big trunk, can actually fit a lawnmower in if you collapse the handle down and the fold down rear seats means even more room.

Great car-I have loved it.

by Rocky from | May 16, 2011

I have owned this car for a few years now and really enjoyed driving it. It's been estremely reliable, very comfortable and a joy to drive. The only reason I bought a new car is I needed an all wheel drive. I will miss my Sebring.

Great Car Great Price

by TDJ 1983 from Alabama | May 29, 2010

I bought my 2005 Sebring Touring Convertible used in 2006 with 14,000 miles. It has been a very dependable car. I havent had to put ANY money into it except for oil changes & routine maintainence. It is suprisingly fuel efficent with about 28 mpg. This car is styilish, roomy, practical And very affordable. The only problem i have had is the doors pop when you open them from the weight of the heavy door. Other than that the sebring is a great year round car with top down beach appeal.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Sebring