2006 Chrysler Sebring

2006 Chrysler Sebring

Available in 8 styles:  2005 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

midnight blue pearl convertible baby

by steve joe from cockeysville MD | November 12, 2013

the outside styling on the car is head turning. the aluminum wheels look great. The sound system is nice ,has nice acceleration,the computer that shows outside temp,avg miles per gallon and how many miles to fillup is cool. When the top comes down it really shines.

Love my Sebring

by solo road tripper from Oregon | November 10, 2012

I bought my '06 Sebring in April '07 with about 25,000 mile. Now it has about 120,000. I had loved the Dodge Stratus ever since it came out around '96. Loved the body style until '07. Took it on 16-state solo road trip of more than 5,000 miles. Totally reliable!! Still loved driving by the time I got to the 14th state. Glad I bought my Sebring. I love the look. It has treated me well. Only downsides - my dog thought some parts were tasty. Other than that - the blinkers seem to have a wiring problem & the driver side window only rolls down when it is warm outside. Also, the battery is located in an awkward spot.

Has been a pain since buying in Oct 2010

by Lawnranger from Beach Park, IL | June 28, 2012

I have replaced the lower control arms, front struts, inner & outer tie rod ends as well as the half shafts. Purchased new wheels and have tried two different set of tires and still have a vibration starting around 40 mph. The car shakes over every little ripple in the road and no one can seem to tell me what is wrong. The only thing left to try is the rear struts and maybe a set of Michelin tires.

Not worth the hassle

by Bought a junker from Texas | April 9, 2012

I had wanted a convertible for a long time! Found this one used and it only had 50,000 miles. Sold my suv and bought it. I had only had it a few days when things started falling apart. It was the a/c compressor, then the brake system, then started leaking antifreeze, the the oil sender leaking, then this and that...etc!!! I could not afford all the repairs. I have had vehicles with 200,000 miles that gave less trouble than this thing! I have had good luck with Chryslers in the past but I will think twice before I buy another. Biggest lemon I have had since I owned a Chevette!

Started Early To Fall Apart

by Mark from Scottsdale, AZ | October 12, 2011

Car was given to me by my parents with 33,000 miles on it and I kept it for 2 years, selling it at 54,000 miles. It had a smooth ride, except the auto trans made some jerky shifts when I turned a corner, which was a major concern. The driver's door window stopped working at 40,000 and the driver's side visor cracked. The driver's door power lock stopped working at 45,000 and so did the two low speeds on the a/c fan. Only had off and high speed blast. Got rid of the vehicle before anything else broke......

A convertible for four adults

by Midlife Chrysis from Sellersville, PA | October 11, 2011

I wanted a convertible, having previously owned two. But with three near-teens, I needed a car with rear legroom. Other Amercian convertibles simply don't have the rear legroom of a five-year-old Chrysler Sebring. Comfortable, well-equipped, very affordably priced, powerful enough with the 2.7 V6, and gets 30 MPG driving to work!

Love the Ride in a Sebring Convertible

by Convertible Lover from Pennsylvania | July 29, 2011

My Wife and I purchased our first used Chrysler Sebring Convertible over 4 years ago, and decided that we really liked that model and have since bought 2 more. For a month we had 3 of these licensed and insured until we recently SOLD the oldest of the group. Since 2006 is the last year for this design we are now positioned for a while enjoying both of our '06 Sebrings.

Buy American!

by Disappointed from Detroit, MI | July 20, 2011

All within two yrs of purchase: -Corroded headlamp wire needed to be replaced -Replaced stereo, since it would totally shut off (blank screen) -Horn would stick (was threatened twice - those road-ragers!!) -Had to replace struts at 70,000 miles (I have a friend with a Grand Am with 175,000 no issues, another who traded in his van with 155,000 and they were just going. Auto shop thought there should have been a recall)

Lots of Fun!

by Kitkat75228 from Dallas, Texas | April 26, 2011

We love this car. It handles great, sporty and reliable. The top lowers at the push of a button, and goes up so easily too. The rear window is real glass! Lots of fun to drive! The trunk is small though, wish it was bigger, but overall, a great car!

Some Good Some Bad

by Dakota Dave from Sioux Falls, SD | January 14, 2011

I have owned an 06 sebring touring since April 2007. Very reliable and very few problems for first 2 1/2 years. Then water pump went bad and was told this was due to the Dexcoool antifreeze that was used for the car. Furthermore, the waterpump was strangly positioned under the car which made removing and replacing it 6 hours worth of labor. After researching I found out that Chrysler had been sued because of it's use of Dexcool antifreeze, but since it declared bankruptcy I couldn't claim any of the settlement. Now I will say that I've never broken down and overall my repair bill has been moderate, but this particular experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Sebring