2007 Chrysler Sebring

24 city / 32 hwy

Overall

Be careful

by nodi from Lansing, MI | August 29, 2014

I am realty on the fence on this car. When I first bought it used, I did so because I had a 1997 Sebring that I loved. Not so much with this Sebring. Granted it now has 138K miles on it, but in the past two months I've put $1,000 in suspension and gear shift assembly work. Still, it runs smoothly, and once repairs have been made it rides, runs and starts without a problem. But, the back right door doesn't open from the outside, and cruise control stopped working about three years ago. It just doesn't have the quality I expected. Cheap interior detailing, lack-luster dash, etc. But, I get great gas mileage, and as mentioned before it is a smooth ride.

Stylish car

by Cherkin from Moreno Valley, CA | December 11, 2012

The most stylish car I have purchased in recent years. Also car dealer was very professional in concluding the deal of the car.

best car ever

by wend from birmingham england uk | May 15, 2011

hi just brought a sebring 07 limited its wonderful great style and the comfort is wonderful. a real head turner over in england. a little heavy on fuel. would recommend this car 100%

most reliable car i've owned

by jason from kansas | November 8, 2010

I owned this car for 2 years, It looks perfect outside and inside. I bought this car in only 14k from my step father. I used to drive it from home to college (about 1 hour) everyday. It has only 32 MPG... really smooth....I love it

Not a Snowball's Chance in he**

by Bootleg711 from | April 13, 2010

I owned a Sebring Limited for 1 1/2 years and had it in the shop 5 times in 6 weeks. All kinds of electrical problems that the dealer could not figure out and finally had to trade in for a 2010 Malibu. My father in law told me once that "education doesn't come cheap" and he was right. This car looks great on the outside and the inside, had lots of features (most of which I didn't like, didn't use, or didn't work well) and is cheap. If you're looking for an unreliable car that can't be fixed, this is your car!

I Love My Chrysler Sebring

by DrkKniteLuvR from Miami, FL | April 17, 2009

I purchased the 2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited (Marathon Blue Pearl exterior/ tan/beige leather interior) with the Premium package and ALL the upgrades it offered with the 17" rim 2.4L features. At 1st glance I was taken by its beauty; aerodynamics; interior space; exterior & interior feature. I like how the exterior looks because it has a professional/corporate style image. I've gotten so many compliments on my choice of vehicle & color combo. I have the 20MyGig Multimedia System Nav System & UConnect feature which is my favorite of all. I'm able to save music &pictures to the HDD from CD's, IPOD, and jumpdrives. It has touch screen and most importantly, hands-free voice activation which allows me to change stations; tracks, and make and receive phone calls, without the use of my hands. That’s cool! Ok, moving along! I love the controls on the rear of the steering wheel. It makes the steering wheel look clean without all the visible controls you'll find on other popular & expensive vehicles. It also allows me to keep my hands on the wheel & eyes on the road because I don't have to look down to change stations or volume. I also like the EVIS (Emergency Vehicle Information System). It keeps me up to date on everything right & wrong with the vehicles central system. My vehicle & I now can become one with each other. It tells me when the tire pressure is low; how many miles we have left before empty; also I can make personal settings to fit my needs. Ok, now the cool stuff. I have the hot/cold cup holder. Now that’s neat. Every time some1 rides with me I have to tell them about it. Only problem with this neat feature is that it I have to be on the road quite awhile to benefit. I have the automatic start system & heated seats. These come in very handy when the temperature drops outside. My rearview has an automatic dimmer. What’s even cooler is that I have a one-touch up/down on my driver-side AND passenger side windows. I love the two-tone leather interior with the Chrysler up-graded floor mats. It gives it a luxury look & feel for less. Well I'm not going to tell you how much I paid (you can find out for yourself). But I will tell you that it cost extremely less than ANY luxury vehicle @ its standard or basic features it doesn’t compare to my AWESOME SEBRING with all of the features I've described and many more that I didn’t mention. -MIKE C

LEMON

by Cookiemonster from Phoenix AZ | January 8, 2008

This sebring had 8000 miles on it when the transmission locked up and I had it towed then at 18000 miles the engine just turned off while I was driving it. This sebring had to be towed again. I took the car to the dealer at 22000 miles to get a recall problem fixed and when they were driving the sebring to me the engine shut down again. So here I am wondering whats next with this LEMON.

Enjoying this car!

by Sage from NC Triad | December 2, 2007

I was between this an a Honda Accord and this one beats the Accord in my opinion. It is far more comfortable for me. Rides and handles well. I treaded an 05 Jeep Cherokee for it and am pleased so far. However, so far is about 500 miles. HOwever, it was a pleasant surprise from the get go.

This car runs so smooth on the streets!

by J_C88 from Grand Prairie, Texas | November 1, 2007

This car is a very nice comfortable vahicle. The trunk of the car is very spacious, and it runs very smooth. I love this car, I just dont like the turn signal stalk, my highlights tend to go come on when I turn the stalk.

Wonderful Car!!

by Sam Ward from Edmonton,AB | August 8, 2007

I bought this car 2months ago! one of the best cars i've ever owned! i bought a 2.7L V-6 alot of power and a very smoth ride! Few recalls but everything was taken care of by chrysler asusual! All in all this car is worth a good look if you are in the market for a midsize car with lot's of bang for the buck.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Sebring