2008 Chrysler Sebring

Available in 7 styles:  2008 Chrysler Sebring 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Beyond Expectations

by Top down lover from Detroit,MI | October 26, 2013

I bought a used 2008 red hardtop Sebring Convertible five months ago. It has 43,000 miles on it. It came with all of the past history. Only one issue with the battery in five plus years. I think it is one of the best looking cars on the road, with, or without the top down. It is a fully loaded Touring model. I can't believe how nice it drives. The leather seats are very comfortable. It has great power with the 2.7 L engine, along with great gas mileage. I like it better than my friend's new BMW convertible.

Fantastic car!

by Rich from Chatham,MA | September 20, 2013

We bought a 2008, conv., recently. About 27mpg, 2.7 engine. Love it, love it, what a sports car, no problems whatsoever with this car. I am 61 and this is the best car that we have ever owned including BMW,Mercedez,Nissan,Hyundai etc. It is the coolest, just a real fun drive to own. Ours has the clothe interior which I would recommend! You wont be disappointed, the best, R2!

Great Looking Car, but costly on repairs!

by Convertible Sebring from St. Louis | August 9, 2013

Had major mechanical issues with my convertible top and it was very costly to repair. A lot of things have fallen apart on this vehicle that shouldn't be with it only being a less than 5 year old car.

Excellent value

by Top Down Lover from Phoenix, AZ | May 12, 2013

I've had the car for just under a month now and I look forward to getting into it daily. I bought it used with 55000 miles on it and it drives and handles the way I'd expect a new car to. The gas tank is a gallon less than my last car (which was also a 6-cylinder) but the MPG has more than made up for it thus far. The car came fully loaded and I'm still learning some of its features - each ride introduces something new. My only complaint is that the navigation system voice can't be heard well at all - it lowers the volume of the stereo but not nearly enough and if I manually lower the stereo volume it appears to do the same to the voice instructions. The map, though, is specific enough and gives the info very clearly at a quick glance so distraction isn't too bad. I'd also like to see the DVD video work while driving, not so much for me as the driver, but more for any passengers I may have. Other than those minor items, the car is exactly what I was looking for and I hope to have it for several years to come.

My 2008 /Sebring Convertible- Still a thrill

by convertible guy from Corpus Christi, Texas | February 17, 2013

I smile while driving - a lot. My Sebring convertible still attracts looks and is fun to cruise with the top down. I have just given it a 60,000 mile tune-up and transmission check and I plan to go another 60K in it. There is room for four in comfort and style, and the top goes up or down in only 25 seconds. The robotic action of the trunk rising and the top disappearing into it is always a little thrilling. I wish it had a little more power in the engine sometimes, but the 25mpg is preferred over power. It has been trouble free for all five years now.

Sebring

by Carole from | June 25, 2012

We just purchased, used, a 2008 Chrysler Sebring. It is a wonderful car, fully loaded with wonderful options. The dealer even installed a sunroof in it for me. I love the contour and comfort of the seat, and the heated front seats. (Kids are asking for heated back seats too!). The ride is comfortable, front driver seat has many adjustments and is very comfortable. Wish the passenger front seat also was power adjust with more adjustment settings, but is fine with the heat for your back. Roomy back seat leg room for all of my teenage boys and their legs- we are very pleased with our purchase.

Fun Car

by Don from Beloit, Ohio | March 5, 2012

A really nice convertible at a very good price. Haven;t had it long enough to rate its reliability but this is the 3rd Chrysler convertible I have owned in the last 13 years. The newly redesigned Sebring with its great euro look is very eye catching.

Great looks and mileage

by SebringFan from Perrysburg, OH | September 12, 2011

Fantastic looks with 27 miles per gallon in city / 30 miles per gallon on highways. Classy interior with good use of technology.

2008 c-bring

by Weeb from Ny | August 24, 2011

A fun car that a grown man can enjoy. I am 6'4 and 230 lbs. Most of the verts I considered were not comfortable. I really like this car.

value of car

by old guy from sw michigan | May 24, 2011

The car is over priced...my 2004 Dodge stratus costs alot less and has the same 2.4l engine with the same gas mileage. It cost a lot less than the sebring so buy an older stratus with low miles and enjoy your savings.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Sebring