2010 Chrysler Sebring

2010 Chrysler Sebring

Available in 5 styles:  2010 Chrysler Sebring 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

The Car that got through the worst times in life

by a1994413 from PA | September 9, 2014

I was originally scared to purchase the Sebring because of the negative reviews. It was such a good deal I decided to risk, little did I know that I purchased a tank! I hit rough times right after I purchased the vehicle, I barely managed the payments on it. I let oil changes and other services take a back burner. I have not taken care of this car at all, I tortured this car. I have taken this car into fields, forced it through mud, snow and sand and flat out drove it like a off roader. The car took the beating and continued to run without trouble. After 50000 rough miles the 3.5 v6 and 62te transmission still function like the day I bought.I live in PA and this car has taken me to Minnesota, Michigan, North Carolina, and Ohio. I have hit much better times, I took my car for the full service it deserves. I was expecting to pay at least $1500 to get into prime condition. Imagine my surprise when it only needed an oil change, a battery, and an A/C recharge. This car has been amazing, it kept going when everything else failed me. It is still going strong!

Love the Sebring

by satisfied customer from New Brighton MN. | October 26, 2013

We purchased a 2010 Chrysler Sebring that was one year used and had about 19000 miles. We have no regrets about this vehicle. Ours has the 2.7 liter V-6. It also has a moon roof, heated leather front seats. The engine gives it plenty of power on the freeway and still gets around 30 mpg on freeway driving. The dashboard and controls are easy to work with. The ride is smooth and quiet. The only slight improvement I would make is the seats seem a little hard. Overall we are very happy with this car.

Good car

by blbat37 from Houston, TX | September 1, 2012

Good used car and its a great mid size car for my growing family. I would recommend the 2010 Chrysler Sebring to anyone looking for a mid size, reliable car.

2010 sebring

by carlessprice from arcadia | February 20, 2012

Good price when I purchase used 38,000 miles around $13500 out of the door, driver seat need some improve for comfort.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by george from pa. | November 1, 2011

Most RTo see your review featured on Cars.com: Drive the vehicle before reviewing it. eliable Car I've Owned

Best car I've ever owned.

by Shirls from mass | July 29, 2011

It's the best car I've ever own. Fun to drive and very comfortable and sporty looking with a touch of class.

GREAT gas milage....Nice Car

by Sebring 4cyl. from Lexington, KY | July 21, 2011

This seems to a pretty nice car the only fault I see so far is the design of the Heat/AC control knobs. When I have the fan on high sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I can jiggle the knob and sometimes it will come back on. The gas milage is awesome, in town I am averageing 22-23 miles per gallon. Car is very comfortable I am only 5'3" and sometimes the seat in other cars hit the back of my leg at the bend and causes my legs to go to sleep this car does not do this. I had always liked the Sebring when they only came in the 2 door, was excited to see that they started making the 4 door. I would purchase a Chrysler product again.

Chyrsler Sebring conv. touring

by convertible gal from Crawfordsville, IN | May 5, 2011

I love my new red convertible and was happy to see that it got 31 mpg plus on the highway, but much less in town. I'll be driving highway whenever possible. It is comfortable, much more so than my last sebring a 2002. There is a drawback. The convertible top takes up lots of trunk space, and when the top is down, I'm unable to open the trunk. I checked the manual and it looks like this is just the way it is. I still need to contact the dealer in Greenwood, IN, to make sure this is correct. Overall, I really enjoy it, though.

Great Car

by Chrysler Fan from Upper Marlboro, MD | February 20, 2011

I recently bought my 2010 Chrysler Sebring in December. I absolutely love my car. I travel about 80-85 miles a day to and from work. The car drives great. I also had the experience of driving my car during the first heavy snow storm of this year, it handle extremely well. Gas is great, and Comfort is great. This is my 4th Chyrsler that I have purchased.

Glad I purchased this vehicle.

by Car Enthusiast from Baltimore, MD | November 20, 2010

I just recently purchased a 2010 Chrysler Sebring. At first I was skeptical of buying it because I thought it was too small. Boy was I wrong there is a lot of room inside, and it comes with Satilite radio and Uconnect standard. It also has great gas mileage. The more I drive this car the more I love it.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Sebring