2002 Chrysler Town & Country

$927–$7,755

Overall

347,000 miles and still going

by Love this Van! from Lakevie,w, MI | June 14, 2014

We bought this van new in 2002. It has been a very good vehicle. We are on the first engine and transmission. It was in seven accidents none of which affected the engine compartment. Just deer hits and side swipes...none our fault. However, the car still looks almost new..just one rust spot where I kicked the ice off last winter. I can haul an 8' sofa in it and it has been through many household moves (kids :)) I like the material of the seats. Also we put a full size spare in to replace the donut. I am concerned that the newer ones may not allow for this! We have taken very good car of any upkeep and oil changes.

Good reliable transportation.

by Van Man from Westerly, RI | June 29, 2013

Lots of room and capable of carrying lots of stuff if you remove the seats. Everything works fine. Just need to have air-conditioning recharged.

Love my van

by TC fan from St. Louis, MO | May 15, 2013

We are over 201,000 miles. Transmission at 189,000, yes I love my van that much! I have hauled couches, teenagers, grandchildren and all their stuff. Has been more useful as a hauler than our pick up. Very versatile. Every seat is as comfortable as the drivers, even the 3rd row. Great for travel.

Very Good All Around

by Surprised from Seattle, wa | April 4, 2013

This is a very useful vehicle. Good for hauling lots of people and gear and towing. $170K and still running strong.

Matisse Motors

by Ms. Kirkland from Washington DC | January 9, 2013

I was so pleased with the service I got from the guys over at Matisse Motors in Brandywine Maryland that I recommended them to all my family and friends. They fit me with the perfect car and was so knowledgeable about the auto. Excellent service you will get from the folks at Matisse Motors!!!!!!!! 5 star quality

worst car I've owned in 50 years of driving

by Nipper from New Orleans, LA | July 27, 2012

Mechanically the worst car I've owned in 50 years! The computer module has went bad twice and each time it takes mutiple systems down with it. Nobody seems to know how to fix the problems.

reliable car

by bud from denver colo | April 4, 2012

great for family hauling, good snow car, will look for another one , good safe care for family travel

BEST CAR WE HAVE EVER OWNED!

by Maddy from Cambridge MD | November 19, 2010

This car was a honey with all the bells and whistles. It was a 2002 Chrysler Town & Country LXI in Sapphire Blue. We looked and looked and researched all the Honda Odysseys & Chrysler Town & Countrys within our price range around and easily found this one on Cars.com. The dealer was great the staff was knowledgeable and good to us. The financing was decent too-------only 9.99%.Any dealer worth their salt should use Car.com.

if you like to stay at the mechanic

by joe from | June 21, 2010

yes ,true it is a nice looking van but once you reach the 100 thousand miles prepare yourself for a new job , this van likes to sta in the mechanic shops all the times, I dont know from where I will begin but i will never buy it unless brand new with zero miles .

Perfect car

by Van Man from NC | June 15, 2010

Great value for the money. Great ride, great features and reliability. I love this van. Power everything and looks like a million bucks.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Town & Country